KULFI AGAIN GETTING EXPLOITED

Posted: 4 years ago

Guys the current track when Mahinder Paaji took over Kulfi's responsibility came as a relief but again the story is turning towards its prime motive - to exploit kulfi by hook or by crook ! 

And this time sadly its Mahinder paaji - unknowingly. The way she has been sent for singing at the wedding event without her will, thru emotional blackmail is heartbreaking and the way she is being treated there is even more gross. Sadly Mahinder ji is made to sit out and is not aware as to what exactly is going on inside. i really pity the writer's thought process as they get high by continuosly torturing the little soul in the hands of different people serving their own selfish motives. 

What is funny is that kulfi will sing the sad baba song for the wedding party - doesnt make sense at all the way none of makers action does !!🤣 

In between even if we have been cursing Sikka since last 2 weeks but the sneaky moments that Kulfi Sikka share every night do bring a big smile on my face as that is the time when kulfi is at her happiest self...so ultimately everyone has to understand that her real happiness lies in being with Sikka. Others can give her protection, security, emotional support but no one has the power to fill the void that Sikka's absence in her life creates. Its good to see Sikka taking a stand for her strongly. Wish he had the balls to do it publicly as well. Amayra as usual is her witchy self and keeps showing her evilness every now and then (when she broke the locket) but sorry babe your sob story about being equally sad and disturbed has no takers here. Only sikka can get convinced to forgive and hug u after each of ur misdeed. But your sabotaged image is never going to change for the audience.

Its like a tug of war now - between the two brothers and Lovely is baking her hands as and when she finds an opportunity.. the ultimate result is - knowigly or unknowingly - Kulfi is the one who is suffering every moment emotionally, mentally - truly torn between choosing what her heart desires and what is right for her !! 

Edited by mintisara - 4 years ago

I would have happy  seeing kulfi and sikka  together  but I am not  because  the way sikka showing love to  kulfi and standing for kulfi first I should understand  mindeset of sikka. Did sikka start loving kulfi  just because he really care for kulfi . He really have guts to do this?  In my opinion  it is no.    I think   sikka standing  for kulfi now because  he don't want to be  defeat  and don't want to show as fail father   in front of  mohindra singh  that is why   sikka start   taking stand  for kulfi strongly  

Sikka don't want to be defeated in front of elder brotherthat is why he has become Iion now 

Other wise sikka can take stand   for kulfi earlier also but he did not  that means  jub sikka ke father hood pe question raise hua . As elder brother raise question on father hood of sikka   jub sikka pe apne aap pe baat aayi . In order not to show that he has not fail in father hood to sikka become lion ho gaya , and when no one is questioning his father hood   no one pointing his mistake tub jo kulfi ke jo bhi  injustice hota tha  tub sikka  princess amyra ke khushi ke liye   kulfi ke saath partiality karta tha

I know the way mohindra pushing   kulfi for singing for career purpose  it is wrong. He need understand  that  singing for kulfi is hobby . She is not singing for fame and money  

But at least what ever  mohindra doing he is doing for kulfi happiness  unlike amyra who seek sadistic pleasure in kulfi sorrow  and lovely who has become thaali ka baigan  

And my question is that for sikka if u can oppose ur elder brother then why u  can't u oppose  amyra  and lovely in same way 

More over  sikka ko jisko   oppose karna chahiye in true sense means amyra ko  who is actually evil from bottom of heart use to oppose nahi kiya . But mohindra singh who wants happiness for kulfi  though his way is wrong . Sikka  elder brother ko oppose kar raha hai? 

I know sikka caring strongly for kulfi  but let's see for how many days  he can do such thing. Because I don't trust sikka. As He has cheated kulfi many times. He leave kulfi in difficult time just to please princess amyra  and kulfi is too good to believe sikka again  

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by surabhi01

I would have happy  seeing kulfi and sikka  together  but I am not  because  the way sikka showing love to  kulfi and standing for kulfi first I should understand  mindeset of sikka. Did sikka start loving kulfi  just because he really care for kulfi . He really have guts to do this?  In my opinion  it is no.    I think   sikka standing  for kulfi now because  he don't want to be  defeat  and don't want to show as fail father   in front of  mohindra singh  that is why   sikka start   taking stand  for kulfi strongly  

Sikka don't want to be defeated in front of elder brotherthat is why he has become Iion now 

Other wise sikka can take stand   for kulfi earlier also but he did not  that means  jub sikka ke father hood pe question raise hua . As elder brother raise question on father hood of sikka   jub sikka pe apne aap pe baat aayi . In order not to show that he has not fail in father hood to sikka become lion ho gaya , and when no one is questioning his father hood   no one pointing his mistake tub jo kulfi ke jo bhi  injustice hota tha  tub sikka  princess amyra ke khushi ke liye   kulfi ke saath partiality karta tha

I know the way mohindra pushing   kulfi for singing for career purpose  it is wrong. He need understand  that  singing for kulfi is hobby . She is not singing for fame and money  

But at least what ever  mohindra doing he is doing for kulfi happiness  unlike amyra who seek sadistic pleasure in kulfi sorrow  and lovely who has become thaali ka baigan  

And my question is that for sikka if u can oppose ur elder brother then why u  can't u oppose  amyra  and lovely in same way 

More over  sikka ko jisko   oppose karna chahiye in true sense means amyra ko  who is actually evil from bottom of heart use to oppose nahi kiya . But mohindra singh who wants happiness for kulfi  though his way is wrong . Sikka  elder brother ko oppose kar raha hai? 

I know sikka caring strongly for kulfi  but let's see for how many days  he can do such thing. Because I don't trust sikka. As He has cheated kulfi many times. He leave kulfi in difficult time just to please princess amyra  and kulfi is too good to believe sikka again  

I don’t understand why Sikandar cannot now acknowledge to the world that Kulfi is his daughter.  He was afraid Amayra would run away but she is home and safe, so why cannot he announce to the world that he has a real daughter? I don’t trust the spineless, gutless man either. 

Answer is simple sikka is hypocrite  just not to defeat from elder brother he started showing fake concern  other wise if he really care for kulfi  then he would have correct his mistake  by announcing in front of world that I have spoke lie that kulfi is   not mohindra daughter but she is my daughter

Sikka   treat kulfi as toy ,not daughter I am surprised kulfi so easily forgive such big mistake .of sikka And I don't like kulfi allowing sikka to treat her as toy

May be kulfi  is at tender age that she don't understand sikka clever ness  may be  when she grow up that she will understand or cvs just want to show kulfi super mahaan

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago

lets see her mahaanta now as today it got revealed to her that Nimrat was killed with Lovely's car.... and Sikka even after knowing it, dint take any action against her.

Lets see if she has heart enough to condone this mistake as well and forgive everyone !!

Yesterday the girl who is going to marry old man celebrity. ( actress  name riney arya )  will have positive role and help kulfi

Source times of India

Hi Minti

Thanks for the very apt post. Yes Paaji is not thinking clearly right now, and that is because he is overreacting to Sikka's every protest, including the protest about putting Vikram as Kulfi's guru. I agree that Kulfi is being ground up again in the chakki of the 2 brothers' egos.

There is another way to look at all this. I feel there is a chance that Mahender is "faking" being angry at Sikka and purposely going to extremes to chastise and punish him for being a lousy father. I felt this strongly during the gurupurnima episode where Mahendar awas very contrite throughout and at the end asks for Kulfi as gurudakshina. Mahendar is shown to be much more mature than the happy go lucky Sikka. Still, in between all this drama of teaching Sikka a lesson, Kulfi is the one to suffer.

I want for Kulfi a new beginning with her new foster parents. Yes, Kulfi will miss Sikka a lot. I am glad you brought up the nightly secret Baba-Beti visits. They do warm the heart but also expose the hypocrite that Sikka is. A relationship that is denied in the day  and can only be acknowledged in stealth by the night is not very affirming. Kulfi is too young and too desparate for her father's love to know all this. But Mahendar is not. He wishes to put a stop to this hypocrisy, which is long overdue.

In the process, however, the CVs should not continue this sibling rivalry at the cost of Kulfi's emotional and physical well being.

I hope that the dust will settle down,  and that Kufli also slowly learns that her father is playing a double game. and that neither Mahendar nor Gunjan are the types to make monetary or emotional use of a 7 year old child.

Hey Amif i am so glad so see ur response. Thanks for the acknowledgement. 

You very well said that though heart warming, still the night sleaths clearly shows the hypocricy Sikka has been practicing so perfectly by now. He bows down before the evil and always takes the goodness for granted as he is fully assured to receive forgiveness from there but in the process, completely ignores (per his convenience) the mental torture and emotional heartbreak that poor lil girl has to go through every time he bows down afront her with folded hands and streams of tears running down his face ! Thats a clear case of emotional blackmail and he excels in the same. 

I am sure he will present another set of excuses wen shocked kulfi will confront him on her mother's death. Lovely ko toh kuchh farq nahi padta. She showed some crocodile tears for kulfi in a few episodes now as always shez back on fighting mode to snatch Amayra's rights from this big bad evil world ðŸ¤£ by hook or by crook - which she so desperately deserves (huhhhhhh...) but is always deprived of.....smiley37smiley37smiley37 tchhh tchhhh bechari abla naari ki abla bacchhii ðŸ¤ª

anyways back to kulfi, lets see how the poor soul is gonna tackle this shocking news. Big blow on her small lil heart and more n more ganga jamuna in the kitty....!!!

They wanted Sikka to be her ultimate best father but again someone who is only like a moon to her..she can't catch him. They wanted to whitewash and glorify Sikka but TRP went low so there comes Nimrat's death reveal! Even audience at this point are fed up of Sikka.

It was sad seeing her in the battle of wars. But people dislike the confrontation between Sikka and his bro so it's removed.