Rosid ff : always there for you

Posted: 4 years ago

What is better tip of marriage , love marriage or arrange marriage ?

I have a answer - actually no matter what tip of marriage is this . In marriage only  important thing is trust .

What things make a couple perfect ?

The answer is 1 - trust , 2 - understanding , 3 - love for each other , 4 - respect for each other , 5 - support for each other .

But Some time over love and possessiveness​ can reason of separation a couple . 

This story is an arrange marriage couple . A perfect couple . They separate because of some misunderstanding .  But after some time he understand his misstek and want his love in his life back . Now she is very angry and don't want to come back his life .

Now we will see how he make her come back to his life . Will she agree ???? 

Let's see ......

Super my pagal girl come with an ff super excited to read ur ff .. waiting for your further updates.. update soon πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

Characters 

Diwadi family ,

Jamunalal diwadi - head of the family . He is a business man . He has two daughters. He loves his family . But now his health is not well so his​ elder son in law taking care of his business .

Meena jamunalal diwadi - wife of jamunalal diwedi . She is a house wife . She take care of her family . She loves her family and mostly her younger daughter.

Riya diwadi ( Sharma ) - elder daughter of jamunalal diwadi and wife of rajdeep Sharma . She is a house wife . She loves her younger sister very much but when case about her husband she forgot everything . No matter who is in front of her . She support her husband always no matter he is doing right or wrong .

Rajdeep Sharma - jamunalal's elder son in law . He want only money . He always showing that he love everyone but in real he want only his profit . He always manipulate Riya against her family . He cheat jamunalal and take over the company . He always do emotional blackmail and get what he want .

Roli diwadi - younger daughter of jamunalal diwadi .She is a Cute, caring , fun loving , emotional girl . For her first important thing is her family .She can do anything for her family . She loves​ everyone. She is a school teacher and a NGO head . When she was in school final year that time jamunalal got sick and his business got big lose . Jamunalal thought to stop Roli's study but she said she will manage.so she started teaching kids and complete her studies . Now also she only taking care of his family with her salary .

Bhardwaj family 

Sujata bhardwaj - wife of Rajendra bhardwaj . A single mother . She taking care of her family​​ business after her husband past away . She loves her son very much . She can do anything for her son . Now she want a daughter in law . 

Siddhant bhardwaj - son of Rajendra bhardwaj and Sujata bhardwaj . Handsome , dashing , fun loving , friendly nature guy . He love his mother.want a life partner , who can support him in all way . Now he is a CEO of his company and also a teacher .

Other characters 

Priya Patel - siddhant's​ best friend like a family and big support .

Simran sing - Roli's friend . A married girl. And she treat her like her sister . She knows everything about roli .

Rohan singhania - Roli's best friend from childhood . But he shift in London with family when he was 14 . After that roli and Rohan can't contact each other . 

This is it . Other character will introduce when time have come . 

I will try to give update soon .

.Edited by Rosidlove - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Priya_Manish

Super my pagal girl come with an ff super excited to read ur ff .. waiting for your further updates.. update soon πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

thank you piu 😘😘😘😘😘 . I'm not pagal . If I'm pagal then you are a big pagal πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nice CS. Waiting for updates. 

Originally posted by manasa5124

Nice CS. Waiting for updates. 

thank you manasa

Nice cs waiting for updates but plz complete ur pending ff first  

Nice concept dear all the best for ur story. Looking forward for the updates

Originally posted by himani_rosid

Nice cs waiting for updates but plz complete ur pending ff first  

thank you himani . Ok himani I will do that first .