Users

Frequent Posters

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

No way!

THIS is the route they chose to go? 

What is the matter with Ekta? What’s wrong with a character moving on. Her shows will never change. I was wrong to decide to follow this one. 

I am so so disappointed.

I knew from day 1 ek is just like that she only get viewer confuse. It's just ekta style. I have already no hope so donot get disappointed. Its going kahin kisi roz way.

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

ITV is just incapable of progression.

Ekta maiyya rules everywhere and she will never get over second janam, plastic surgery, bus ek baar pyaar crap.

Decades have passed but her stories remain the same. How will TV grow? No matter what the premise, all ITV shows end up being the same. Isliye I never ever follow Ekta shows. Like ever.

Today there was a scene where Raghbir stared at Pragati as Pragati and not thinking her to be Bani. He told her no I did not think that you were Bani when she asked him the same. And now I read that Pragati is Bani.

Guess it’s time to say goodbye. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago
joypallavi thumbnail

Initially every TV producer comes with new idea than they start repetitive story. Its the story of every serial story become only saas bahu saga and nothing new all supernatural, mystery and family drama all are nothing but become saas vs bahu only. I just hope they have a clear justification of what they show.

joypallavi thumbnail

Is pragati and sukanya are together. In stopping Rm misha marriage and make  raghbir pragati marriage.

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

Pragati is none other than Bani 

New promo is out 

Oops πŸ˜­ I always not wanted this, but then it's Ek show what else can we expect,, same repeative stories,,, why don't she continues showing sensible and relatable,, now ruining Pragati character as she is Bani πŸ˜” 

joypallavi thumbnail

Pragati character is not ruined because they already show similarity between bani and pragati but praghbir love story and rm involved in solving bani murder mystery get ruined. 

joypallavi thumbnail

Pragati is none other than Bani 

New promo is out 

Do you have the link pls give it or atleast give written update.

joypallavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: joypallavi

Pragati character is not ruined because they already show similarity between bani and pragati but praghbir love story and rm involved in solving bani murder mystery get ruined. 

I have lots of hope for there story but it seems it convert into another saas bahu drama and kunti is the first one to know about pragati's truth.

urmita thumbnail

Someone share link of this new promo please...

U guys can't just drop a bomb like this without the video link...πŸ˜†πŸ˜œ

urmita thumbnail

bold : it should be in good way more 

i mean badimaa and troop forcing raghbir to change for pragati ,he should change by himself not by someone's force

Well I don't know what is going on with RM so suddenly, but he is not changing just for badi maa....

Pretending for badi surely didn't include teasing Prags with that potli...or playing mechanic or chitchatting with Prags in garage like that, like she is his beloved wife for real...then offering to take her to office, staring at her like that.... laughing and joking with her....badi maa didn't teach him to do these....he is going towards Prags on his own...and using badi as an excuse....

I love Praghbir scenes btw...β™₯️

But Prags is getting proofs against him like someone did an exhibition of proofs in house for her...so weird...and badi maa....she said RM raises hand in anger....pakka she is not this sweet person.......

New promo I will talk about only after u people share the link...πŸ˜†