Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: shruzzy

Its like they don't know what are they doing i'm not at all able to connect with suman's hypocrisy she is like i m the one who is suffering the most and pooja having mother/parents wala guilt is very sensitive topic as she had lost them in most immature stage and losing parents at early age is worst but pooja has lost them in most worst manner such topics should be handle with care and utmost sensitivity hoping makers dont mess it with this part...

True. 

I think they brought up the mother's vaala part, because Pooja's mom is going to make an entry in the show. 

So, they are doing the set up. 

Suman's hypocrisy though 

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala16

She became a heartless lady today. I. Did not get kabirs dialogue today.

How wud a woman who was scared to take a stand against her husband wud have taught Kabir to stay on the side of truth.

I'm doubting whether Kabir is adopted. 

How can PK and Suman's son have the correct idea about law and justice. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She became a heartless lady today. I. Did not get kabirs dialogue today.

How wud a woman who was scared to take a stand against her husband wud have taught Kabir to stay on the side of truth.

she was always heartless when she didn't listen to girl's plea or didnt tried to help her and till date she was the same she is the same  just before PK was there to overshadow her and now it is shown in full fledge form

SRKisLove thumbnail

I hope Suman's hypocrisy is building up to something.

I really hope someone: Pooja, Amma, Kabir confronts her on this someday. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I'm doubting whether Kabir is adopted. 

How can PK and Suman's son have the correct idea about law and justice. 

its kamal kichad mein hi khilta hai and for pooja...its rose is always surrounded by thorns but both the flower are highly valued one for god and other for love both are necessary for life....

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think her father's trauma was quite big, and it built up over 20 years which is why she tried to kill PK. 

As for Dhruv, I think more than trauma, its the fact that Dhruv is still alive and free to attack her.

With Manohar also, the thing was huge, but Manohar was shot down by PK. So, the source of fear died. There was no worry. 

But Manohar literally scared her out of hell. She dealt with him alone, visited him in nights without anyones help. Dhruv was threatening to kill her but nothing happened. Why is she scared of him?

kala16 thumbnail

I hope Suman's hypocrisy is building up to something.

I really hope someone: Pooja, Amma, Kabir confronts her on this someday. 

I think amma should. But it should be brought to her knowledge.

SRKisLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

its kamal kichad mein hi khilta hai and for pooja...its rose is always surrounded by thorns but both the flower are highly valued one for god and other for love both are necessary for life....

Waah Shru 👏

SRKisLove thumbnail

But Manohar literally scared her out of hell. She dealt with him alone, visited him in nights without anyones help. Dhruv was threatening to kill her but nothing happened. Why is she scared of him?

I think because Manohar was a predictable villain for Pooja. She knew he was creepy, greedy and a killer (of her father). She knew what he is capable of like blackmail. 

The only time Manohar really outwitted Pooja was when he kidnapped Ishani. Even that time, after the debacle, Pooja is speaking in her sleep. 

But Manohar died, so she didn't get PTSD. 

In this case, Dhruv is unpredictable. Pooja never imagined the Dhruv would abduct and try to kill her. And there is nothing that can stop him. Pooja cannot offer him money or any deal to shut him up. He wants to kill her that's it. 

And he is a psycho on the loose, that's why Pooja is scared. If he was caught, then I guess Pooja could relax. 

kala16 thumbnail

I think because Manohar was a predictable villain for Pooja. She knew he was creepy, greedy and a killer (of her father). She knew what he is capable of like blackmail. 

The only time Manohar really outwitted Pooja was when he kidnapped Ishani. Even that time, after the debacle, Pooja is speaking in her sleep. 

But Manohar died, so she didn't get PTSD. 

In this case, Dhruv is unpredictable. Pooja never imagined the Dhruv would abduct and try to kill her. And there is nothing that can stop him. Pooja cannot offer him money or any deal to shut him up. He wants to kill her that's it. 

And he is a psycho on the loose, that's why Pooja is scared. If he was caught, then I guess Pooja could relax. 

Very well explained..