Pranbir and PraBhi today..

Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I really, really liked Prabhi scenes today as well as Pragya and Prachi's. The mother-daughter-father bond is very emotional and this serial could have been 100 times better with no rhea or different characterization of her. Also Ranbir today had one scene but I loved it. He can be mature and good hearted when needed. The way he's always asking her to not think if what others will say and also liked how he lied to her about what principle said and the subtle try of his to divert her attention from asking anything further by asking a question instead was very sweet of him ( when he suddenly asked if she actually tops all her subjects and then tried to make her laugh ) 

I really laughed when chudail junior was getting happy over how ranbir is meetibg prachi for her..damn these stupud cupid vamps...anyways I liked that ranbir was at the police station for his chief and maybe for prachi as well. Also the last scene where he's shown realizing why rhea must hate prachi was a move well done by writers but are they gonna make good use of this or just forget about it.

What are your thoughts on today's episode ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

My gripe is that the story didn't move an inch forward from where it was on Monday.  Same jail scenes, melodrama.  Even this episode did nothing to move it forward. 

It's awkward to see Prachi and Abhi for me still.  Believe me am trying to see them as a natural father daughter.  But they just don't look like that. When Abhi said I love you damn it...to Prachi. I was mortified. In the pre-cap, when Pragya says to that goon...Rhea's my daughter. I genuinely laughed. It was so forced. 

Also,  Prabhi is already taken by Pragya and Abhi.  

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Currently out, so will be watching late then will comment but I can’t wait to watch hearing there are some sweet prachi-abhi and prachi-ranbir scenes.

Chashmish786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: davos

My gripe is that the story didn't move an inch forward from where it was on Monday.  Same jail scenes, melodrama.  Even this episode did nothing to move it forward. 

It's awkward to see Prachi and Abhi for me still.  Believe me am trying to see them as a natural father daughter.  But they just don't look like that. When Abhi said I love you damn it...to Prachi. I was mortified. In the pre-cap, when Pragya says to that go on...Rhea's my daughter. I genuinely laughed. It was so forced. 

Also,  Prabhi is already taken by Pragya and Abhi.  

The only name I've seen shipper use for Abhi and Pragya is Abhigya so that's why I'm using prabhi. 

If I start watching this serial for it's storyline and it's progress toh mujhe faceapp ki zaroorat nahi padegi I'll be an old lady with grey hair while abhigya will be still running around at jet speed with raven black hair. Each to thier own, I like Prabhi and thier bonding. I agree that I love you seen could have been a little different. I have not seem the precap yet so dont know what shit is pragya still high on for her to treat rhea this way. Even I hate her forced connection with rhea that's painfully shoved down our throats by writers. Also, Prachi either reminds abhi of Pragya or Kiara and even today's flashbacks were very sweet nd emotional reminder of the same so I'm very okay with PraBhi's bond for now.

Chashmish786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Currently out, so will be watching late then will comment but I can’t wait to watch hearing there are some sweet prachi-abhi and prachi-ranbir scenes.

I'll be waiting for your review 😊

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chashmish786

I'll be waiting for your review 😊

Even though I was miffed at the unnecessary stretching with prachi still being in jail, the abhi-prachi and prachi-ranbir scenes were so soothing to watch. When prachi-ranbir aren't fighting petulantly their scenes are so good and sweet. Ranbir has shown a few times that he can be sensitive, mature and is non-judgmental. Not once has he ever thought that prachi could be at fault each time she was accused of something. One thing was clear though that his nice behaviour at the moment with prachi has nothing to do with the bet but only because of abhi's belief that prachi is innocent and being framed and because he himself also is in disbelief that prachi could do such a thing, so for now his supportive and sensitive attitude towards prachi is only out of humanity and not ulterior motive, but for sure once she is out of this problem and things get back to normal, writers will bring the focus back to rhea's bet and ranbir will get on with trying to impress prachi to win rhea over. 

I also like you really liked ranbir's small realisation that rhea is jealous of prachi as he realised that abhi loves prachi like his own daughter rhea. This realisation won't have any future significance though. It won't deter him from the challenge given by rhea to know that his chief considers prachi like his daughter. Now I'm looking forward to seeing ranbir-prachi's boss and employee equation after today's ranbir-prachi discussion. I don't want anymore petty and childish fighting between them at all now that center on childish name-calling. 

Also love abhi's determination to free prachi. 

Chashmish786 thumbnail

Even though I was miffed at the unnecessary stretching with prachi still being in jail, the abhi-prachi and prachi-ranbir scenes were so soothing to watch. When prachi-ranbir aren't fighting petulantly their scenes are so good and sweet. Ranbir has shown a few times that he can be sensitive, mature and is non-judgmental. Not once has he ever thought that prachi could be at fault each time she was accused of something. One thing was clear though that his nice behaviour at the moment with prachi has nothing to do with the bet but only because of abhi's belief that prachi is innocent and being framed and because he himself also is in disbelief that prachi could do such a thing, so for now his supportive and sensitive attitude towards prachi is only out of humanity and not ulterior motive, but for sure once she is out of this problem and things get back to normal, writers will bring the focus back to rhea's bet and ranbir will get on with trying to impress prachi to win rhea over. 

I also like you really liked ranbir's small realisation that rhea is jealous of prachi as he realised that abhi loves prachi like his own daughter rhea. This realisation won't have any future significance though. It won't deter him from the challenge given by rhea to know that his chief considers prachi like his daughter. Now I'm looking forward to seeing ranbir-prachi's boss and employee equation after today's ranbir-prachi discussion. I don't want anymore petty and childish fighting between them at all now that center on childish name-calling. 

Also love abhi's determination to free prachi. 

The jail sequence is going to be streched next week too as shown in the cringe worthy precap. Apart from the few rhea and Abhigya's hit and miss scenes rest of the episode was good. Pragya and Prachi's scene was good too. Both Sriti and Mughda are acing thier roles. I know Ranbir's realization regarding Rhea's jealousy is not going to mean anything significant but one can hope. And I hope that they use this realization to make him actually see what kind of person rhea is. Also the way they are showing Ranbir idolizing Abhi, I'm afraid they might show a track where Ranbir agrees to marry ( or be with rhea or whatever ) just for the sake of Abhi. ITV LOOVEESS self sacrificing characters.

Miss-Behave thumbnail

The jail sequence is going to be streched next week too as shown in the cringe worthy precap. Apart from the few rhea and Abhigya's hit and miss scenes rest of the episode was good. Pragya and Prachi's scene was good too. Both Sriti and Mughda are acing thier roles. I know Ranbir's realization regarding Rhea's jealousy is not going to mean anything significant but one can hope. And I hope that they use this realization to make him actually see what kind of person rhea is. Also the way they are showing Ranbir idolizing Abhi, I'm afraid they might show a track where Ranbir agrees to marry ( or be with rhea or whatever ) just for the sake of Abhi. ITV LOOVEESS self sacrificing characters.

Marriage is out of the question for a very long time for the dusri peedhi especially at the rate they are going to unite abhigya, but I don't think such a time will happen where ranbir will be forced to be with rhea for abhi because why would abhi force him in any way to be with rhea if he doesn't want and by then he would have got to know prachi is his daughter. I don't see this happening. I just don't want it to go down the route of pavitra rishta where arjun loved purvi yet jumped between purvi and ovi willingly without any real compulsion simply because purvi first decided to sacrifice him then after that he just kept jumping between the two girls.

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
Chashmish786 thumbnail

Marriage is out of the question for a very long time for the dusri peedhi especially at the rate they are going to unite abhigya, but I don't think such a time will happen where ranbir will be forced to be with rhea for abhi because why would abhi force him in any way to be with rhea if he doesn't want and by then he would have got to know prachi is his daughter. I don't see this happening. I just don't want it to go down the route of pavitra rishta where arjun loved purvi yet jumped between purvi and ovi willingly without any real compulsion simply because purvi first decided to sacrifice him then after that he just kept jumping between the two girls.

Sooner or later it is bound to happen. Daddy's little chudail gets whatever she wants. Now that you've mentioned about PR i'm afraid prachi's inner badi behen will sacrifice her everything for choti chudail. She's already all about sudharofy rhea like an older sister. Once the truth of them being sisters comes out, prachi will join hands with Pragya in order to bring the hidden lovely girl outta that chudail. Ughhh 

Miss-Behave thumbnail

Sooner or later it is bound to happen. Daddy's little chudail gets whatever she wants. Now that you've mentioned about PR i'm afraid prachi's inner badi behen will sacrifice her everything for choti chudail. She's already all about sudharofy rhea like an older sister. Once the truth of them being sisters comes out, prachi will join hands with Pragya in order to bring the hidden lovely girl outta that chudail. Ughhh 

And I hate this. Treating men like they are objects or treating women like they are objects that need to be owned. It's irritating, especially when the positive female character ignores the guy's feelings or her and emotionally blackmails him to do as she says by marrying another woman.