~~Baahon Ke Darmiyaan....Do Pyaar Mil Rahe Hain~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Akshan's INTENSE HUG in today's episode deserves a separate postsmiley43smiley42

- Akshan coming face to face with e/o after their confession via ishaaresmiley27smiley42The bright smiles adoring their lips signifies how much they craved for this moment to happensmiley31Their eyes were talking their own Pyaar ki Bhashasmiley27

- Akshan Hug initiated by both at the same time happened in the most beautiful waysmiley43smiley42

- They closed their eyes the moment they felt eachother's presence in their safe embracesmiley27smiley42

- Time stopped when do pyaar karne wale metsmiley43smiley42Beauty of this shotsmiley27, Ahhhh that reflection of the Chandeliersmiley27

- Akshan engulfing that ehsaas of eachother so close to their heartsmiley43smiley42They finally met their Sukoonsmiley31smiley42

- Confessing "I love you too"smiley27 "I love you too Jindal Saab"smiley27Finally they confessed before each other leaving away all insecurities, awkwardness, nervousness & fear of rejectionssmiley40smiley41

- Akshan's Own Pyaara Momentsmiley27smiley42Them getting lost in Their Own Sweet World jahan sirf Akshat ki Guddan hai, Guddan ke Jindal Saab hai aur Unka Ek Duje Ke liye Beintehaa Pyaarsmiley27smiley42

CV's Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lio for this Special Akshan momentsmiley27smiley31

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Main aj ka episode to nhi dekh payi lekin ye pic dekhkr to dil ko sukoon mil gya😳

Beautiful post saru👍🏼aur qa dhasu title choona hai apne wah😎👏

Akshan hug scene was ☺️

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Main aj ka episode to nhi dekh payi lekin ye pic dekhkr to dil ko sukoon mil gya😳

Beautiful post saru👍🏼aur qa dhasu title choona hai apne wah😎👏

Akshan hug scene was ☺️

Awwwleee kajal jaldi dekh lena🤗

Thank U Kajal❤️

@Bold Jab se Akshan Hug dekha hai yehi gaana mann mein baj rahe hai☺️Thank u😳

Akshan's Surprise Confession and Hug deserved separate posts

zincovate thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But yr mujhe aisa lga ki bhot short me niptaya proposal ..aise scene ke liye ek pura episode bhi dete to chal jata unkehi episodes bdh jate😕kuch ek don dialogue de dene the😭

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the look on their faces were love ❤️

they have the best expressions. I loved that AJ also did some planning. He's totally in love with his guddan. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I missed today's episode😔

But this hug is special, it's very intense and passionate. One where they found whole world in each other's arm. Hug of fulfillment. 

Very rightly said Saru closing of their eyes and feeling each other and where there is only Guddan for AJ and only Jindal saab for Guddan

I love you too was sweetest❤️

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post

Akshan after confessing their feelings they were lost in each other embrace was most beautiful scene

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful post

Akshan after confessing their feelings they were lost in each other embrace was most beautiful scene

sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thumbs up 

I really liked the confession but it was short 

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

It was such beautiful moment❤️