Don't you guys think Noor is going to be grey character

Posted: 4 years ago

From the 2nd episode till now we can understand that Noor loves azhaan and she herself tells she will get what she wants by hook or crook. She. Ught be just trying to be nice with shayra as she can't become bad in front of the family. Her friendship from childhood is at stake. Symbolically they showed in first episode were Noor ties a daga and it is about to fall and shayra catches it and ties it back and wishes that Noor wish comes true. In a way Noor would have wished for azhan. Both the female  leads can't be good for sure Noor will be grey shaded. Share your views. 

I beg to differ... i think the one who will be the grey character is Shayra.... yeah i know in 2nd episode Noor seems upset with Shayra but that not because of Azan but because of family attention... she always the only ladli for the family but now she feel that everyone just ignored her for Shayra... she just a jealous kids... & If u noticed Raziya dialogue... 

Noor - what we see is what she is!!!

Its hint that maybe Noor is a bit outspoken or sometime rude, pagal, childlike, spoilt but she is kid at heart & innocence.

I believe she will be a self centre person at the early stage of her nikaah with Azaan... but after that she will for sure grow gracefully... Noor definite have something in her if not i think Raziya will never promised her to be the next Bahubegum!

Shayra seems a very perfect character... she calm, positive, highly educated, kind heart but i feel something is off about her... When she keep Azaan fully in her control & Azaan also seems like fall for the perfectness that she showing... what if one day she is not that perfect... will Azaan heart also change?

Sometimes man did fall in love for her beauty her perfection her kind heart but one day what happen when the beauty... the perfection... the kind heart is seems flawed...?

I am still confused vaishu 

Who's character is grey we don't know because as per shayra everyone accepts her In single glance n Noor she is a chatterbox whatever in her heart she blurter out so will see more episodes then we get our answersπŸ€—

I hope not. Iam loving only her. Best actress.

Lol it's already been confirmed in the plot line on Colors site that Noor will turn negative and take "revenge" on Shazaan and try to separate them. Its specially mentioned that she'll make Shayra's life miserable.

Noor is going to be a negative character, you can already see shades of that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8ckREBp--/?igshid=1xnlj956ebhxp

Originally posted by rehann

I beg to differ... i think the one who will be the grey character is Shayra.... yeah i know in 2nd episode Noor seems upset with Shayra 

Edited by mystic786 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by mystic786

Lol it's already been confirmed in the plot line on Colors site that Noor will turn negative and take "revenge" on Shazaan and try to separate them. Its specially mentioned that she'll make Shayra's life miserable.

Noor is going to be a negative character, you can already see shades of that.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz8ckREBp--/?igshid=1xnlj956ebhxp

hope u dont mind if i ask you... do you watch the show? & if u do... then please share if you believe someone like Noor will take revenge on Shayra & Azaan? 

I dont believe that... even if in future she intentionally get married to Azaan for her own motive then it will be for something big reason... but to hurt Shayra & Azaan??? that also when she is the one asked her badi ammi to let Shazaan married? i dont believe that... They can put any plot line anywhere they want but i will write what i feel from the character i watch... 

Also dont you think the plotline sound similar to another top islamic serial in zee tv... the best friend convinced hero & heroin to marry each other.... after that the best friend get married to another man arranged by the hero father... the husband died and the best friend somehow married hero and become his 2nd wife... the best friend then revenge them by try to seperate hero heroin.... dont you think its the same thing? where the originality then??

btw... let the story move then we will decide whether its negative or not... sometimes i do like greyish side of my favourite character too... 

But still for me even after read the plot line... i still believe Shayra is designed to be the negative one...😈

Well.... it doesn't matter what you believe or don't. πŸ˜…πŸ˜… The plot line on Colors site clearly states that Noor will be a negative character. She will try to separate Shazaan and make Shayra's life miserable. End of story...

https://twitter.com/animelover3490/status/1152623392949862401?s=20

hope u dont mind if i ask you... do you watch the show? & if u do... then please share if you believe someone like Noor will take revenge on Shayra & Azaan? 

I dont believe that... even if in future she intentionally get married to Azaan for her own motive then it will be for something big reason... but to hurt Shayra & Azaan??? 

Edited by mystic786 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by mystic786

Well.... it doesn't matter what you believe or don't. πŸ˜…πŸ˜… The plot line on Colors site clearly states that Noor will be a negative character. She will try to separate Shazaan and make Shayra's life miserable. End of story...

https://twitter.com/animelover3490/status/1152622693054738432?s=20

OK... cheers to you then...😊 at this moment i happy in my bubbles and will think of it when the time comes... adios...

No problem. I was just stating facts. 😁 The correct word actually used here is that Noor will "torture" Shazaan.  Peace out! 😁

OK... cheers to you then...😊 at this moment i happy in my bubbles and will think of it when the time comes... adios...

I don't think so she will turn negative and more over when Noor tied the dhagaa she wasn't aware about azaan relationship with Shayra ....and Noor easily agreed for marriage...she herself said she was excited for this marriage because she wanted to wear all those heavy dresses Nd jewellery.....Nd I think as the story will progress she will be more responsible who can take care of whole bhopal...just like Raziya ...😊