First look from Haiwaan

Share
Posted: 8 months ago

Param Singh will play a character named Randhir, who is a man with high ambitions and an heir to a multibillion conglomerate. He depends heavily on his best friend Inder, played by Ankit Mohan and his bodyguard Dharam. Ankit is most likely to play a baddie in the series. As per the recent information, Randhir and Inder decide to save their town Shimodra from the evil, but then things take a drastic turn and situations change their motives. As reported earlier, Ridhima Pandit will essay the role of IPS officer Amrita, daughter of Randhir’s bodyguard Dharam. 

Story sounds interesting. 

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

I tagged Haiwaan forum with SH, but it didn't showed up. Had to open another post on that forum. smiley26

 Haiwaan-First Look

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

OMG now I understood, why it didn't showed up in the Hindi TV forum. smiley14

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Randhir in SH was a multibillionaire and Randhir in haiwaan bhi... smiley24

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by Paramdewaani


Param Singh will play a character named Randhir, who is a man with high ambitions and an heir to a multibillion conglomerate. He depends heavily on his best friend Inder, played by Ankit Mohan and his bodyguard Dharam. Ankit is most likely to play a baddie in the series. As per the recent information, Randhir and Inder decide to save their town Shimodra from the evil, but then things take a drastic turn and situations change their motives. As reported earlier, Ridhima Pandit will essay the role of IPS officer Amrita, daughter of Randhir’s bodyguard Dharam. 

Story sounds interesting. 

@Bold: smiley22

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by romaila


Randhir in SH was a multibillionaire and Randhir in haiwaan bhi... smiley24

Randhir wasn't that rich in S1.. His mother was.. He became multi billionaire in S2 while he was in ISRC n was running Sanyal Industries simultaneously 🙄 

1 Likes this
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by InCenDia


Randhir wasn't that rich in S1.. His mother was.. He became multi billionaire in S2 while he was in ISRC n was running Sanyal Industries simultaneously 🙄 

Renuka never disowned Randhir, so technically he was a multimillionaire. Yeh aur baat hai Randhir never paid much importance to Renuka's wealth.

1 Likes this

Param Singh


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
Haiwaan Season 2

CrazyLtlBitch   1   507

CrazyLtlBitch 1 507 1 months ago Mages
Haiwaan turned ltl boring now

CrazyLtlBitch   16   1589

CrazyLtlBitch 16 1589 6 months ago CrazyLtlBitch
Your reason for watching Haiwaan

AnamikalovesSH   16   1634

AnamikalovesSH 16 1634 6 months ago magicalM

Topic Info

  • 11 Replies
  • 493Views

Topic started by Paramdewaani

Last replied by Slayerkajal

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP