Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yyyy

I think she does . In one of the episode out of anger she did say to Varsha she is not her own daughter

On a side note , a illegitimate daughter has equal rights as that of a legitimate daughter . Same goes with the adopted daughter as well .

The upbringing plays a major role and favoritism can mess up  a young child’s mind  .Thats what has happened to Kuhu . In one of the old episodes Kuhu did mention that her birthday was forgotten by all the day Mishti was brought home . Everyone in the family was busy tending to Mishti that they forgot her special day . These might appear petty things to some people but for a child it’s a big thing . I guess the insecurity started from that day and it kept on increasing due to senior Maheswaris. There were few incidents shown in the past where Mishti’s feelings were given prominence over Kuhu . I have seen grown up adults getting insecure when one family member is favored over other here we are talking about a young girl at vulnerable age . 

In the parent show , both Kuhu and Mishti shared good bond but things changed when Mishti was brought home 

bold: i remember that scene now..so, that can also be a reason for kuhus insecurity..

if i remember correctly mishti was brought to maheswari house when she was 11 right? kuhu also of same age..so it is more of losing/ sharing something which she was getting alone rather than mishti doing something i guess..you are right.. at younger age we tend to get affected more..but except for BM and BP, none is placing mishti above kuhu in the family..BP and BM worry abt mishtis feelings, thats it..for varsha and shaurya, it is always kuhu first. and jasmeet always is in support of kuhu when it comes to kushti matters..i haven't felt that kuhu was given less priority in that family..it is more of her attitude towards things..

she wants everything for herself..she will be happy only when everyone gives her first priority..

when we are unhappy with the way our family giving imp among kids, we always say it loud as long as it is an inclusive family..maheswari family doesn’t seem to be an ignorant kind of family.. and the act of ‘we are best sisters’ thing.. it says a lot.. they end up doing so because they dnt have valid and good points to tell the family for the hatred..i dnt think mishti hates kuhu.. but kuhu hates mishti.. the problem is she cant tell her family that i dnt want to share my room, my belongings and my family with mishti.. she would be considered as a selfish person, which none wants to hear..if we notice kuhus words, it is obvious that she is worried about sharing things.. she always tells about sharing her room and her family.

--Devakshi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

from what i got today that kuhu dont like sharing as she has to share it with mishti she hates her

its not like family has ignored her everyone is talking about rishta swap but mishti was okay being an elder sister she not got rishta first

the problem kuhu like people can nver be happy if mishti was not in her life then also she has got someone to blame

yup exactly my thoughts.. it is difficult to make her happy..agree with the rishta thing.. being an elder daughter she was supposed to get married first.. but varsha became selfish there..also, except for BP and BM none is actually blindly supporting mishti..so the argument of partiality is not valid.. kuhu is selfish and she cant share anything.. after todays episode i dnt have even an ounce of sympathy for her..

--Devakshi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bharathi_gurti

Someone please tell me..how come kuhu is an adopted or illegitimate kid!! Idk that..was it from yrkkh!!! Someone enlighten me please!

yes.. it was part of yrkkh.. i read it in some post that kuhu is illegitimate child of shaurya and later varsha accepted her as her own.. im not sure about kuhus real mother, whether she is alive or not.. somebody enlighten on kuhus biological mother..

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

bold: i remember that scene now..so, that can also be a reason for kuhus insecurity..

if i remember correctly mishti was brought to maheswari house when she was 11 right? kuhu also of same age..so it is more of losing/ sharing something which she was getting alone rather than mishti doing something i guess..you are right.. at younger age we tend to get affected more..but except for BM and BP, none is placing mishti above kuhu in the family..BP and BM worry abt mishtis feelings, thats it..for varsha and shaurya, it is always kuhu first. and jasmeet always is in support of kuhu when it comes to kushti matters..i haven't felt that kuhu was given less priority in that family..it is more of her attitude towards things..

It’s similar to how a child feels when the parents have second kid . All the attention was on first child but now it’s divided and the younger one gets more attention  . In this case , Mishti was given more attention due to her past and since Mishti is not her own sister she feels she lost all the attention to an outsider . Kuhu needs assurance and Maheswari don’t realize this .

When BB rejected Kuhu , next day Shaurya and Varsha were trying to cheer her up and Shaurya was ready to take her out but the moment they got to know about Mishti’s father getting bail all the attention was on Mishti .We can see how disappointed Kuhu was when everyone forgot about her and all focus was on Mishti .Similar thing happened when she was excited to share about her hobby class but the focus got shifted to Mishti’s  job 

BM is totally biased . How can a grandmother be so excited to fix Mishti alliance with a guy who just rejected her other grand daughter a day before . The favoritism is quite evident. 

Mishti doesn’t hate Kuhu but neither does she consider Kuhu as her sister or family either . I don’t blame her for it because of the relationship they share. Kuhu is very clear about how she feels , she doesn’t hide her bitterness towards Mishti whereas Mishti is not open about her dislike for Kuhu 

she wants everything for herself..she will be happy only when everyone gives her first priority..

when we are unhappy with the way our family giving imp among kids, we always say it loud as long as it is an inclusive family..maheswari family doesn’t seem to be an ignorant kind of family.. and the act of ‘we are best sisters’ thing.. it says a lot.. they end up doing so because they dnt have valid and good points to tell the family for the hatred..i dnt think mishti hates kuhu.. but kuhu hates mishti.. the problem is she cant tell her family that i dnt want to share my room, my belongings and my family with mishti.. she would be considered as a selfish person, which none wants to hear..if we notice kuhus words, it is obvious that she is worried about sharing things.. she always tells about sharing her room and her family.

Kuhu is not a evil person . She just expects some undivided attention from the family . 

Edited by yyyy - 4 years ago
--Devakshi-- thumbnail

the thing is when i read your posts, i try to get kuhus pov.. but when kuhu does something bad in the episode, i tend to take a u turn..i wish they show her as a positive person later..i dnt want kuhu n kunal as negative persons.. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

the thing is when i read your posts, i try to get kuhus pov.. but when kuhu does something bad in the episode, i tend to take a u turn..i wish they show her as a positive person later..i dnt want kuhu n kunal as negative persons.. 

We as an audience know the game Meenakshi is playing but for Kuhu she is unaware of it and doesn’t realize the extent  to which  Meenu can lie . In her opinion , Meenakshi won’t lie and assumes Mishti might have misunderstood. She never blamed Mishti for doing it on purpose but sees it as a mistake . She is expecting Mishti to apologize for her mistake which irritates us because we know the truth whereas she doesn’t 

Haven’t Mishti fallen into Meenakshi’s trap before and even after Kunal discouraged to work or forced for her eye operation she still went ahead with engagement and begged Kunal to understand her POV .Why is Kuhu blamed if she wants to pacify Kunal and continue her relationship.Just like Mishti Kuhu is a victim too and doesn’t deserve what Kunal and Meenu are doing it to her 

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes.. it was part of yrkkh.. i read it in some post that kuhu is illegitimate child of shaurya and later varsha accepted her as her own.. im not sure about kuhus real mother, whether she is alive or not.. somebody enlighten on kuhus biological mother..

Kuhu's biological mother is dead.

--Devakshi-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

We as an audience know the game Meenakshi is playing but for Kuhu she is unaware of it and doesn’t realize the extent  to which  Meenu can lie . In her opinion , Meenakshi won’t lie and assumes Mishti might have misunderstood. She never blamed Mishti for doing it on purpose but sees it as a mistake . She is expecting Mishti to apologize for her mistake which irritates us because we know the truth whereas she doesn’t 

Haven’t Mishti fallen into Meenakshi’s trap before and even after Kunal discouraged to work or forced for her eye operation she still went ahead with engagement and begged Kunal to understand her POV .Why is Kuhu blamed if she wants to pacify Kunal and continue her relationship.Just like Mishti Kuhu is a victim too and doesn’t deserve what Kunal and Meenu are doing it to her 

reading this definitely calms down my nerves.. cant handle many grey persons at a time..you are right..her feelings might be gone unnoticed in the process of making mishti feel comfortable..also wolud like to hear your pov on kunal too..you are a positive thinker yaar😍

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I have seen the parent show. Kuhu's biological mother is dead. 

404_NotFound thumbnail

reading this definitely calms down my nerves.. cant handle many grey persons at a time..you are right..her feelings might be gone unnoticed in the process of making mishti feel comfortable..also wolud like to hear your pov on kunal too..you are a positive thinker yaar😍

I am yet to understand Kunal . Unlike Kuhu I don’t see any valid reasons for Kunal to dislike Mishti . I will definitely make some post on him soon .