Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: elim

So typical.

1947 me ye hua tha . Congress ke time pe woh hua tha. Mughal ne ye kiya tha British ne woh kiya tha .jaise ki desh me koi problem hi nahi hai .we can't change the past atleast work on present.  

So then condemn ajaz Khanfor his bigotry first instead of blaming bjp.

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

So then condemn ajaz Khanfor his bigotry first instead of blaming bjp.

I do but they shouldn't have arrested Faisu n other kids .

Han BJP hi promote kar raha hai ye sab . Pehle sunne ko nai milta tha ye sab 

See thug leader, what I told you ? This community takes even someobe like ajaz seriously..what ajaz said is no empty threat. People like you see on thread defending him are believing and buying into his propaganda and you were saying he is just a troll😆

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tabrez Ansari was a thief who got beaten up by the victims wgise bike ge stole and then was surrendered to police and was later on released. After a few days he died of some heart condition..

Seculars saw it as a perfect oportunity to blame 'jai shree ram' for his death.lol

Such a Twist with the Fact. No wonder you r a fan of Kangana Ranaut. People who really want to know about Tabrez n cause of his Death please Google. 

Would have said something to you Tina for your ignorance but Khair You r a fan of KR says a Lot about yourself so let me keep my thoughts to myself. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

On Topic.  Great Ejaz Got Arrested Now Can Payal Rohatgi be arrested to. Even she is a filth like Ejaz Khan. Bigboss bhi chun chin ke contestants late h

I do but they shouldn't have arrested Faisu n other kids .

Han BJP hi promote kar raha hai ye sab . Pehle sunne ko nai milta tha ye sab 

Where gave you condemned ajaz? Lol

There is also Richa  bharti who got arrested for actually saying why muslims always think of becoming terrorists in response to faisu' communal video. The girl was asked to distribute Quran in a BJP governed state. So stop bullshitting.Faisu were a communal bigoted group. I am glad they got arrested. You can cry all you want.

Edited by Tinaa11 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Such a Twist with the Fact. No wonder you r a fan of Kangana Ranaut. People who really want to know about Tabrez n cause of his Death please Google. 

Would have said something to you Tina for your ignorance but Khair You r a fan of KR says a Lot about yourself so let me keep my thoughts to myself. 

Wasnt he a thief?

Ajaz Khan literally got every one out atleast on this forum🤣

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Where gave you condemned ajaz? Lol

There is also Richa  bharti who got arrested for actually saying why muslims always think of becoming terrorists in response to faisu' communal video. The girl was asked to distribute Quran in a BJP governed state. So stop bullshitting.Faisu were a communal bigoted group. I am glad they got arrested. You can cry all you want.

She wasn't arrested lol . She was asked to distribute 5 Quarans or something lol . Then the was dropped. Here Faisu was arrested for a 10sec video which din't even target Hindus .

She wasn't arrested lol . She was asked to distribute 5 Quarans or something lol . Then the was dropped. Here Faisu was arrested for a 10sec video which din't even target Hindus .

The video mssg was like a threat to people of country not only hindus and he and his team tried to normalize terrorism which is uncalled for. Such things deserves punishment. Think beyond religion and safety of country. Revenge and saying child will take revenge and then don't call him terrorist, sorry any rational person will call it out

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago