Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Chalo as promised my friday episode analysis, I am not going to write long essay this time thanks to segments literally killed my excitement for writing but keeping it simple and short and I am only going to write about 2 scenes. Firstly I didn't liked that FB scene much it was cute and all but kinda looked forced and no connectivity there. So my most favorite scenes of the episodes will be Prerna's scene with Mr Bajaj and Prerna's dream sequence.

Prerna is no mood to fight against Bajaj as of now she accepted her fate and made peace with the fact that she lost Anurag forever and she won't be getting back to him. I can understand where she is coming from and won't expect anything more than this from her but what stood out in Friday's episode was she shedding away the fear and worries for a second and confronting Bajaj on face when she felt Anurag's rights and someone thinking about taking his place. Yes she might have accepted defeat and submissive to accept the marriage but not someone taking her Anurag's place in her life, never. I loved how she instead of saying marriage was stressing deal. Yes it's a deal she made for saving Anurag , just a deal which she is treating where she will be bound by her words not her emotions. She was on fire and on face when she said only Anurag had rights on her soul, emotions and body no one else can.

And next coming to most favorite scene of the day, dream sequence yes it's lollipop for us and happened in past too but what I love about these dream sequences is they show that AnuPre who just only thinks from their heart, don't be mahaan and sacrificing just selfish for each other and their happiness. After seeing him she didn't asked how he is , why he is there she just ran like a kid who lost her parents in a crowd and found after a long time. She just went there , hugged him like lost kid and said just take her with him. This I loved very much, she just don't want to say anything else just want him to take her back with him to their house. And I loved how she said mera dham ghut raha hain, main jee nahi paungii tumhare bina. The suffocation she is feeling with her new life is so evident in her voice and how she thought she can live with his memories for life but how she feels she can't because without him she couldn't and I loved how she clinged to his shirt asking him not to separate her from himself. I absolutely loved Eri in this hug part especially that small detail of holding to his shirt tightly so that he don't push her away.

And what I loved in Anurag's reply in her dream was not how he said he loves her but asking her to relax, not to stress about anything, forget about everything happened and stop over using her small brain but use her heart that was typical Anurag calming his ladki after a big storm.

Yes her dream ended and she came back to reality and again her brain took over her heart and I know there are going to be many more scenes of both AnuPre where there will be fight between their brain and heart. But Anurag and Prerna whatever it is just stick to each other either it's fight between mind and heart let it be within yourselves and for each other ♥️

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Aurtika

90th AT..🥳

Abhiya where is your essay on AnuPre?😂

Likh diya phew😂😂

Bookworm_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Chalo as promised my friday episode analysis, I am not going to write long essay this time thanks to segments literally killed my excitement for writing but keeping it simple and short and I am only going to write about 2 scenes. Firstly I didn't liked that FB scene much it was cute and all but kinda looked forced and no connectivity there. So my most favorite scenes of the episodes will be Prerna's scene with Mr Bajaj and Prerna's dream sequence.

Prerna is no mood to fight against Bajaj as of now she accepted her fate and made peace with the fact that she lost Anurag forever and she won't be getting back to him. I can understand where she is coming from and won't expect anything more than this from her but what stood out in Friday's episode was she shedding away the fear and worries for a second and confronting Bajaj on face when she felt Anurag's rights and someone thinking about his place. Yes she might have accepted defeat and submissive to accept the marriage but not someone taking her Anurag's place in her life, never. I loved how she instead of saying marriage was stressing deal. Yes it's a deal she made for saving Anurag , just a deal which she is treating where she will be bound by her words not her emotions. She was on fire and on face when she said only Anurag had rights on her soul, emotions and body no one.

And next coming to most favorite scene of the day dream sequence yes it's lollipop for us and happened in past too but what I love about these dream sequences is they show that AnuPre who just only thinks from their heart, don't be mahaan and sacrificing just selfish for each other and their happiness. After seeing him she didn't asked how he is , why he is there she just ran like a kid who lost her parents in a crowd and found after a long time. She just went there , hugged him like lost kid and said just take her with him. This I loved very much, she just don't want to say anything else just want him to take her back with him to their house. And I loved how she said mera dham ghut raha hain, main jee nahi paungii tumhare bina. The suffocation she is feeling with her new life is so evident in her voice and how she thought she can live with his memories for life but how she feels she can't because without him she couldn't and I loved she clinged to his shirt asking him not to separate her from himself. I absolutely loved Eri in this hug part especially that small detail of holding to his shirt tightly so that he don't push her away.

And what I loved in Anurag's reply in her dream was not how she said he loves her but asking her to relax, not to stress about anything, forget about everything happened and start over using her small brain but use her heart that was typical Anurag calming his ladki after a big storm.

Yes her dream ended and she came back to reality and again her brain took over her heart and I know there are going to be many more scenes of both AnuPre where there will be fight between their brain and heart. But Anurag and Prerna whatever it is just stick to each other either it's fight between mind and heart let it be within yourselves and for each other ♥️

Swoon! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ After a long time Abhiya! 😭😘 I missed this so much!!!!!

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

but  navus looking into eyes gives me so much pheels 

navu is totally far👍🏼

What looking into eyes?? Whose eyes?? 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

& gopu i m impressed  😳

but i will not  fall in this trap 😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats 🥳

Maein wait kar rahi thi first post karne aur hogayi

Next time race is on

Kal anu ka crazyness bahar niklegi

Waiting

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bookworm_

Gah, I’m soooo Clumsy - literally like P! 🤣 Aurtika you saw na what I did?!😩😭😭😭😭🤣

Arre Bee.. Don't take this to your heart..I loved your emotional message though. So typical of you..😂😂😂

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: writ_in_water

What looking into eyes?? Whose eyes?? 

innone his post  some thing like  looking into other eyes gives aways type 

i thought  its indirectly  hiting on parica staring game

jvims thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Prerna is no mood to fight against Bajaj as of now she accepted her fate and made peace with the fact that she lost Anurag forever and she won't be getting back to him. I can understand where she is coming from and won't expect anything more than this from her but what stood out in Friday's episode was she shedding away the fear and worries for a second and confronting Bajaj on face when she felt Anurag's rights and someone thinking about taking his place. Yes she might have accepted defeat and submissive to accept the marriage but not someone taking her Anurag's place in her life, never. I loved how she instead of saying marriage was stressing deal. Yes it's a deal she made for saving Anurag , just a deal which she is treating where she will be bound by her words not her emotions. She was on fire and on face when she said only Anurag had rights on her soul, emotions and body no one else can.

And next coming to most favorite scene of the day, dream sequence yes it's lollipop for us and happened in past too but what I love about these dream sequences is they show that AnuPre who just only thinks from their heart, don't be mahaan and sacrificing just selfish for each other and their happiness. After seeing him she didn't asked how he is , why he is there she just ran like a kid who lost her parents in a crowd and found after a long time. She just went there , hugged him like lost kid and said just take her with him. This I loved very much, she just don't want to say anything else just want him to take her back with him to their house. And I loved how she said mera dham ghut raha hain, main jee nahi paungii tumhare bina. The suffocation she is feeling with her new life is so evident in her voice and how she thought she can live with his memories for life but how she feels she can't because without him she couldn't and I loved how she clinged to his shirt asking him not to separate her from himself. I absolutely loved Eri in this hug part especially that small detail of holding to his shirt tightly so that he don't push her away.

And what I loved in Anurag's reply in her dream was not how he said he loves her but asking her to relax, not to stress about anything, forget about everything happened and stop over using her small brain but use her heart that was typical Anurag calming his ladki after a big storm.

wow..it's a good analysis abhiya👍🏼

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is just woww❤️..you should do daily analysis and post it on main forum

P.s..Congoo for the 90th AT🥳