Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

smiley37Yeh insaan nahin hain. Kuch aur hi hain. Kitna attention deficiency. Isse koi bhi bhau nahin deta kya ðŸ˜† Deepika and Katrina pe gussa toh samajh mein aata hain. Lekin Kareena  who literally invited her to her home and Anushka who invited her to her reception.. how on earth is someone like this. Unka khana khakar calling them barely acting-actresses. Just to promote a movie. In Bengali there's a word called 'chhotolok' Kangana is just that. 

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

First, you shud Apologize for putting a Legend like SRIDEVI with this clown

Well know what your standards of good acting are considering who your idol is so tu toh rehna hi de bhai. ðŸ¤£

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sV6UPJa0DI

Originally posted by: Ratukrus

Well know what your standards of good acting are considering who your idol is so tu toh rehna hi de bhai. ðŸ¤£

He had one film. Your favorite SRK has his entire career as a Parody of Overacting ðŸ¤£ 

And let me not even go to Hal Hal Maldeb! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Ratukrus thumbnail

He had one film. Your favorite SRK has his entire career as a Parody of Overacting ðŸ¤£ 

And let me not even go to Hal Hal Maldeb! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

One film you say! Hahahahaha OMG I can't. He's played variations of that deranged Rohit character in all his films. Like I said tu toh rehne hi de acting ke baare. ðŸ¤£

One film you say! Hahahahaha OMG I can't. He's played variations of that deranged Rohit character in all his films. Like I said tu toh rehne hi de acting ke baare. ðŸ¤£

Kangana is deranged in her real life. Thats why she plays only mental case in all films bcoz she is a "natural". Mental naam dekhte hi Ekta Kapoor took her ðŸ¤£

Ratukrus thumbnail

Kangana is deranged in her real life. Thats why she plays only mental case in all films bcoz she is a "natural" ðŸ¤£

At least she's known for her great acting, unlike papa's laadla who needs daddy to resurrect his career every few years. Tch Tch ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

smiley37Yeh insaan nahin hain. Kuch aur hi hain. Kitna attention deficiency. Isse koi bhi bhau nahin deta kya ðŸ˜† Deepika and Katrina pe gussa toh samajh mein aata hain. Lekin Kareena  who literally invited her to her home and Anushka who invited her to her reception.. how on earth is someone like this. Unka khana khakar calling them barely acting-actresses. Just to promote a movie. In Bengali there's a word called 'chhotolok' Kangana is just that. 

She calls herself a "Feminist" and spends 90% time dragging down other actresses. So insecure 

At least she's known for her great acting, unlike papa's laadla who needs daddy to resurrect his career every few years. Tch Tch ðŸ¤£

Kangana is such a talent that she is insecure of even Mishti and chopped off her role. Tch Tch How many Sugar daddies will she pimp herself to. Now Prasoon Joshi is her new bakra. ðŸ¤£

Ratukrus thumbnail

Kangana is such a talent that she is insecure of even Mishti and chopped off her role. ðŸ¤£

Yeah thank god she edited Mishti's part which had no bearing to the movie. 

Proves that she's a great film-maker and an editor as well. Like she also edited useless kushti scene of Sonu which was made viral on twitter but backfired after people supported her to call to edit it. ðŸ¤£

As I said you should be the last person here commenting on someone acting skills. I bet Main Prem Ki Deewani, Yaadien, Koi mil gaya etc must be masterpieces for you. ðŸ¤£ 

Yeah thank god she edited Mishti's part which had no bearing to the movie. 

Proves that she's a great film-maker and an editor as well. Like she also edited useless kushti scene of Sonu which was made viral on twitter but backfired after people supported her to call to edit it. ðŸ¤£

As I said you should be the last person here commenting on someone acting skills. I bet Main Prem Ki Deewani, Yaadien, Koi mil gaya etc must be masterpieces for you. ðŸ¤£ 

Atleast u know his films. Nobody even knows the films of Kangana. She is known only for her fartbag rants. Ek film khud ke dam pe promote karne ki aukaat nahi aur aa gayi dusron ko neecha dikhane ðŸ¤£