Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Breezi11197

Don't sit your ass down and watch Netflix if your a writer of such a wonderful story loved this part

Hell yeah! Although, what are you watching?

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's a very nice update as usual.but update ke pebble tumne jo note dala wo parke mai bahut e darr gayai,there r so writers there who in the middle story ko update karna chor diya .Plz tum ayisa mat karna 😢.coz it really hurts .I can understand when story goes shit in ivy writers lost their inspiration  but hum readers k bare me plz shochna. And I'm very much hopeful that u will not leave ur baby(story).

This part of the update is very crucial in my opinion.it shows a anupre is fading and prerish is forming,though it's very primary level.bajaj is always for her need either it emotional support or her helping her out from pereshani. I love their conversation after the performance. Bajaj was normal human their.and they way u finished I'm waiting another nail the coffin. Bring it on baby.take care.thanks.plz update soon.

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I want more & more & more.

Wonderful update again. The subtlety is what amazes me here. It sounds convincing, relatable & exciting. 

Waiting for next update again. 

Don't just watch netflix, write. We are hungry people here at your mercy for our fantasies.🤗

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sound advise by bajaj... Something my bff and i always try to do. Never be a parasite. Never depend on someone to celebrate joy or feel sorrowful. Respect and love u r self only then can u do others

Most imp rule. Most people are never taught this. All this sacrifice stuff looks good on paper but sometimes u need to be selfish

lovefk thumbnail

Don't know how I missed this update somehow! AMAZING AS USUAL!! Prerna is so naive I'm pretty sure RB is manipulating things around but frankly that's expected that's who he is. At least Prerna will be able to learn things from him and I'm sure she's not going to let him be and just accept everything at face value. Gosh I love this RB he's such a treat to read, every single moment I just want to find out what's going on in his head. Love how quick you update so thanks for that!

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Slowly but steadily Prerna is leaning towards Rishabh for support, while he is teaching her to be independent and self sufficient and that is the beauty of their growing relationship...In subtle ways, he is teaching her ways of life and with every lesson Bajaj is imparting, Prerna is coming out of her bubble and comfort cocoon..Really awesome updates.. Eagerly waiting for Prerna to step up, step out and take charge of her life...Keep up the good work...👍🏼

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Badly needs a update..... 

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Update, update, update, update, update, update. 

Please update. 😒

komlika thumbnail

Please update 😃

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

We are addicted to your FF. Please update it. 😛