Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I would have happy  seeing kulfi and sikka  together  but I am not  because  the way sikka showing love to  kulfi and standing for kulfi first I should understand  mindeset of sikka. Did sikka start loving kulfi  just because he really care for kulfi . He really have guts to do this?  In my opinion  it is no.    I think   sikka standing  for kulfi now because  he don't want to be  defeat  and don't want to show as fail father   in front of  mohindra singh  that is why   sikka start   taking stand  for kulfi strongly  

Sikka don't want to be defeated in front of elder brotherthat is why he has become Iion now 

Other wise sikka can take stand   for kulfi earlier also but he did not  that means  jub sikka ke father hood pe question raise hua . As elder brother raise question on father hood of sikka   jub sikka pe apne aap pe baat aayi . In order not to show that he has not fail in father hood to sikka become lion ho gaya , and when no one is questioning his father hood   no one pointing his mistake tub jo kulfi ke jo bhi  injustice hota tha  tub sikka  princess amyra ke khushi ke liye   kulfi ke saath partiality karta tha

I know the way mohindra pushing   kulfi for singing for career purpose  it is wrong. He need understand  that  singing for kulfi is hobby . She is not singing for fame and money  

But at least what ever  mohindra doing he is doing for kulfi happiness  unlike amyra who seek sadistic pleasure in kulfi sorrow  and lovely who has become thaali ka baigan  

And my question is that for sikka if u can oppose ur elder brother then why u  can't u oppose  amyra  and lovely in same way 

More over  sikka ko jisko   oppose karna chahiye in true sense means amyra ko  who is actually evil from bottom of heart use to oppose nahi kiya . But mohindra singh who wants happiness for kulfi  though his way is wrong . Sikka  elder brother ko oppose kar raha hai? 

I know sikka caring strongly for kulfi  but let's see for how many days  he can do such thing. Because I don't trust sikka. As He has cheated kulfi many times. He leave kulfi in difficult time just to please princess amyra  and kulfi is too good to believe sikka again  

He just feel connection to her being her birth father..he consciously love only Amyra

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I would have happy  seeing kulfi and sikka  together  but I am not  because  the way sikka showing love to  kulfi and standing for kulfi first I should understand  mindeset of sikka. Did sikka start loving kulfi  just because he really care for kulfi . He really have guts to do this?  In my opinion  it is no.    I think   sikka standing  for kulfi now because  he don't want to be  defeat  and don't want to show as fail father   in front of  mohindra singh  that is why   sikka start   taking stand  for kulfi strongly  

Sikka don't want to be defeated in front of elder brotherthat is why he has become Iion now 

Other wise sikka can take stand   for kulfi earlier also but he did not  that means  jub sikka ke father hood pe question raise hua . As elder brother raise question on father hood of sikka   jub sikka pe apne aap pe baat aayi . In order not to show that he has not fail in father hood to sikka become lion ho gaya , and when no one is questioning his father hood   no one pointing his mistake tub jo kulfi ke jo bhi  injustice hota tha  tub sikka  princess amyra ke khushi ke liye   kulfi ke saath partiality karta tha

I know the way mohindra pushing   kulfi for singing for career purpose  it is wrong. He need understand  that  singing for kulfi is hobby . She is not singing for fame and money  

But at least what ever  mohindra doing he is doing for kulfi happiness  unlike amyra who seek sadistic pleasure in kulfi sorrow  and lovely who has become thaali ka baigan  

And my question is that for sikka if u can oppose ur elder brother then why u  can't u oppose  amyra  and lovely in same way 

More over  sikka ko jisko   oppose karna chahiye in true sense means amyra ko  who is actually evil from bottom of heart use to oppose nahi kiya . But mohindra singh who wants happiness for kulfi  though his way is wrong . Sikka  elder brother ko oppose kar raha hai? 

I know sikka caring strongly for kulfi  but let's see for how many days  he can do such thing. Because I don't trust sikka. As He has cheated kulfi many times. He leave kulfi in difficult time just to please princess amyra  and kulfi is too good to believe sikka again  

They wanted to show Mahinder failed at fatherhood of Kulfi. But audience gave their response.