mily_mathew thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Broke fast of love, ahem details pls. 

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sparkling_gems

VEry well written Sanya, this is what I was wishing to read,, cheesy or not, cringefest or not but I love reading romance...

Just a suggestion write something about Basu & Bajaj's connection. I know you hve mentioned about it in Rishtey... but a full fledge OS on that subject, yes Prerna can be here..  

Prompt can be like Bajaj snatch some deal or some contract from Basus and Priya is agitated and ask him why he is after Anurag, what wrong he did with him. And Bajaj replied that its not Anurag but Moloy Basu who wronged him years ago...he wanted to destroy him but since Anurag is his son and seeing his barbadi Moloy will be devastated.... scene can be something like in Trishul movie starring Amitabh Bachchan, Shashi Kapoor and Sanjeev Kumar. when Shashi kapoor confront Amitabh that why he want to ruin them what wrong they did to him and Amitabh replied ask your father, what wrong you or he did with me. 

Now its up to you what reason you give for their, (though I would prefer pure business but if you want some personal enmity i wont mind.    

Romantic stories are my love 😍

This is a very interesting prompt. But I'll have to think about this story, I don't want to reuse the revenge plot I used in 'Rishte', so maybe something else? Hmm let me think πŸ€”πŸ˜

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: mily_mathew

Broke fast of love, ahem details pls. 

Ab tum samaj jaoπŸ˜‚β˜ΊοΈ

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

Amazing πŸ‘πŸ₯³

Thank you! 😍

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Beautifully written. πŸ’—πŸ’—

Thankss πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

We need to send the writers a copy of all the OS from this forums.. kzk will always be No 1 on barc and online

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Unreserved On Page 1..smiley1

PenguinBaby thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

This one shot is extremely lovely..It is all hearts from start to finish..And while I was reading it I had a smile plastered on my face, the OS was so good...Hmmm..So Prerna has decided to fast for her kid's father long life, while Rishabh is concerned for her health, she is ought to be stubborn and firm about keeping the fast, as after all uske pati ke lambi umar ka sawaal hai...She is giving him hints one after the other that she is fasting for him, while the man continues with his misconceptions and ohh, before I forget he fasts for her even though he thinks she is not fasting for him...Waah, kya baat hai...Kya dedication hai, Rishabh ka towards Prerna...His concern for her was well described...I laughed at the bits and also loved the bits when Rishabh ke dimaag kii batti jali and he understood, his wife had fasted for him...Awwwww, falling in love feels so magical and PreRish were magical...In subtle ways they, Rishabh and Prerna took a huge leap ahead in their relationship with the fast..It indeed proved to be a 'Fast Of Love' for PreRish and with it they broke the shackles of their past, only to move forward together..The 'R' in Prerna's hand, with Rishabh tracing the letter, this speaks volumes in itself and they have truly come a long way in love...And before I forget PreRish were utterly cute too in this story...Beautiful and blissful OS...☺️❀️    

Thank you ❀️

Rishabh has a thick skull and dil ki bhi kam sunta hai na😭

Well, she is his wife and sangat ka asar, that's why he fasted😁

Falling in love indeed sounds magical, given the fact that I have never been in love πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

They have truly come a long way ❀️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

oh my my...how could I missed this awesome story...the way you expressed their subtle romance..awww dil Chu lia darling..

and yes I m happy that haddi ab samjh geye baby ka asli papa kaun hai.

darling keep writing more..........

ArShiFever. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time...I loved it...This is one of my favourite PreRish OS...I lost the count of the times I re-read it...Everything about this story was perfect...His emotional pain of thinking his wife is in love with another man & yet unable to eat anything because his wife is fasting...I might have felt tiny, just a tiny bit bad for Anurag seeing but the way he behaved with Mr Bajaj it vanished...Him realizing that his wife was fasting for him made me cry, almost...Him breaking her fast...I hope we get to see PreRish celebrating Karvah Chauth.