Fan Fictions

MisHaan os : " A Surprise Gift" - Page 3

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

A surprise gift indeed๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ loved it ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ at first reading the title I thought Ruhaan will gift something but it was the other way around and how lovely it was...just wow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ especially Mishti on her knees and her confession to Ruhaan wow wow wow he's the sun of her life๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thanks a lot for this surprise gift Vasanti๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Vartika026

A surprise gift indeed๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ loved it ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ at first reading the title I thought Ruhaan will gift something but it was the other way around and how lovely it was...just wow๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ especially Mishti on her knees and her confession to Ruhaan wow wow wow he's the sun of her life๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thanks a lot for this surprise gift Vasanti๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Thanks a lot dear:-)(again you have to accept it) 

I'm very happy that you loved it dear :-)

And again you're saying thanks (like mishti you make me drown in thanks rain...) 

And  We all want mishti confession, MisHaan marriage ,their happy married life in dream home, cute nok-jok after marriage & lot more scenes but cvs wasted 20 epi with SD:-(. If they showed these kinds of scenes means how cute it will be but now we can only fulfill our wish through ff/os/ss.

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Growmoon

Thanks a lot dear:-)(again you have to accept it) 

I'm very happy that you loved it dear :-)

And again you're saying thanks (like mishti you make me drown in thanks rain...) 

And  We all want mishti confession, MisHaan marriage ,their happy married life in dream home, cute nok-jok after marriage & lot more scenes but cvs wasted 20 epi with SD:-(. If they showed these kinds of scenes means how cute it will be but now we can only fulfill our wish through ff/os/ss.

Yes you're so right dear....I wish we'd gotten some post marriage nok jhok n pregnant Mishti n mishtu's confession but the damn CVS!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก 

But we can fulfill our wish by writing n reading our imagination๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What a beautiful OS

Wow misthi surprised ruhaan on his birthday๐Ÿค—

It was emotional yet overwhelmed moment for himโค๏ธ

Coz it was first time ruhaan celebrate his birthday that to with his love misthiโค๏ธ

Wow mishaan confession was emotional totally love it โค๏ธ

Growmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cuteariya

What a beautiful OS

Wow misthi surprised ruhaan on his birthday๐Ÿค—

It was emotional yet overwhelmed moment for himโค๏ธ

Coz it was first time ruhaan celebrate his birthday that to with his love misthiโค๏ธ

Wow mishaan confession was emotional totally love it โค๏ธ

Thanks a lot dear๐Ÿค—

I'm happy you loved it  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ