Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥. I'm waiting for the day I get to see this on screen ! Tipsy romance ❤️

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

Why post are not available if we are offline..🤪

Okay let me read first.. 😆

Haha, I keep it for members only, that way, risk of plagiarism comes a little down😆

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monali5

So 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥. I'm waiting for the day I get to see this on screen ! Tipsy romance ❤️

Hayeee❤️ me too

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Can I tell you without delay that this one shot was absolutely superb..It was spicy and sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing..The PreRish moments in the update though a reality felt like a beautiful dream, or rather should I say Prerna's dream come true..So Bajaj has left on a business trip, while the unaware wife Prerna is left behind fuming..The way you have described it was a typical biwi reaction...While the husband returns, maybe because he cannot be away from his wifey for so long, the wife is drunk on the husband finest whiskey...Prerna's reaction towards Rishabh thinking he is a figment of her imagination was lovely...Prerna going all out and romancing Rishabh, while he was being all maintain distance, you are not in your senses, gentlemanly, with the song was all too spicy..The moment Prerna realizes Rishabh is really there and not her imagination, the fireworks hit the rooftop and it looked like she was no more drunk on the whiskey, but drunk on his love which in turn gave flames to their desires bringing the two of them alive in sync and rhythm...Followed by their sweet banter, the moments were scalding तीखा and spicy...  ☺️ 

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OMG... That was hot..☺️🤪

My tharki bheja is imagining last part now..🤣

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

will read when i am heading bk home from work but the main pt is that yr work is such a joy to read i wish some of you were in the cv team than the bunch we have currently! 

Edit: Awww this was so Awesome the whole vibe around it was so seductive yet cute show mein to aisa sab milne ka soch bhi nahi sakte bas aapke OS and SS ke sahaare hi hain. U r such a brilliant writer.

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaalima_5

OMG... That was hot..☺️🤪

My tharki bheja is imagining last part now..🤣

🤣same

Thanks 😘😊

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Res will read when i am heading bk home from work but the main pt is that yr work is such a joy to read i wish some of you were in the cv team than the bunch we have currently! 

Aw thank you so much ❤️ means a lot🥰

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Res will read when i am heading bk home from work but the main pt is that yr work is such a joy to read i wish some of you were in the cv team than the bunch we have currently! 

Haye.. Sahi pakde hain..👍🏼

This cvs are useless..👎🏼

lovefk thumbnail

AWWWWW You're on a roll its raining prerish I think todays episode might just have been the perfect trigger with the don't touch me for this OS! aaaaaaaaahhhhh you write so well Im smiling all the way till Sunday ! I'd love to read a continuation for this though the morning after hmm now that would be so much fun! You guys write so well I keep checking and coming back here to see who has updated and written something new for these two! gotta live vicariously through your writing! can imagine ksg in such a scene in my head uuufffgghgh❤️❤️ love reading such fluff!!