Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rehann

I beg to differ... i think the one who will be the grey character is Shayra.... yeah i know in 2nd episode Noor seems upset with Shayra but that not because of Azan but because of family attention... she always the only ladli for the family but now she feel that everyone just ignored her for Shayra... she just a jealous kids... & If u noticed Raziya dialogue... 

Noor - what we see is what she is!!!

Its hint that maybe Noor is a bit outspoken or sometime rude, pagal, childlike, spoilt but she is kid at heart & innocence.

I believe she will be a self centre person at the early stage of her nikaah with Azaan... but after that she will for sure grow gracefully... Noor definite have something in her if not i think Raziya will never promised her to be the next Bahubegum!

Shayra seems a very perfect character... she calm, positive, highly educated, kind heart but i feel something is off about her... When she keep Azaan fully in her control & Azaan also seems like fall for the perfectness that she showing... what if one day she is not that perfect... will Azaan heart also change?

Sometimes man did fall in love for her beauty her perfection her kind heart but one day what happen when the beauty... the perfection... the kind heart is seems flawed...?

You have a valid point their 😁 anything is possible in TV ki duniya  . maybe azaan family is responsible for her parents death and she is back for revenge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't think Noor is going to hurt them or take revenge on them. What I feel is she may be child like,care-free,immature but she has a good heart. She is outspoken,at times behaves like a brat but she is a pure soul, a good person. I think as the show progresses we will see the growth in her character in terms of her maturity.

dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont think either shayra or noor will be negative. They are both good hearted innocent girls. There may be moments where human emotions may take over and they may not act perfect, but i dont think either of them is a scheming bitch.
Pammi73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsr11

I dont think either shayra or noor will be negative. They are both good hearted innocent girls. There may be moments where human emotions may take over and they may not act perfect, but i dont think either of them is a scheming bitch.

I agree with you dsr after watching previous episodes I don't think both are good at heart but destiny playing with them

Pammi73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: siarocks007

I don't think Noor is going to hurt them or take revenge on them. What I feel is she may be child like,care-free,immature but she has a good heart. She is outspoken,at times behaves like a brat but she is a pure soul, a good person. I think as the show progresses we will see the growth in her character in terms of her maturity.

well said 🤗