Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Appudappu thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Cheers....  Serves Awnu right... He deserves it.. Very good.... 

But I want to read more.... Pls update fast....  Don't join my Rishab's name with any other girl.... Stupid girls....

Me.. Esther

Edited by Appudappu - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm so so loving the bond that is developing.

It's so mature and carefully etched. Like an elaborate intricate design 

I love your writing and subtle directions and hints at play. Just keep the chapters coming!

I'm so glad someone decided to show how two people can separate not due to external interference but due to internal mistrust. And again, loving the mentor Bajaj!

Please narrate all the phases of their relationship one by one :)

Cheers!

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Gosh! This is the update I had been waiting for. An update devoid of deals and professional stuff and marking the smooth introduction of something like this. 

The gossiping girls were right. Rishabh Bajaj is the Sexiest Bachelor indeed! 

PreRish's conversation after the cultural event was so adorable. I liked how RB mentored her and encouraged her to put her own happiness over everything else. He's teaching her self-love...which is precisely what she needs the most at the moment.

He cocked his head to the side, getting a faraway look in his eyes. “It’s what everyone wants for the people they love.”

^ Indeed. ❤️

The quoted line suggested a budding romance in such a subtle manner. I could totally feel the chemistry between the characters. ❤️

Then came the pin part and it took me into a light trance. His closeness affects Prerna.  Also, it was endearing to read that RB was concerned for such a thing. 

Lastly, someone's entry made the scene even more interesting. I can't wait for the next part. 

Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't sit your ass down and watch Netflix if your a writer of such a wonderful story loved this part
isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow .. what an update.. the dialogues of Mr Bajaj is so wonderfully written ... It suits him ... Perrrrfect.👍🏼

ArShiDelena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I'm loving the way Mr Bajaj is manipulating everything and everyone around. In a very subtle way. Anupam was the only one who got a hint few chapters ago. It is really fascinating to how easily the cracks appeared by just one incident and it's getting worse. It just showed how gullible everyone is. Anurag, his family nor Prerna's family trust her about what happened. He is questioning her and today his not coming made Prerna feel neglected. He is indirectly pushing her towards Mr Bajaj. Coming to Mr Bajaj I think Prerna trusting him is a bit naive. I wish after the media she should try to a little more cautious. But I'm loving the interaction between them. Let's see how the changes in Prerna would affect Anurag. They reminding me of Klaus-Caroline(TVD). I'm pretty sure he knew Anurag would see them. It's is definitely one of my favourite PreRish fanfic. Can't wait to read more. Update soon.

Lolchiku thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know what....you should have been the writer of the show😭. Look at this amazing storyline that you are building up. Though I am still curious that Bajaj is doing all of this 😉or some parts are destiny. 

“It’s what everyone wants for the people they love.” and this line took my heart. Though prerna didn't notice but my heart melted😳. I want a bajaj in my life too🤣. 

I know it's hard to update daily. I have also written in one of the forums earlier. But please it's a request...keep updating it feels like you have your own show running❤️.

Edited by Lolchiku - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I love how Bajaj gives her prep talk on self love and guides her always. While Anurag deserved that. 

Uhun so small? Just one update unhu not done. I want MORRREEEEE 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am just loving their bond that you are building. Such parallels are good for P to see. The difference between a boy and a man. Secure and insecure. 

How RB is always there when she needs someone and A is absent. ❤️ 

I also liked the whole spoiled Nawab bit🤣

Can’t wait for more.

Update Soon.

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This gets better and better. With every update, I'm loving your Prerna more and more. I love the fact that she's a little jealous. She wants to learn about the man. Unravel his mysteries. And Bajaj was as usual awesome. I really love this side of him... Peddler of life changing and life saving advice. Do tell if Bajaj prevented Anurag from coming to the show by causing a business crisis? It can't be coincidence, can it? Or is it just that I can't imagine Bajaj not doing something diabolical?

Can't wait for the next update. I am dying to see Anurag make a fool out of himself.

Tons of love,

Aparna

Edited by aryapdane - 4 years ago