ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

I got Parth's but Sahil's kenya samajh nahi aaya😆

I didn't get both 😆

I am in Bhutan lovebhutan ...what does it mean ?! 😂

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abcdexyz

AnuPre both needs to be sympathised. Both were made bound to make a deal so that they can secure the other's life.

Anu was and is surrounded by his family in the hospital but what about Pre , she was back then left alone and is alone in her new dwelling place too

Don't know what reasons Pre have to hide pregnancy is still yet to be discovered by cvs, hope they atleast give a valid justification

Is this only reason that Pre left Anu at the altar and Anu humiliated her in front of the entire society that people sympathise Anu more smiley24

I think I wrote in the last AT..pasting it again here...

Kids get angry with their parents if parents refuse to fulfill their demands..adults get into fights if the other person is not really understanding them and the views don't match...forum pe hi Dekh lo it has become Anu vs pre. If u say anything against pre ppl are ready to bash u...pre was forced to get married to her blackmailer...she was forced to go away frm her love by the same man whom she got married to..and she is giving dial of being loyal to the same person and is also giving explanations to him y she ran away...like that's a normal human behavior ppl are expecting frm her to show some hatred, anger towards him..not like frm first day start planning n plotting against him or kill him.  

Anurag showed the normal human behavior towards kom until pre came back in his life claiming her rights... Hence ppl can relate to him more than pre..though his reasons of sacrifice were lame as compared to pre..

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago
abcdexyz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

I think I wrote in the last AT..pasting it again here...

Kids get angry with their parents if parents refuse to fulfill their demands..adults get into fights if the other person is not really understanding them and the views don't match...forum pe hi Dekh lo it has become Anu vs pre. If u say anything against pre ppl are ready to bash u...pre was forced to get married to her blackmailer...she was forced to go away frm her love by the same man whom she got married to..and she is giving dial of being loyal to the same person and is also giving explanations to him y she ran away...like that's a normal human behavior ppl are expecting frm her to show some hatred, anger towards him..not like frm first day start planning n plotting against him or kill him.  

Anurag showed the normal human behavior towards kom until pre came back in his life claiming her rights... Hence ppl can relate to him more than pre..though his reasons of sacrifice were lame as compared to pre..

That's what Ench said before, Anu said please Komo to take Pre to the hospital, she might show her real intent later not at the first few hours of marriage

But that dial of B in the precap gives hope, there is some sure shot heated argument between Pre and B about touching etc 

My point was let's not take sides, both are equally broken by themselves alone 😊

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ifmember

I didn't get both 😆

I am in Bhutan lovebhutan ...what does it mean ?! 😂

Which one you are talking? I am talking about her recent bridal shoot post where he asks for repeat timings as he is shooting can't watch. And Sahil's is it going to get aired in Kenya

MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Wading off all manhoos that this AT might be subjected to with this🤔😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Afh4IhpFw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

MrToolConfuser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo

Phirse 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Issbaar maine achhawala GIF dala hain, saari buri baalaein khatam!

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats omg AT log bahuth active hogaye 🤗

Thanks to all contents of parica

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Which one you are talking? I am talking about her recent bridal shoot post where he asks for repeat timings as he is shooting can't watch. And Sahil's is it going to get aired in Kenya

In the same one p said he is in Bhutan will it be aired there and put #lovebhutan tag 😆

MrToolConfuser thumbnail

Congrats on new AT.

Tool you are going to get killed in Ench's hands one day