Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: maha786

yes Noor will be evil and Shayra will be the positive one, Noor seems selfcentred and egoistic as of now 

Yes

As of now I am only liking Shayra, Azaan is too hyper and angry young man, Noor is self-obsessed and immature, and Raziya is controlling and manipulative 

I am liking the characters of Suraiya and her husband who is Nazim and yes Yasmin Khala is adorable 

Having multiple marriages in Islam is not to have an affair with someone or treat both wives differently, I am wanting Azaan to treat both wives well yet not try to cheat on any of them

Edited by maha786 - 4 years ago
samiaadiya12 thumbnail

Pata nahi thread kyun Khali hai forum bhi Khali hai bhut log nahi hai yahan shayad show story ki pasand nahi do biwi ek mard bhut log ISS type ka show pasand nahi hai

Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I loved Shyra's character more than others. I wanted to see more of her. She was cute and innocent and lovable 

kavya1994 thumbnail

Hi Friends😊

I liked the first episode. The grand set, which was IB set earlier & cinematography was beautiful. 

Loved Raziya's portrayal, the regal, strong-minded, powerful woman. I loved her diction. The mother-son reunion was beautiful. After a very long gap I m watching Simone Singh on TV, earlier watched her in Heena serial then some glimpses in Ek Hasina Thi.

The other character which I like is Shayra. She is calm & composed one. I really liked her while she was making Noor understand the real meaning of apologizing.

Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello everyone . After watching 2 epi i just couldn't control myself writing abt it.

The set is grand n beautiful n specially clothes but too much jewellery

I loved the character of simone as usual she looks royal n classy

Other characters I like r shyra off course and nazim n his wife

Noor character seems selfish n full of herself the way she insulted Nazim son when he proposed her was too rude at least i didn't like I actually felt bad for that guy n no stopped noor was wrong.

Show seems promising lets see wht happens next 

kavya1994 thumbnail

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hi guys, I am maha, I am using this new account and left my old account for few reasons, I will post form this new account now 

samiaadiya12 thumbnail
hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thank you Kavya for sharing these pictures:)