AnuPre/PaRicaAT#90 Tujhpe Hi Toh Mera Haq Hai.Saath chhodunga Na

Posted: 4 years ago

AT#90

Tujhpe Hi Toh Mera Haq Hai.Saath chhodunga Na

Any issues with moderators or AT admins are always meant to be politely PMed not discussed here. If you dislike this winner/ initiative you are free to not participate). 

AnuPre/PaRica AT is a home to us. It's where we laugh and cry with each other, where each smile shared, sets our heart aglow. Here everyone is bound by their love for AnuPre and PaRica.

Whilst appreciating AnuPre, we also appreciate ourselves and others in the process. It is our paradise that saw Anurag and Prerna bloom from mere acquaintances to soulmates, as Anurag- Prerna amalgamated to AnuPre, this paradise bloomed with them, for them.

We are companions of the same journey, sat next to each other, we travelled distances together, got drenched together in rain and shared smiles under the stars. We faced hurdles together, we walked together, we ran along the rivers. Yet when time came, despite all the closeness we shared, we parted our ways, for our journeys was one and destination were same, but our paths were different. Cause when two parallel rails of train collide nothing but destruction occurs. As destiny had written we were never meant to be one despite being the halves of same soul. And they say, for the best experience is only bought at the cost of great pain. We will always been known by one name, Anurag and Prerna

If you missed it then do see the celebration from AT#50 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5096557

credits: Creations by Priya(me), Sakeena, Keshi,  and StayStrong. Written by Priya, Briti and Sam

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Members:

ananda29, Aurtika, abhiya_12, anjalimaria90, abcdexyz,

amlavs, aquariuslp, Annmaria99, Aisling , AngelinaEdangel,Arshig8

Briti1721, Basilisk, Bookworm_, Cute_Virgo, Cutydevil

-Doppelganger-, DhinchakMansh, div19, dua44

ErumMalik, EriKavana, Enchanteur, FadingDawn

hope.22, havima, hope4u, Hari73, invest_probe

Indulekha00, ilovepyaar, ifmember, Jenny2016

jjkg, jey3ram, Jyotix, Juneli, JRKZK2

KhaLidaH, ...Khushboo..., Krpkab_meg, luvmayurarti

Leenaaa, munnihyderabad, meenachem, Mishti_Dahi

maaneet-2012, MeervanSJ, -mins07, mas123, mamta22, moniloveanupre, 

mithilalovesksg, memad, Medak, MrToolConfuser,MsChanadlerBong, NeuroHypoPhysis 

nailah_AnuPre, Nibuuu, nocry, Olicity, Push-pull, pallawi1803, Parijatrocks

pserial, roshaniD, Rosy.L, rnegi, rupinr,Rishamb, reeyacute

rahuldravidfan, RiyaDutta, rp5127, RollingStones

snowwhite17, Sparklle801, surya_dabh, SnehaDoll

simran45, Susan.Dsouza, suhaaana, sam06, shiny9911

Sss1119, Suchi_Ejf_fan, shilpa2323, Sutapasima

selmak, SanzBarbie, SajSassy, Spring-Dew, tranquil_love, Vini4ever

-VintageLover-, vinitha. , vshetty, widden_dreamz, writ_in_water

yeskay, Zaalima_5, Zindagi12345, 21July2014

Admin- priya185

Important: Please hit the like button if you want to be added to the member's list/your username has changed. Any PMs sent to me about the member list are not monitored. I will edit the member list soon please bear with me if there are delays. If you are a member please follow the rules in page1 post4

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago

Congrats for reaching 90thAT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhope it brings lots of positivity to all here..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by jvims

Congrats for reaching 90thAT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผhope it brings lots of positivity to all here..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Where is your Parampara Anushashan JVi? Where? Kahaaan?? KKKAHHAAAN?? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by MrToolConfuser

Where is your Parampara Anushashan JVi? Where? Kahaaan?? KKKAHHAAAN?? ๐Ÿ˜ก

arey I thought nobody will follow and will post..so posted..next I will post once somebody reaches 150th..sorry..

I didn't do deliberately.. 

Originally posted by jvims

Aye sabassss ....๐Ÿ˜†

Are we here yet??  90! How we run these.... without any content...may this one provide enough fuel to cook both biryani and pulao.๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

jivis  very good work 

but be fair  dear 

congo songo 

thu thu thu

Originally posted by writ_in_water

Are we here yet??  90! How we run these.... without any content...may this one provide enough fuel to cook both biryani and pulao.๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜† pulao  de re baba  koi