Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

When will you Unres?!?!

Unreserved On Page 2..😊

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

Can I tell you without delay that this one shot was absolutely superb..It was spicy and sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing..The PreRish moments in the update though a reality felt like a beautiful dream, or rather should I say Prerna's dream come true..So Bajaj has left on a business trip, while the unaware wife Prerna is left behind fuming..The way you have described it was a typical biwi reaction...While the husband returns, maybe because he cannot be away from his wifey for so long, the wife is drunk on the husband finest whiskey...Prerna's reaction towards Rishabh thinking he is a figment of her imagination was lovely...Prerna going all out and romancing Rishabh, while he was being all maintain distance, you are not in your senses, gentlemanly, with the song was all too spicy..The moment Prerna realizes Rishabh is really there and not her imagination, the fireworks hit the rooftop and it looked like she was no more drunk on the whiskey, but drunk on his love which in turn gave flames to their desires bringing the two of them alive in sync and rhythm...Followed by their sweet banter, the moments were scalding तीखा and spicy...  ☺️ 

Let me tell you, I absolutely love your long replies ❤️

Yes, Prerna's dream definitely came true and how beautifully 😍

Bold: spot on😎

I'm so happy you enjoyed this so much for such an amazing response ❤️❤️ 

Thank you so much🤗

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Tht was suprb hot and spicy update 

To gud to awsm. 

Plzzz do write more. 

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: AMMY12

Tht was suprb hot and spicy update 

To gud to awsm. 

Plzzz do write more. 

Aw thank you ❤️

I'll definitely write more 😊

ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh my my that was hot!!! Loved it

Related image

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

ARRE YAAR how do you KEEP writing all my fave tropes/clichés so well UGH IT"S KILLING ME. I want this scene in the show and I want it bad. I know the build-ups to these stories are the best part, but the domestic lives are so fun to watch too. The nok jhok, the love, the comfort. And this ugh I want this so bad. Thank you so much for this, I'm literally living vicariously through your fics dude. Just TOO GOOD 👏

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArShiFever.

Oh my my that was hot!!! Loved it

Aw thank you 😊

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: vena.cava.

ARRE YAAR how do you KEEP writing all my fave tropes/clichés so well UGH IT"S KILLING ME. I want this scene in the show and I want it bad. I know the build-ups to these stories are the best part, but the domestic lives are so fun to watch too. The nok jhok, the love, the comfort. And this ugh I want this so bad. Thank you so much for this, I'm literally living vicariously through your fics dude. Just TOO GOOD 👏

Lolol you're welcome I suppose then😂❤️

I would love to see a tipsy Prerna with Rishabh 😂

#DomesticPrerish Zindabad

Thank you love 😘

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Thank you so much!!