Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shona1991 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How cute was that...

Mujhe lAga atleast lip lock to hoga saree me dekh kr..but sirf hug he Mila....

Chalo thoda proximity badhati to accha he...

Continue soon

InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Read all chapters in one go...πŸ˜…

I must say that all of them are awesome.

I enjoyed each and every chapter.

You have written it so amazingly and fantastically.

I loved the progress KalMa are making in their marriage with their own pace.

Loved their chemistry and friendship in the story.

It's awesome to read how comfortable they are with each other.

I can understand what you feel when you put so many efforts and the outcome is not as you expected.

The post replies motivate a writer to write more.

You are the most active writer on the forum. 

I hadn't been online for a few days as I had some technical issues with my laptop. 

But I am back now...

Don't stop writing. 

You are an amazing writer and I like reading your stories.

Update soon. I know that you will.

One more request: Will you PM me about the next update. Sometimes, we miss the latest updates from the forum and PM helps to keep track of the stories. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb14

Thank you so much for commenting 

Stay tune for next chapter 

yes definitely 

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shona1991

How cute was that...

Mujhe lAga atleast lip lock to hoga saree me dekh kr..but sirf hug he Mila....

Chalo thoda proximity badhati to accha he...

Continue soon

thank you so much for commenting 

stay tune 

bb14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: InkAndFable

Read all chapters in one go...πŸ˜…

I must say that all of them are awesome.

I enjoyed each and every chapter.

You have written it so amazingly and fantastically.

I loved the progress KalMa are making in their marriage with their own pace.

Loved their chemistry and friendship in the story.

It's awesome to read how comfortable they are with each other.

I can understand what you feel when you put so many efforts and the outcome is not as you expected.

The post replies motivate a writer to write more.

You are the most active writer on the forum. 

I hadn't been online for a few days as I had some technical issues with my laptop. 

But I am back now...

Don't stop writing. 

You are an amazing writer and I like reading your stories.

Update soon. I know that you will.

One more request: Will you PM me about the next update. Sometimes, we miss the latest updates from the forum and PM helps to keep track of the stories. 

thank you so much for the lovely comment 

it really touched my heart 

plus i don't know how to pm 

can you plzz tell me how will i can pm you ?

stay tune for the next chap

bb14 thumbnail

hey guys i am back again so here is my next chapter you guys shower so much love on previous thank you 

chapter 7 

malhar and kalyani reach ajay's house.malhar rings the bell ajay opens and welcome them .ajay tightly gives abone crushing hug to him and looks at kalyani .she was looking breathtaking in saree .he was happy for malhar to get such a beautiful girl as wife .he teases kalma 

ajay:i must say teri to nikal pari yar kalyani bohat beautiful hai aik dum perfect hai tere liye tum dono aik sath bohat ache lagte ho i must say 

malhar:kya tu bhi na kalyani nhi bhabhi bol ose 

ajay:dekh rha hon kitna possessive feel karta hai tu foran mujhe tok rha hai 

kalyani:thank you for the compliment 

malhar:ab kya yahi kharen rahen  gen ya andar bhi bulao ga shayd hum dinner pa aye hain 

ajay:o sorry bhool gya welcome guys mere ghar ma 

ajay takes kalma inside and serve cold drinks to both .he was single due to he was placing the dinner by his self on dining table.when kalyani stands up and offers help 

kalyani:ap malhar ji ka sath beht jayen ma dinner laga deti hon  its ok mujhe koi problem nhi hai 

ajay:are you sure kalyani sorry bhabhi ?

kalyani:bikul i am fine with it 

malhar:han ajay kalyani theek kah rhi hai tu abhi tak single hai isliye yaha koi larki nhi hai jo teri help kare kalyani ko karne do wese bhi aik hi ghar ki baat hai 

ajay;{comes and sits with malhar }wese aik baat kaho mana pare ga tu bohat lucky hai bhabhi sirf shakal sa nhi balke man sa bhi achi hai dekho kase mujhe help offer ki you are lucky to have her 

malharwo to hai pta hai kal morning ma ose college jana hai phir bhi yahan ane ka liye mana nhi kiya aik bar bhi os na wo bohat achi hai bohat loving and caring 

ajay:aik minute tu bari tareef kar rha hai kahi pyaar to nhi ho gya tujhe bhabhi sa ? now don't tell me ka aisa kuch nhi hai dekh rha hon jab sa aye ho nazar nhi hat rhi tere bhabhi sa 

malhar:kya tu bhi na ajay ?tujhe pta hai yeh arrange marriage thi ma pehle kabhi nhi mila ose aur ab ja ka mushkil sa yahan a kar humre beach aik comfort relation bana hai wrna kaha aik dosre sa baat karna bhi ajeeb lagta tha sirf half month hoa hai humre shadi ko pyaar kaha sa ho gya itni jaldi 

ajay:pyaar to aik lamhe ma ho jata hai aur bahbhi hai hi aise tujhe eshas nhi bro likin bohat jaldi tu realize kare ge ma bus tum dono ko kush dekhna chahta hon 

kalyani:ap log a jyen ma na sab laga diya hai 

malhar and ajay joins kalyani on dining table .the trio started eating while talking and laughing when suddenly kalyani coughs due to talking .malhar instantly picks the galss of water and made her drink while rubbing her back .ajay was watching the whole scene.both kalma share deep eye lock .kalyani instantly looks at ajay and leaves malhar'hand .malhar also understand the situation .

malhar:are you fine kalyani?

kalyani:yeah i am perfectly fine ap kaahye malhar ji 

ajay:kalyani bhabhi i must say mera dost to bari care karta hai apki foran pani ka glass apko pila diya i must say bohat fikar hai ose apki 

kalyani:malhar ji aise hi hai caring bidway khana bohat yummy hai thank you ka apne hume invite kiya 

malhar:han kalyani theek kah rhi hai aj bohat dinon baad bachpan ki yaadein taza ho gaye i must say bohat maza aya ajay aj all thanks to you 

ajay:pleasure is all mine mujhe bhi tum love brids ka sath bohat acha laga aur ma dobara bohat jaldhi tum logon ko invite karon ga 

kalyani:hume kyun?ab apko ana hoga humare ghar humare sath khana khane har bar hum kyun ayen ?apko bhi ana chiaye kyun malhar ji ?

malhar:bikul theek kaha kalyani ajay ab sunday ko meri bhi aur kalyani ki chutti hoti hai tum zaoror ana hume acha lage ga 

ajay:ab ap log itna force karen ge to zaror aon ga 

both kalma finish the dinner and waves bye to ajay and sits in jeep.malhar was driving and kalyani was talking to him like as usual when sudenly rain started and their jeep stopped .malhar checks the jeep and feels anger and irritated 

kalyani:kya hoa malhar ji jeep kyun rok gayi?

malhar:yeh barish ki waja sa kharb ho gayi hai ab hume road pa kahra hona pare ga network bhi nhi hai ka kse ko ko help ka liye bula lon 

kalyani:koi baat nhi malhar ji calm down relax gussa mat karen hume koi na koi zaoro mile ga jo humari help kar de ga 

malhar:theek hai tum jeep sa utro hum road pa wait karte hain shayd koi auto ya taxi mil jaye 

kalyani gets up from the jeep.she was all wet.the net saree was showing her hot body and curves perfectly .malhar looks at her and feels cureent to see her looking sexy in rain.kalyani feels his intense gaze on her and blushes .she looks down .she feels cold in saree .malhar understand her situation by looking at her and removes his jacket and  made her wear it.she feels warm now malhar's shirt gets wet.his whole abs body was showing .kalyani looks at him for while and feels butterflies inside her 

malhar:kalyani kaha kho gayoi ho yar ?kab sa tume bula rha hon suno na 

kalyani:sorry dehyan nhi gya malhar ji ap bolen kya kah rhe the ap?

malhar:dekho kalyani mujhe nhi lagta itni zyada barish ma koi auto ya taxi mile gi behatr yehi hai ka hum wailk karte hoe ghar chalen wrna pori raat sarak pa guzarne hogi 

kalyani:ap theek kah rhi hain wese bhi ghar yahan sa zyada dor nhi hai chalen walk karte hoe chalte hain 

malhar and kalyani both started talking and laughing while walking towards their home when suddenly clouds 'voice made her scary.she instantly holds his hand tightly  .malhar smiles looks at her 

malhar:ma hon na daro mat kalyani sirf badal ki awaz thi 

kalyani:mujhe dar lagta hai aise awzon sa malhar ji 

malhar:its ok 

kalyani was walking when her foot hit with stone and blood oozes out .she try to walk but fail.malhar holds her from waist and picks her gently in his arms and started walking 

kalyani:malhar ji ap thak jayen gen mujhe neche utar den 

malhar:kalyani is baat pa koi argument nhi chup chap meri baat mano achi khasi lagi hai phir bhi walk karne ki zidd meri thakan sa zyada apne per ki fikar karo samjhe 

kalyani:ma to ap ka liye kah rhi thi theek hai apki marzi 

both kalma share deep eye lock.malhar was loosing his sense while picking her in his arms .kalyani feels nervous with his itense gaze .kalyani was lost in malhar their heartbeats were getting fast with their close proximity .she was breathing heavily their lips were mere inches apart 

kiss will happen or not ???

this is it likes and comments are required .if good response will come i will post the next chapter today waiting for all of you to shower love 

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update di 

Loved it β€οΈ

I think that kiss will happen but it depends on you 

Waiting for next part 

Update soon 

asmitasb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow I just read both the chapters in one go. Very good story n kalma are too cute. I don't know why but getting negative vibes from this Ajay πŸ€” may be not. So fast you updated chaps, that's so sweet of you. Now looking forward!! πŸ’

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Beautiful chapter 

Malhar ji is so caring

KalMa are so cute❀️

thanks for writing πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shona1991 thumbnail

Wow it was nice....

Continue soon...