Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: riswanarichu

Nice concept dear all the best for ur story. Looking forward for the updates

thank you so much dear 😍😍😍

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Part 1

Mithapur ,small village of Gujarat . A small house but  beautiful . Morning 7 o'clock a Medium size room , in this room a 27 years old girl sleeping on bed . seems like she saw some dream . suddenly with jurk she open her eyes . she fully sweat . tears dropping from her eyes . she close her eyes to calm herself . at that time a old women come there with smile . she come to her and caressing her hair with love . 

Old women - Roli what happened beta ?  Again same dream haan ? 

Roli quickly hug her with tears . Suddenly they heard a shouting . Roli run to see and old women follow her . roli entre in a room worriedly but the next moment make her shock  . 

The scene was , her 3 years laadli princess jumping in fear on the bed as she saw a cockroach and the room is totally messy .

Roli with shocking expression call her - ruhi  !!!! 

Ruhi - ma , cochroach  cochroach .... ( it's cockroach but as she 3 years old . she can't say clearly ) kill him ma . he will eat all of us . please call the polith (police) . 

Old women come and see the scene . she shake her head like impossible .

Roli catch the cockroach and throw it out . aru come to her and hug her .

Ruhi - my ma is the best . baddi dadi see my ma is a shuparboman ( Superwoman )

Roli and dadi laugh .

Dadi with smile - areyyy it's superwoman  . or haan haan your ma superwoman but her princess is super scary girl . for killing cockroach calling police . roli cancel her summer camp . she can't go na .

Roli smile silently . Aru give a angry look .

Ruhi with scary expression - dadi you don't know anything . that was dangerous cochroach ( cochroach ) . it's not a  simple matter na .and I'm a big girl . I can handle all things expect this dangerous cochroachs (cockroachs). So I'm going for campaign haan na Maa .

Roli and dadi try to control their laugh and nod their head as yes .

Roli - OK , now everythings is alright na . come ruhi I will make you ready first for your camp ,after dropping you I have to go orphanage .

Ruhi smile and jump in roli's lap . roli with smile went  her room to make ruhi ready .

After so much mischief ruhi finally get ready for summer camp. 

Ruhi went to dadi - dadi bye . take care of my Maa . don't trouble her . don't do any mischief stay like a good girl haan and take care of your health . 

Dadi open her mouth in "o" shape . then hug her . ruhi say bye to everyone then went to her school with roli .

After dropping ruhi . roli come back to her room as she forget to take some files .  she saw ruhi's pictures with tears as she already started missing her .she caressing her pic's . at that time dadi come to her with smile . she give Roli some paper to take her signature .

Actually dadi decide to give rent her outhouse so she find a  rented for her outhouse . dadi make roli owner of this property so now she come to take signature from roli in rent contract paper .

Dadi - roli , what happened ?

Roli with tears look at dadi - dadi I'm missing her .

Dadi - hey bhagwan !!! Jasi beti wasi Maa . main kya karu inka .

Roli and dadi smile .

Dadi - roli deta leave all this, i want to talk to you .

Roli smile - ji dadi tell me .

Dadi - roli deta this contract paper is ready . see this and then signature this .roli deta I talk to rajesh  .I think he is nice boy . he is from nice family . I think he is OK for our out house . what you think deta ?

Roli- dadi if you think he is perfect for this house then I have no problem .dadi how many times I said to you don't put me in all this .you are the owner of this property you take all this decision . I'm just a care....

Roli's words cut by dadi .

Dadi - l also so many times said you that don't talk like this . you are my one and only support . you give us a new life . but your life .....

Roli - dadi leave all this na . 

Dadi - OK , then signature this pepper .

Roli smile and signature the contract paper then went to her orphanage .

In evening ,

Dadi give the contract paper to rajesh and confrom the deal . 

Rajesh with smile - thank you dadi ji . sir will shift tomorrow morning  . now I'm going .

Dadi did bye with smile .

Other side ,

Someone sitting in a office room .this room is filled with darkness . suddenly he received a call .

Call conversion 

The person - hello , what happened ?

Opposite side - sir your work is done . tomorrow morning is the first day of our plan . are you happy now sir ?

The person - OK , I will be there as soon I can . and one more thing be careful . I don't want to lose this chance . OK bye .

He cut the call with smile and switch on the lights . he take a photo frame in his hand and started caressing it .then kiss on it .

He smile and talk to that picture .

He - hey darling , I'm coming . now I will see how you will escape from me dear .you are mine only mine . I want you darling in any cost .

He again kiss the pic and smile .

In roli's room at night 

Roli spending sometime with dadi went to sleep . 

In morning , 

Roli sleeping peacefully . seems she watch some dreams . 

In dreams ,

I love you yaar .....

I can't live without you .....

I have a surprise for you ..... 

Go away from my life ...

I don't want to see your face ...

You are a characterless ......

Slapppp...... 

Suddenly roli open her eyes with jurk . she is totally sweat and breath heavily . dadi come to her and hug her . she caressing her back for concern her . roli hug her tightly and started crying .

Roli with sob  - why dadi , why he can't leave me alone ? I want to forget him like a bad dream but always his memories come in front of my eyes .

Dadi feel bad seeing roli's condition .

Dadi - deta I can understand your feelings. I feel hopeless deta seeing you like this . I only want your happiness .

At that time a servant come there and said that the rented has arrived .

Roli control her emotion and calm herself .

Dadi - OK , we are coming . you go and say him to wait . roli fresh up yourself and come with me .

Roli smile little and went to washroom .

After sometime  dadi come to meet the new rented with roli .

Dadi smile at that person. He smile back at her and then look at roli . but roli is hell shocked seeing that person . she started shivering . 

OK guys enough for now . I don't know what I writer because I'm not finding time to write and I'm really sorry for that yaar  . please forgive me if I did any mistake . and  

Give your valuable comments . positive or negative all tips comments are welcome .

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Love you all

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Who is this person and why is she afraid of him? He is the one from her dreams.

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start. Roli's scene with her daughter was cute. Is that person sid? Eagerly Waiting to know. Update soon. 

Tania_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Who is this person and why is she afraid of him? He is the one from her dreams.

thank you so much dear for your comment .😊😊😊😊

Tania_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasa5124

Nice start. Roli's scene with her daughter was cute. Is that person sid? Eagerly Waiting to know. Update soon. 

manasa thank you so much darling for your lovely comment . it's really means a lot . 😘😘😘😘

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful start! Roli's bond with ruhi was awwdorable!!! Is that person sid? Can't wait update soonnn
Tania_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah24998

Beautiful start! Roli's bond with ruhi was awwdorable!!! Is that person sid? Can't wait update soonnn

thank you so much Sarah . ❤❤❤❤

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Roli and ruhi scene awesome cute.

Roli always bad dreams.

I think it's Sid update soon

Tania_rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: arisharosid20

Roli and ruhi scene awesome cute.