Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys I am back again thank you for all the love you give on previous chapters so here it goes 

Chapter 5

In morning Kalyani wakes up and prepares breakfast. She hurriedly takes bath for college and wakes up malhar who also takes bath. They both did their break fast together while talking and laughing .when malhar calls kalyani.

Malhar: idhar ao kalyani 

Kalyani: kya hoa malhar ji 

Malhar: aj tumhra college ka pehla din hai pray nhi karo GI kya ka sab kuch acha guzre 

Kalyani: oh ap bhi na malhar ji ap bikul ayi ki trh behave karte hain OK ati hon 

Kalyani: (comes and stand in mandir with close eyes and prays to god ka sab acha ho )

Malhar: (who was only bz staring her prays to god ka kalyani ki sari wishes pori ho jayen ) 

Kalyani: ho gya ya kuch aur bhi malhar ji baki hai 

Malhar: roko ma na dahi  shakr  mix ki hai WO bhi kaaho shub mana jata hai ma apne exams ma yahi karta tha 

Kalyani: malhar ji ap bhi na mujhe dahi  pasand nhi hai bikul yeh zarori hai kya ??

Malhar:(feeding her with spoon) bikul zaori hai AGR abhi ma chocolate deta na to jhat sa kaah leti bachi ho tum bikul 

Kalyani: (stops him and takes the bowl and feed the remaining to him) ap bhi kaah le ap ka liye bhi shob hoga kab sa mujhe hi khila rhe  hain 

Malhar(wipes her face with handkerchief) chalo theek hai kalyani ab der ho rhi hai aj pehla din hai chalen 

Kalyani: han chalen ap jeep ma behten  ma bag LA ka ati hon 

Malhar: okk baba ma wait kar RHA hon 

Malhar sits in jeep and waits for her .she comes running and sits with him .she was looking breathtaking gorgeous in blue off shoulder shirt and black jeans with open hairs and light make up .he was only bz staring her during the whole journey .both reach college .

Malhar: kalyani tum yaha  gate pa kahri  raho ma jeep park kar ka ata hon 

Kalyani: ap andar bhi mere sath ayen gen kya??

Malhar:  Han WO aj pehla din hai to mujhe fees pa karni ho gi  isliye ana pare ga 

Kalyani: OK ma wait karti hon ap jayen tasali sa 

Malhar: ma bus 2 minute ma aya 

Malhar had gone to park the jeep.meanwhile kalyani was standing at main gate .when some group of boys looks at her with lust.kalyani understand their actions by their eyes .she walks away and stands far away to avoid them.the boys understand and comes closer to her .the main leader of the group was talking to other one about her 

Rahul: dekh Vicky apne college ma kya maal ayi hai I guess nayi hai hum  to wese bhi seniors hai kitni hot hai na likin attitude to dekho madam ka Hume dekh ka mun turn kar liya 

Vicky: chal rahul ma tujhe dare deta hon tu college ka handsome hunk hai aur yeh fresher hot hai Jake ose kiss kar agr  kar liya to aj ka baad hum  sab tere naukar 

Rahul: sachi ruk rahul sharma ko aj tak koi larki mana nhi kar payi  yeh bhi nhi Karen gi  tension mat Len ma abhi aya 

Rahul goes closer to kalyani and started to talk with her she feels uncomfortable .mean while pays the fees at counter and coming back to main gate to inform kalyani 

Rahul: hey ma rahul sharma aur ap ?? Nayi aye hain na college ma ma is college ka handsome and hot hunk hon 

Kalyani: dekhen  m.r rahul mujhe ap sa baat karne ma koi interest nhi hai so plzz ap jayen 

Rahul: kya yar itna bhau  kis baat ka?? Mana ka tum bohat hot aur khoobsurat ho par iska MATLAB yeh bhi nhi ka mujhe attitude dekhao

Kalyani: yeh kya batamizi hai dor hato  mujhe tum sa baat karne ma koi interest nhi hai 

Rahul: ma na mere doston ka sath bet lagyi  hai ka ma tume kiss karon ga aur tum seedha trh maan Jane ka bajayi  mujhe sa badtameezi kar rhi ho roko abhi btata  hon tume 

Rahul holds kalyani's hand .she try to free her grip from his hand .but he was too strong for her .she was trying hard to push him away .he was forcing her to kiss him .he pulls her closer.she was trying to push him away .when he again pulls her with whole force .kalyani was shivering .when he try to touch her lips suddenly some one punch hard on rahul' face it is none other than malhar.whose blood was boiling with anger that how dare a guy try to touch her wife .his kalyani 

Rahul: Sara plan kharb kar diya tu kya iska boy friend hai ?? Jo itna tarap RHA hai bta ?? Police ma hone ki waja sa rob jamaye ga mujhe pa tere itne himmat ?? 

Malhar: himmat kase hoe  tere ose chone ki?? Ma boy friend nhi husband hon iska ma acp Malhar rane aur yeh meri patni Mrs malhar rane ma tujhe batata hon ka kitni himmat hai mujhe ma 

Rahul: oh to is hot peice ka pati ho wese mana pare ga patni khoobsurat hai tumhri yar itna tarap kyun rhe  ho ?? Ma na to bus aik kiss hi karna hai meri bet lagi hai mere doston ka sath trust me 

Malhar: (slaps him tight) khabrdar aj ka baad Kalyani ka ass pass bhi dekhe ya osko gandi nazron sa dekha kiss karna to bohat door tum na AGR choa bhi to meri bandook ki sari goliyan tum ma utar don ga samjhe 

Malhar beats rahul badly .all boys and girls were watching .boys were feeling scared and girls were drooling over hot acp.malhar holds kalyani hand and takes her away from crowd. She was crying and sobbing .he takes her in his arms and gives a tight bone crushing hug to him .she throw her self in his arms and remain in this position for while .he wipes her tears and rub her back he kiss on her forehead. she was holding his hand tightly 

Malhar: Kalyani Rona band Karo ma hona mere hote hoe  kuch nhi hoga tume apne malhar ji pa bharoosa nhi hai kya ?? 

Kalyani: mujhe ap pa bharoosa hai malhar ji WO to ma dar gayi thi aj pehla din hai nervous thi ma already upar sa WO rahul aur uske dost 

Malhar: dekho kalyani Mumbai bara shehar hai aur yeh college bhi yahan kai larke rahul jaise hon ge  likin tume strong bana hoga tum acp ki patni ho tume muqbla karna hoga sab ka aur ma to ho na tume protect karne ka liye 

Kalyani: sorry malhar ji ayinda sa nhi karon gi  wese bhi apka hote how mujhe kuch nhi ho skta is baat ka yaqeen hai mujhe 

Malhar: ab yaqeen hai madam to mera hath choro ma na fees pay kar di hai class ka time ho gya hai late ho jayo gi  

Kalyani: o ma to bhool gayi chalen Malhar ji ma chali hon ap bhi jayen apko late ho jaye ga 

Malhar: ma ja RHA hon likin pehle aik dafa smile karo ansu ache nhi lagte tumhre face pa 

Kalyani:(smiles and feels touched ) OK baba ab jayen bhi 

Malhar: (gives a side hug ) apna khayal rkhna aur koi bhi problem ho to phone kar dena 

Both malhar and kalyani leaves .Kalyani went to her class and malhar went to police station. It was break time in college when malhar calls her and make sure that she is OK .after off time he comes with jeep to pick her.she was coming out from main gate while smiling. when she saw him waiting for her .she comes running like a kid and throw her self in his arms he holds her from back 

Malhar: (holding her from waist) Kalyani aram sa ma yahi hon yar lagta hai kuch ghanton ma hi tum na bohat miss kiya mujhe 

Kalyani: I am so happy Malhar ji mere aj ka din bohat acha gya apko pta hai apki waja sa ab koi bhi larka mere taraf dekhta bhi nhi hai sab ka pta chal gya hai ma acp ki wife hon 

Malhar: dekha ma na kaha tha ka aise hi hoga tume kush dekh ka acha lag rha  hai aise hi kush raho hmesha (while rubbing her hairs) 

Kalyani: you are the best malhar ji (kiss on his cheek he blushes and instantly released her from his arms ) 

Malhar: kalyani shayd hum  college ka bahar road pa hai log dekhen  gen yar mujhe choro ma tume ghar drop kar don mujhe aur bhi kaam hai 

Kalyani: OK malhar ji chalen 

Malhar drops her at home .kalyani was so tired that she falls sleep .malhar was in police station recalling his moments with kalyani her cute antics and the way she gives hug to him.he smiles and blushes In evening kalyani wakes up and prepares dinner for both .she takes bath and wear red dress .she did her home work and studies for while .when finally the bell rings and malhar comes home tired  and takes bath .kalyani serves him dinner 

Kalyani: Malhar ji aj ap bohat tired lag rhe hain?? Are you fine 

Malhar: kuch nhi bus wahi police walon ka kaam criminals ka peche dorna aj to sar ma bohat dard ho RHA hain thak gya hon 

Kalyani: no problem malhar ji ap dinner Karen ma apka sar ki malish kar don gi  sab theek ho jaye ga 

Both finish dinner .kalyani gives him head massage which he enjoys a lot he sleeps in her lap on bed she covers him with blanket and sleeps while holding his hand .

This is it likes and comments are required for posting next chap till then take care yar plzz do like and comment 

Sachithra thumbnail

Nice😍 keep writing, love ur work

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was really cute update. They both are there fir each other always!! You are too good with it and also maintaining pace. 

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update savira πŸ‘

Loved your update β€οΈ

Continue soon 

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sachithra

Nice😍 keep writing, love ur work

thank you so much for commenting 

stay tune for the next chapter 

i will update soon 

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitasb

That was really cute update. They both are there fir each other always!! You are too good with it and also maintaining pace. 

trust me each comments means a lot to me 

all the experienced i gain from writing here for kalma 

stay tune for the next chapter 

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk26

Awesome update savira πŸ‘

Loved your update β€οΈ

Continue soon 

i am glad that even some new silent members are also commenting  on my ff

stay tune for next chapter 

KalmaBeats thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gripping storyline.. Awesome storytelling!!

Keep updating πŸ™πŸ˜Š

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thr_830

Gripping storyline.. Awesome storytelling!!

Keep updating πŸ™πŸ˜Š

Thank you so much for commenting

Trust me it means a lot to me 

Stay tuned for next chapter

Even i give the link of all previous chapters of my ff in main index you guys can read and enjoy

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Awesome chapter

Loved protective and possessive Malhar

Saare boys dar gaye

accha hai

ACP se darna hi chahiye

thanks for writing πŸ‘πŸΌ