Does kuhu know her birth secret?

--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

kuhu considers mishti as a charity case,with whom she is forced to share all her happiness and loved things..my doubt is.. is she aware that varsha is not her biological mother? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Devakshi--

kuhu considers mishti as a charity case,with whom she is forced to share all her happiness and loved things..my doubt is.. is she aware that varsha is not her biological mother? 

Of course not, varna aisa Kyu bolti 

And she compared mishti to puppy, bachaane ke liye laayi, vaapas choda nahi 

I want to smash her 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think she does . In one of the episode out of anger she did say to Varsha she is not her own daughter . 

On a side note , a illegitimate daughter has equal rights as that of a legitimate daughter . Same goes with the adopted daughter as well .

The upbringing plays a major role and favoritism can mess up  a young child’s mind  .Thats what has happened to Kuhu . In one of the old episodes Kuhu did mention that her birthday was forgotten by all the day Mishti was brought home . Everyone in the family was busy tending to Mishti that they forgot her special day . These might appear petty things to some people but for a child it’s a big thing . I guess the insecurity started from that day and it kept on increasing due to senior Maheswaris. There were few incidents shown in the past where Mishti’s feelings were given prominence over Kuhu . I have seen grown up adults getting insecure when one family member is favored over other here we are talking about a young girl at vulnerable age . 

In the parent show , both Kuhu and Mishti shared good bond but things changed when Mishti was brought home 

Edited by yyyy - 4 years ago
--Devakshi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Of course not, varna aisa Kyu bolti 

And she compared mishti to puppy, bachaane ke liye laayi, vaapas choda nahi 

I want to smash her 

yup.. in today’s episode kuhu has proved that she is selfish and self centered..she wants everything only for herself and doesn’t want to share with mishti..after trying to understand kuhus pov, i had a feel that she may be upset because of mishti unintentionally hurting her.. but NO.. all she talked was about her compulsion to share things..and the puppy mention was way too harsh and heartless..

she actually deserves a partner like kunal..they are made for each other.. in fact, kunal is much better than kuhu..

what i like about yrhpk is that, they have clearly shown how looks and being a shaadi perfect guy is not everything.. kunal is a perfect shaadi material in the first glimpse..that is why kuhu is after him.. she wants to get the so called ‘dashing sportscar’ kunal for herself, so that she can have the feel of winning mishti..🙄kunal is going to inject some sense into her brain may be after the end of this meenu-munna plotting game..

RamAayeHain thumbnail

yup.. in today’s episode kuhu has proved that she is selfish and self centered..she wants everything only for herself and doesn’t want to share with mishti..after trying to understand kuhus pov, i had a feel that she may be upset because of mishti unintentionally hurting her.. but NO.. all she talked was about her compulsion to share things..and the puppy mention was way too harsh and heartless..

she actually deserves a partner like kunal..they are made for each other.. in fact, kunal is much better than kuhu..

what i like about yrhpk is that, they have clearly shown how looks and being a shaadi perfect guy is not everything.. kunal is a perfect shaadi material in the first glimpse..that is why kuhu is after him.. she wants to get the so called ‘dashing sportscar’ kunal for herself, so that she can have the feel of winning mishti..🙄kunal is going to inject some sense into her brain may be after the end of this meenu-munna plotting game..

Exactly ,she really deserve partner like kunal 

Kunal atleast after redemption thoda normal behave karega but what about kuhu, Ye puri life aisa hi karti rahegi kya, today I loved the look abir gave to kuhu when mishti was apologizing. Agar mishti unfair hai bhi kuhu ke saath to vo kya family ke bahar jaake Ye Sab baatein karegi vo bhi itni gandi tarike se ,this is not at all right .

adni143 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly ,she really deserve partner like kunal 

Kunal atleast after redemption thoda normal behave karega but what about kuhu, Ye puri life aisa hi karti rahegi kya, today I loved the look abir gave to kuhu when mishti was apologizing. Agar mishti unfair hai bhi kuhu ke saath to vo kya family ke bahar jaake Ye Sab baatein karegi vo bhi itni gandi tarike se ,this is not at all right .

from what i got today that kuhu dont like sharing as she has to share it with mishti she hates her

its not like family has ignored her everyone is talking about rishta swap but mishti was okay being an elder sister she not got rishta first

the problem kuhu like people can nver be happy if mishti was not in her life then also she has got someone to blame

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes she knows ..she said to varsh also something like aapko kya farak padta hai ..mein aapki asli beti nahi hoon when varsha said no for kunal....but she is an illegitimate child...that I think she dosent know

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: adni143

from what i got today that kuhu dont like sharing as she has to share it with mishti she hates her

its not like family has ignored her everyone is talking about rishta swap but mishti was okay being an elder sister she not got rishta first

the problem kuhu like people can nver be happy if mishti was not in her life then also she has got someone to blame

I still didn't get Kuhu's character in show so I am going with your views 

I don't know itni acchi acting kaise karli Dono behno ne, ki mahs mein se kisi ko bhi shak Nahi hua vo bhi itne saal se😅

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I still didn't get Kuhu's character in show so I am going with your views 

I don't know itni acchi acting kaise karli Dono behno ne, ki mahs mein se kisi ko bhi shak Nahi hua vo bhi itne saal se😅

Jasmeet Ko to pata hai Lekin ki inki nahi banti😆

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Someone please tell me..how come kuhu is an adopted or illegitimate kid!! Idk that..was it from yrkkh!!! Someone enlighten me please!