MisHaan os : " A Surprise Gift"

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

While entering into his room ruhaan find a package and a beautiful card lying on his bed. He take the package and card in his hand by seeing the handwriting itself he can understand it's from his love mishti. He start reading the card where mishti asked him to come to terrace wearing the costume which she kept in that package. On opening the package ruhaan finds a beautiful white T-shirt with black jeans. He immediately got ready and went to terrace. But to his shock the terrace is covered with full of darkness and only thing he can see is twinkling stars in the sky. He called mishti but there is no response. He waited nearly 10 minutes but with no response he turns to go searching mishti. When he takes his first step he heard mishti's sweet voice filled with love calling him ruhaan....When ruhaan turns on hearing mishti's voice...all the lights suddenly turned on...with little banner showing happy birthday my love..... And in his front mishti wearing a white gown looking like an angel...holding a cake wishing him happy  birthday ruhaan...

A surprised and emotional ruhaan seeing mishti with happy birthday cake asked her how do you know through his eyes. On understanding ruhaan's questioning eyes mishti said I will answer all your question first cut this cake as I am so hungry. Ruhaan chuckles a bit on mishti's statement and start to cut the cake.

M: Ruhaan wait a minute...before cutting the cake you have to make a wish...come...close your eyes and make a wish.

R: laughingly closed his eyes and made a wish (God.. till now in my life I didn't celebrate my birthday...to be frankly I didn't even remember this day but today I am celebrating my birthday for the first time in my life that to with my love.. its all because of my mishti...thank you God for giving me mishti...I won't ask you much..I just want my mishti's happiness and a wish to keep her happy all my life... pls God bless my mishti's life filled with love, happiness and good health)

M: Arrey baba...I just ask you to make a wish but it seems like you will take whole night to make a wish...now pls cut the cake na...i am really hungry...with cute puppy face... 

R: Ruhaan unbelievinlgy nodding his head....cut the cake and feed it to mishti... 

M: Mishti too feed him a piece of cake...wishing him happy birthday baby...i want to celebrate many many more happy birthday's with you like this...(now rising her one eyebrow)hmm...now tell me do you like my surprise...

R: (holding mishti's shoulder) Thank you so much my love...(little emotionally)...you know this is the first birthday that I am celebrating in my life that to with my mishti...you know how happy I am...i didn't even imagine that one day I will celebrate my birthday...but today its becoming true only because of you... I love you mishti...i love you so much...thanks for coming into my life... thanks for this special surprise... After some time...hmm...accha theek...Now tell me meri jaan...how do you get to know that today is my birthday....

M: Hmm...do you really want to know (seeing ruhaan's stare) ok..ok..baba don't stare me... do you remember some days before I gave you some parcel which you got from your orphanage...

R: yeah...but what is the connection between that and this...

M: arrey baba... Wait wait...let me speak...and from that parcel I collect orphanage address and ph number and get your D.O.B. details..from  them.... simple... oyee don't see me like that you will eat me...then what can I do baby...i know you won't celebrate your birthday and if I asked you about it means also you will simply change the topic...so I use different way...see how smart I am...after all who I am the great Mishti Khanna.... 

R: haan...haan you're smart only who can beat you in your smartness now come let's go down...it's already cold here...you may catch cold and moreover if we stay here more time your dadi will call mishti beta ..kahaan ho tum?.. (enacting like dadi)...come...let's go... 

M: Mishti holding ruhaan's hand....but your surprise is not yet over baby...

R: what?...another surprise...it seems like you will make me drown with your surprise rain... By the way what it is?... 

M: Don't you want your special birthday gift?...

R: oh meri jaan... You're itself a precious gift to me?..There is nothing more special than you...

M: Yeah, that I know but you will love my gift...once you get it...come...now close your eyes...

R: closing his eyes ...what is that mishti?...pls tell na...

M: Hmm now open your eyes... Where mishti kneeling in front of ruhaan holding his hand start to speak...

Ruhaan...you know when I first met you I thought you will be the hurdle in my happy perfect life..(smiles a little ) but I don't know that time one day you will become my everything... You know you are the sun of my life...Like sun gives light to the world...you gives me the light of happiness to my life..who brings me out from my  past insecurities ...who understands even my silence...who gives your shoulder to lean...whenever I needed you...you're always there for me...you don't want me to be perfect rather you choose to love me with all my flaws without any expectations....After my parents you're the one whom I can be myself...who don't judge me by my action...you're the one who makes me smile whole heartdly...And you're the person whom I want to share my life happily and today on your birthday I am going to say what your heart yearns to hear for a long time...and that is (little silence) I Love You Ruhaan... I Love you so much....I want to spend all my life with you.. Will you be with me in our life journey?...will you be mine?(with  tears flowing in her eyes)

(On hearing mishti's confession an emotional ruhaan immediately hugged her and kissed her forehead and start to speak wiping her tears)

R: You know mishti I always hate my birthday I don't want to remember this day as this is the day my maa abandoned me...whenever this day came.. it only gives me pain but not anymore...you know when I first saw you I felt some heart connection with you but you know what makes me love you more (mishti questioningly looks at ruhaan)...your love for your family  which I adore the most in you...unlike my parents you take the responsibility of your family at this young age that makes you more beautiful and  makes me fall for you more deep day by day... sometimes I feel jealous of your family members when you pampered them like your child...on seeing them I will be yearning for that love...but now I won't be like that because now I have my mishti who will be my mom,dad,lover,friend and my everything and additionally it's the best day in my life where my mishti confessed her feelings and confessed those three magical words which I longed to hear...now my heart is filled with happiness and it is the bestest gift one who have on his birthday...From now onwards I will cherish this day....i won't hate my birthday anymore because  today ...i got my reasons from god that he made me abandoned by my parents one day only to give all from you...who is my everything...You asked me will you be mine...right?...I love you mishti...i love you with all my heart and I promise not only this birth coming all my seven birth I will be yours and you will be mine...one and only mine and yeah..we will be always together in our life journey...we may see lots of ups and down but our love will be always there to face this journey with smile and move forward....saying this he hugged and kissed her forehead.. and the two love birds spent their entire night there....ready to start their new journey of life filled with love.. and the moon and twinkling stars in the sky blessed the pure love of two pure soul...by twinkling  more...

Hi MisHaanians, I want one scene where mishti celebrating ruhaan's birthday and wrote whatever comes in mind and as like always bear with my writings.. 

Hope you like it... 

Have a nice day :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's very good and emotional 🤗😍😊

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful OS❤️ ..Loved it😃

swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

will read it later  dear

rapaka70 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It’s so beautiful. Loved it 

rapaka70 thumbnail

Why the stupid writers didn’t get these brilliant ideas.

swaasp thumbnail

so so so beautiful OS 😍

emotional too...simply  loved it❤️

plz keep writing dear 

kaash kaash show me bhi hum eye sab dekhne ko milta  sigh...

swaasp thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapaka70

Why the stupid writers didn’t get these brilliant ideas.

The answer to your question is in the question itself

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

such a beautiful os dear.....

rapaka70 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaasp

The answer to your question is in the question itself

😀😀