Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wait is it official? Are we like 100% sure BP and Vish will go off air ? And when will that happen? 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Could be.. I mean she spent so many energies into making Raghbir Malhotra and the rest of the family believing her. 

And she did tell that employee guy to do something last time we saw her....was that something as lame as spying on Prags from outside in a car? She said Praghbir won't last, she won't let it....she has to be doing something more....

And maybe she didn't know what Prashant is doing but doesn't mean she doesn't know Bani murder....the woman lies like anything...

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think Colors can give 7 Pm Slot also for Bepannah but that doesnot suit the genre of show.

Lets see what happens.

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

Their should be a  revelation because always pragati can't clean the house by searching the basement 

Some saying hero to change (like forcing) 

Kunti ma ki Kuch ghyaan 

Mr and Mrs Malhotra ki annoying nok jhok 

I feel praghbir story is overshadowed by the mystery which at some point makes little upset 

Prags alone going on like this won't get us anywhere yeah.... something needs to change...

Badi maa is too good to be true....and madhouse people are just mean and heartless...

Praghbir exists coz of Bani murder anyway so can't help mystery overshadowing Praghbir...But they have started to treat Praghbir as present and future and Bani as past...so I have hope...no more hallucinations please....

Hero to change? How? Turn dark or something? 

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Prags alone going on like this won't get us anywhere yeah.... something needs to change...

Badi maa is too good to be true....and madhouse people are just mean and heartless...

Praghbir exists coz of Bani murder anyway so can't help mystery overshadowing Praghbir...But they have started to treat Praghbir as present and future and Bani as past...so I have hope...no more hallucinations please....

Hero to change? How? Turn dark or something? 

bold : it should be in good way more 

i mean badimaa and troop forcing raghbir to change for pragati ,he should change by himself not by someone's force

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alpha_Ka_Gamma

I think Colors can give 7 Pm Slot also for Bepannah but that doesnot suit the genre of show.

Lets see what happens.

7pm and 11pm 

only these timings are free from ektas competition and channel can sort out 

as you said 7pm doesn't suit for genre of the show 

and 11pm will be more late  

Blossom_29 thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0D3sxahJLb/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Raghbir in temple🤣 definitely for kunti maa 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Show is of 4months old and good ending for some lame reality show

Colors is always biased what we can do and channel has the history of running the show dil  se dil tak, silsila,bepanah all these show are starting at high note but get ruined. Swabhimaan has a gripping story but they call off suddenly after giving a prior notice for 1 week the cast itself said in a interview they just close all loop holes and end it they donot get a proper time to end the serial properly.

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Pragati is none other than Bani 

New promo is out 

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pragati is none other than Bani 

New promo is out 

No way!

THIS is the route they chose to go? 

What is the matter with Ekta? What’s wrong with a character moving on. Her shows will never change. I was wrong to decide to follow this one. 

I am so so disappointed.