What will happen to KuKu when they know Parul Kunal truth

Posted: 4 years ago

Kuhu adores Kunal 💖 at first sight ... but a lot of it she sees him as some kind of Prince Charming.. dashing family rockstar 

We don’t know who may be Kunal’s dad a Rajvansh or abir’s dad .. when Kunal will come to know he’s not meenu’s Son ( which he definetely is not ) unless they change the plot .. he will feel rudderless and he has always treated Parul as a glorified maid .. kuhu herself will not tolerate Parul as her mom in law .. 

I feel Rajvansh should reveal Kunal truth to Maheshwari and vice versa that kuhu is Shaurya’s illegitimate kid .. 

It will be interesting mishti always joked about meenu being Kuhu’s dragon saas.. well the 🐉 is her bane 😂😂

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Kuhu adores Kunal 💖 at first sight ... but a lot of it she sees him as some kind of Prince Charming.. dashing family rockstar 

We don’t know who may be Kunal’s dad a Rajvansh or abir’s dad .. when Kunal will come to know he’s not meenu’s Son ( which he definetely is not ) unless they change the plot .. he will feel rudderless and he has always treated Parul as a glorified maid .. kuhu herself will not tolerate Parul as her mom in law .. 

I feel Rajvansh should reveal Kunal truth to Maheshwari and vice versa that kuhu is Shaurya’s illegitimate kid .. 

It will be interesting mishti always joked about meenu being Kuhu’s dragon saas.. well the 🐉 is her bane 😂😂

kuhu n kunal need such a big blow..made for each other jerks🤦‍♀️cant believe that Abir is meenus son..except for sharp mind and intelligence, he isno way like meenu..may be his father was a good guy..kunal is more of meenus son than parul and abir is more of paruls son than meenu😂

rajavanshs are not so good ppl but maheswaris are shown to be truthful and honest.then y they dnt tell kuhus secret is surprising me..this secret doesn’t suit their depiction in the series

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think kunal will become more negative.. coz abhi wo kehta hai ki maa bhai se jyada pyaa rkerti hai.. tab to use proof mil jayega.. nd he will start comparing and blame meenu nd his bhai for his evry single behaviour.. 

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

I think kunal will become more negative.. coz abhi wo kehta hai ki maa bhai se jyada pyaa rkerti hai.. tab to use proof mil jayega.. nd he will start comparing and blame meenu nd his bhai for his evry single behaviour.. 

hmm quite possible

Possible Kunal will become more grey and kuhu will also lose her positivity..it all depends who is Kunal’s Father .. 

Abir is not submissive like Parul .. He is quite like his mom only very independent without the negativity.. both of them like to make people do their bidding 

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Possible Kunal will become more grey and kuhu will also lose her positivity..it all depends who is Kunal’s Father .. 

Abir is not submissive like Parul .. He is quite like his mom only very independent without the negativity.. both of them like to make people do their bidding 

Bold- I agree! Abir is like his mom. Kunal is just like Parul- loyal and easily influenced. Kunal is also not that sharp. Without Meenu brains, he isn't successful in a lot of things.

socioboss9797 thumbnail

That's so true! I have no expectations in RJs ever revealing the truth. But the Maheshwaris definitely should! They are always righteous. If, in future after marriage, Kuhu's truth comes out in front of the RJs, Kuhu will be thrown out of the house. If not thrown out, Meenu and Nidhi will leave no stone unturned to taunt Kuhu for it. Vishambar already knows how Meenu is. He should disclose the truth from before itself so that later Kuhu doesn't have to face problems. 

Haha Mishti's very own dragon saas😂😂😂😂

But Parul suits Mishti more as a saas and Meenu suits Kuhu more as a saas. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

kuhu n kunal need such a big blow..made for each other jerks🤦‍♀️cant believe that Abir is meenus son..except for sharp mind and intelligence, he isno way like meenu..may be his father was a good guy..kunal is more of meenus son than parul and abir is more of paruls son than meenu😂

rajavanshs are not so good ppl but maheswaris are shown to be truthful and honest.then y they dnt tell kuhus secret is surprising me..this secret doesn’t suit their depiction in the series

moral of the story both share same husband 🤣 abir has father's gene and kunal has meenakshi(parul may be meenakshi's sister for sure.🥳😆

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They will blame Mishti...

Kuhu - Mishti tune mere toys cheene, mere hisse ka pyaar cheena, rishta cheena aur aaj tune Meri mother in law ko bhi mujhe cheen liya....  😡😡

Kunal - Mishti tumhari wajah se meri maa mujhe kisi aur ka beta Bata rahi hain... I am sure, tumhi ne unhe manipulate Kiya hoga... isiliye ab woh apne bete ko bhi nahi penchaan paa rahi...😡😡

#KuKuKeKuchBhiLogics.  ❤️

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
socioboss9797 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

They will blame Mishti...

Kuhu - Mishti tune mere toys cheene, mere hisse ka pyaar cheena, rishta cheena aur aaj tune Meri mother in law ko bhi mujhe cheen liya....  😡😡

Kunal - Mishti tumhari wajah se meri maa mujhe kisi aur ka beta Bata rahi hain... I am sure, tumhi ne unhe manipulate Kiya hoga... isiliye ab woh apne bete ko bhi nahi penchaan paa rahi...😡😡

#KuKuKeKuchBhiLogics.  ❤️

This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣