New Promo-Asha Gives A Condition To Akarsh

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

New Promo

same old scenes with mani came into Akarshvi bedroom n divide the baby into half,in the next scene asha gives a condition to akarsh that if he gives her the mani than she will join his baby back,jhanvi is shocked

Link:https://twitter.com/AndTVOfficial/status/1152873349116125184?s=20

I don't think Akarshvi will listen to her condition,her words are not to be trusted i am very sure once she gets the mani n her powers back through the mani she will kill jhanvi n her baby,she is a manipulative liar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail

there was an article long back saying that daayan powers will be tranfered to jhanvi,i guess this track is leading towards it of daayan powers transfering to jhanvi,i hope nothing happens to the baby once the powers are transfer to jhanvi

tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's ending manh......whatever the story whatever happen behind but love the show.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinafans

It's ending manh......whatever the story whatever happen behind but love the show.

yup its ending n thats breaking my heart as we will not get to see this gorgeous couple again on-screen unless some miracles and destiny unite them again for another show together as leads

I agree..whatever the story was and whatever happened behind b/w them...me too love the show...i have to say one of EK good work