Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sohali19

Your reactions ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you for such an expressive message. I am have an idea for the next update so atleast I should be able to get that written. Uske baad ka toh pata nahi. 

Hope you're doing great and keeping safe!

There's so much to do. You can't say I have about the next and uske baad pata nahi ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ 

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yayyyy!!! It's so gooood to open IF and see you've updated!!! You are one of my favourite writers and this story is amongst the best I've read... I'm definitely interested in anything you write! 

This was so..... electric!!! You describe the scenes so well, I can visualise them so clearly as I read. The chemistry between Rishabh and Prerna is ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ 

Hope you're doing well!! So looking forward to next chapters!! Take care!

Edited by Rexana19 - 3 years ago
crazyforu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Welcome back

The update was amazing.

Their chemistry is so tangible, it's like it's on the tip of your tounge but still it is far, paving way to a moth to flame. 

The way she tried to excercise her control and stake her claim was a show of her dominant trait that he welcomes infront of people and not negate it but the bedroom is totally a different story, the way he showed her who is in control and still had a tenderness to let her have her choise in a few moments was beautiful. 

His last statement was a power pack punch.

Wonderful update loved it.

Hope you will continue soon.

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting update! 

mankhush thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

that was an update with a BANG. wow . I had to read all the chapters again and I can't express properly what an amazing writer you are . I can't wait for the next update and if she doesn't wear his clothes damn it I will 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

OMFGGGG 

Noooo wayyy you updated!!! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Iโ€™m going to go read it right after I comment. 

YES we want to continue reading. Soha, this is one of BEST stories of Prerish and it is very authentic. I am not even following the show anymore. I just keep coming back on the forum to see if any of the stories I am following has been updated. Please please please continue writing this and finishing this story. 

Edited*

Holyyy!!!! What did I just read? Gosh I have been missing your writing and this damnn FF soo damn much. 

really enjoyed the conversation between Nivedita and bajaj. It seems like they are old pals, I could be wrong. 

Coming back to prerna and bajaj.... ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ All the wayyyy.

I love the possessive prerna and the elusive Bajaj. They have their own thing and own connection going on. 
bajaj is such a charmer and prerna is a great student. She has definitely grown a lot in all aspects. 

Soha, please continue with the story and finish it. Itโ€™s a beautiful story

Edited by Pori - 3 years ago
BlackWitch thumbnail

Hi Soha,

I finished all the chapters in one go last night. Your writing is incredible and addictive. The dialogues are funny, poignant and sexy! I loved the situations you put them in to build towards a beautiful romance. For eg. the garden scene was so endearing and sweet. 

I understand it must take a hell of an effort to be this detailed but I really hope you continue this lovely tale. I have been a silent reader of IF for the longest time! I got a writerโ€™s block years ago and just stopped expressing as much. Only logged in today after 5-6 years to express how much I loved your writing and how you have inspired me to work towards bettering my craft. Also, I donโ€™t even watch KZK. Saw only the first couple of episodes and then never saw it again. I visited the forum on a whim to check if fan fictions are still a thing so many years later and came across your story! THATโ€™s how awesome your work is ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I think you could explore a more raw sexy side of Bajaj in further chapters too. So far, we have seen how he is controlled and often unemotional in his approach. But what if you were to slowly bring out his animalistic side with regards to Prerna. That could lead to some delicious sexual encounters ๐Ÿ˜‹ Tastefully written but definitely memorable. Something tells me you have a knack for writing sexually charged scenes but perhaps, the IF policies restrict you. Maybe you could post two versions of the same chapter - one without filter on the sexual scenes as an external link and one edited. That may give you a lot more freedom to explore. 

If you have written more fan fictions in the past, I would love to read them too. Thank you for your efforts and detailed research on everything. How do you even know so much about the business bit?! I have an MBA and yet it would take me a while to refresh my Finance course. Oh, and I loved the whole Greek (?) mythology bit you wrote with Hades. Now THAT was something refreshing to read โค๏ธ 

Awaiting the next chapter ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป 

- Pratiksha 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It had been a long time since you updated

I was missing it, welcome back๐Ÿฅณ

RB and Nivedita conversation was bang on, loved the attitude of RB๐Ÿ‘

Nivedita admired as well as resented RB

Loved the possessive Prerna๐Ÿ˜Š

PreRish's moment was short but hot, both are attracted to each other

Waiting for next

Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mankhush

that was an update with a BANG. wow . I had to read all the chapters again and I can't express properly what an amazing writer you are . I can't wait for the next update and if she doesn't wear his clothes damn it I will 

Hahahaha! Thank you so much. I get really happy when people leave little messages. It's only thing that pushes me to write. I'm so glad you're enjoying the story!

Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted

Hi Soha,

I finished all the chapters in one go last night. Your writing is incredible and addictive. The dialogues are funny, poignant and sexy! I loved the situations you put them in to build towards a beautiful romance. For eg. the garden scene was so endearing and sweet. 

I understand it must take a hell of an effort to be this detailed but I really hope you continue this lovely tale. I have been a silent reader of IF for the longest time! I got a writerโ€™s block years ago and just stopped expressing as much. Only logged in today after 5-6 years to express how much I loved your writing and how you have inspired me to work towards bettering my craft. Also, I donโ€™t even watch KZK. Saw only the first couple of episodes and then never saw it again. I visited the forum on a whim to check if fan fictions are still a thing so many years later and came across your story! THATโ€™s how awesome your work is ๐Ÿ˜„ 

I think you could explore a more raw sexy side of Bajaj in further chapters too. So far, we have seen how he is controlled and often unemotional in his approach. But what if you were to slowly bring out his animalistic side with regards to Prerna. That could lead to some delicious sexual encounters ๐Ÿ˜‹ Tastefully written but definitely memorable. Something tells me you have a knack for writing sexually charged scenes but perhaps, the IF policies restrict you. Maybe you could post two versions of the same chapter - one without filter on the sexual scenes as an external link and one edited. That may give you a lot more freedom to explore. 

If you have written more fan fictions in the past, I would love to read them too. Thank you for your efforts and detailed research on everything. How do you even know so much about the business bit?! I have an MBA and yet it would take me a while to refresh my Finance course. Oh, and I loved the whole Greek (?) mythology bit you wrote with Hades. Now THAT was something refreshing to read โค๏ธ 

Awaiting the next chapter ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป 

- Pratiksha 

Hi Pratiksha!

What a lovely message you've left me. It's often a sore point that after putting in the kind of effort into research on the technical points - Like making sure there is actually a restaurant called Capella in Salt Lake in Kolkata - there aren't that many people who are gracious enough to leave messages. I know everyone is busy and stuff, but sometimes these kind of messages are the only fuel that makes me want to continue a piece. 

I'll definitely be unraveling Rishabh. But it will be a slow, gradual process. I just don't buy into characters who change their personality overnight. ๐Ÿ˜•

Which is why Prerna is the more emotive one. She's always been a lot free-er with her emotions. 

I work in the economics field. And what I don't know - I research. I'm not joking when I say, I spent quite a bit of time understanding how SEBI operates. Like if they can arrest and stuff. ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm so thrilled you liked the Hades and Persephone allusions. It was a defining moment in the story.

Again, thank you for your kind words. 

- Sohaa