Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Pragati character is not ruined because they already show similarity between bani and pragati but praghbir love story and rm involved in solving bani murder mystery get ruined. 

I don't think praghbir lovestory or the murder mystery  will get ruined but the path will be different from here 

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Do you have the link pls give it or atleast give written update.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0FkhImBiwy/?igshid=1o8f6ae8o7n1h

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Well I don't know what is going on with RM so suddenly, but he is not changing just for badi maa....

Pretending for badi surely didn't include teasing Prags with that potli...or playing mechanic or chitchatting with Prags in garage like that, like she is his beloved wife for real...then offering to take her to office, staring at her like that.... laughing and joking with her....badi maa didn't teach him to do these....he is going towards Prags on his own...and using badi as an excuse....

I love Praghbir scenes btw...♥️

But Prags is getting proofs against him like someone did an exhibition of proofs in house for her...so weird...and badi maa....she said RM raises hand in anger....pakka she is not this sweet person.......

New promo I will talk about only after u people share the link...😆

See it I posted 

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well I don't know what is going on with RM so suddenly, but he is not changing just for badi maa....

Pretending for badi surely didn't include teasing Prags with that potli...or playing mechanic or chitchatting with Prags in garage like that, like she is his beloved wife for real...then offering to take her to office, staring at her like that.... laughing and joking with her....badi maa didn't teach him to do these....he is going towards Prags on his own...and using badi as an excuse....

I love Praghbir scenes btw...♥️

But Prags is getting proofs against him like someone did an exhibition of proofs in house for her...so weird...and badi maa....she said RM raises hand in anger....pakka she is not this sweet person.......

New promo I will talk about only after u people share the link...😆

Sudden change is to get pragati more suspicious  about bani murder. 

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I hope against hope that it’s Bani bhoot who possesses Pragati for a bit but NO plastic surgery drama PLZ. Anything is better than that.

Just when there is buzz on social media regarding yesterday’s Praghbir’s scenes and people are getting interested in Praghbir’s story, they bring in this stupid twist.

The CVs have no one to blame but themselves if the TRP doesn’t rise.

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Basically rm has no personal grudges against pragati even before marriage he always show humanity towards him when BM advice him he acknowledge the pragati condition also like during date he clearly told she deserve better but at the same time he always draw a line between them he clearly told pragati about the  fav colour and mention about bani he was not confused at all it is easy for him to take bm name but he didnot . Just because he didnot love her it doesnot mean that he didnot care for him . He has always a soft spot for her .

As per promo bani and sukanya now pragati is also reached at that cottage. I hope Cvs show something logical as pragati dad is also belong to traffic police department.

Blossom_29 thumbnail

Uss din Kyun nahi tama meri haath 

Mein loongi apni BepanahPyaarr ka badla

Are the main points to be highlighted in the promo 

Is someone trapping Raghbir or did something happened their 

Its going to be interesting 

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

Uss din Kyun nahi tama meri haath 

Mein loongi apni BepanahPyaarr ka badla

Are the main points to be highlighted in the promo 

Is someone trapping Raghbir or did something happened their 

Its going to be interesting 

Uss din kyun nehi thama meri haath...

She thinks RM is the one who cut the fence and made her fall doesn't she? So ofcourse he wouldn't try to save her in that case...so what does she think happened? How much she blames RM? Does she think it's cold blooded murder or heat of the moment or is it unclear to her as well and that's why she is investigating.......hmm questions questions🤔

And so she is really gonna take revenge from RM? Does she not smell a trap? I still smell a trap for RM....and what Happened with Bani is also related to whatever happened 21years back with badi maa...I hope Pragati can uncover it all first before taking any drastic step.....

Btw is there still any chance that Bani could possess Pragati or something for a short time? Pragati being Bani will change everything and change how we see Prags.... change the character.....I hoped they wouldn't do this ...but   *sigh*

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Uss din kyun nehi thama meri haath...

She thinks RM is the one who cut the fence and made her fall doesn't she? So ofcourse he wouldn't try to save her in that case...so what does she think happened? How much she blames RM? Does she think it's cold blooded murder or heat of the moment or is it unclear to her as well and that's why she is investigating.......hmm questions questions🤔

And so she is really gonna take revenge from RM? Does she not smell a trap? I still smell a trap for RM....and what Happened with Bani is also related to whatever happened 21years back with badi maa...I hope Pragati can uncover it all first before taking any drastic step.....

Btw is there still any chance that Bani could possess Pragati or something for a short time? Pragati being Bani will change everything and change how we see Prags.... change the character.....I hoped they wouldn't do this ...but   *sigh*

promo can be misleading also.....how can they show such important revelation in the promo itself???????

so all that aatma drama,that tornado in basement,that fence cutting scene wearing those gloves,all clues in basement,that key in that photo frame what was all that??????Pragati scenes with her father all were fake to make popat of us??????