Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Most of my contemporaries are supermodels, not actors: Kangana - Page 4

Ratukrus thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ThunderLight

Atleast u know his films. Nobody even knows the films of Kangana. She is known only for her fartbag rants. Ek film khud ke dam pe promote karne ki aukaat nahi aur aa gayi dusron ko neecha dikhane 

Yes, of course, I know his films they are so-bad-that-they-are-good walle films like Gunda, Deshdrohi etc. Whenever I want to see hamming walle performances I pick his movies. 👍🏼🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yes, they are supermodels acting in movies but in kangna's case. She is a Dayan acting in movies....

This content was originally posted by: Ratukrus

Yes, of course, I know his films they are so-bad-that-they-are-good walle films like Gunda, Deshdrohi etc. Whenever I want to see hamming walle performances I pick his movies. 👍🏼🤣

Acting hoti tho Sugar daddies ki Zaroorat nahi padti usko. Look at Vidya Balan, Anushka or Priyanka and look at her. Such a Rakhi Sawant 🤣

She has reached retirement age but nobody even knows her if not for her controversies 🤣 Even Taapsee and Kriti are Bigger stars than her and promote their films on their merit and not creating controversies. 

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

All she does is screeches ......got no charm whatsoever ! 

Well, she said most, not all contemporaries. To jin fans ko lagta hai ki unke favourites sach me supermodels hai, unki hi jalni chahiye.

Baki acting pe comment karne ke liye acting aane ki kya zaroorat hai. Nahi to ye forum hi band ho jana chahiye. 

Ratukrus thumbnail

Acting hoti tho Sugar daddies ki Zaroorat nahi padti usko. Look at Vidya Balan and look at her. Such a Rakhi Sawant 🤣

Sadly Kangana is considered a great actress kitna bhi ro le. Vidya herself has praised Kangana's acting chops so there you go. I know it must hurt it's quite evident from your posts. 🤣

Sadly Kangana is considered a great actress kitna bhi ro le. Vidya herself has praised Kangana's acting chops so there you go. I know it must hurt it's quite evident from your posts. 🤣

She is considered great actress only by her 2.5 bots. In real life, nobody even knows or cares about her. That is why she has to do nautanki targeting her contemporaries bcoz who will see this Rakhi Sawant otherwise 🤣

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

kangana didnt name any actress..

Aloo fans should be most angry and they are..She didn't get a mention-I think it was a deliberate omission . I am enjoying the shift from nepotism to Movie Mafia narrative by Kangana.Nepokids paying 20-30% commission to their nepogang king..all part of the movie mafia.

What reach do these combined news channels have?..I mean Kangana's video from her sister's account got 1/2 a million views,and Lion king tweet by King Khan with thousands of RTs and Disney brand,got a million views.

The interest in what she says is tremendous.Also TV channels know that she gets TRPs and no one gave her grief while interviewing.These are the media people,who should be angry with her.

Ratukrus thumbnail

She is considered great actress only by her 2.5 bots. In real life, nobody even knows her. That is why she has to do nautanki targeting her contemporaries bcoz who will see this Rakhi Sawant otherwise 🤣

In real life only she has won three NA awards. 🤣Mirchi lagti hai ye sunke tumhe I know but love rubbing it in to diffuse delusion. 😉🤣

In real life only she has won three NA awards. 🤣Mirchi lagti hai ye sunke tumhe I know but love rubbing it in to diffuse delusion. 😉🤣

NA awards thanks to her boyfriend Prasoon Joshi  and yet nobody knows her.Same awards where Arjun Rampal, Akshay, Saif, Karishma, Raveena have won 🤣

If u are Talented, u dont hv to keep on blowing your own trumpet. Everyone considers Kareena, Vidya and PC as Brillaint actress - and they never talk about their awards. That itself is proof of her lack of talent. "Consider me a good actress bcoz i hv this award" 😭 Totli kahin ki 🤣