Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Completely agree. How can Razia fix Azaan's marriage with Noor without even asking him once?  Friendship ka matlab ye thodi hai k shaadi kar lenge ðŸ¤ª 

Can you please open a Shazaan thread too? ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: maha786

I honestly don't like people who decide who will their kid get married with like Azaan's mother did nto even ask him and made this important decision of his life without even asking him, she should have asked him once , for him Noor is a friend and I don't want Noor to also feel bad that, Azaan does not like her in that way and she is just a friend to him 

Edited by mystic786 - 4 years ago
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystic786

Completely agree. How can Razia fix Azaan's marriage with Noor without even asking him once?  Friendship ka matlab ye thodi hai k shaadi kar lenge ðŸ¤ª 

Can you please open a Shazaan thread too? ðŸ˜Š

Yes why not😊

samiaadiya12 thumbnail

Kaun itne excited episode dekhne ki?

samiaadiya12 thumbnail

Koi written update de kya hua

samiaadiya12 thumbnail

Hahahhahah noor pagal ladki hai haaye haaye noori😆

kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

can someone please give a brief update about today's epi. 

samiaadiya12 thumbnail

Sab log kahan hai 

I really liked Shayra the most, she is quite a sensible girl with values, I will get to learn a lot from her which I don't even know about Islam 

I so agree with her, Islam or any religion cannot be memorized, it has to be practiced and felt .

Noor seems to be a negative character and Noor should have apologized to the man she slapped by accusing him, though she did nto do it intentionally, but when she realized, she should have apologized and cleared the misunderstanding, so that, people would have not thought that the guy harassed her or his intentions were bad 

Diana was always a  good actor and she has improved even more from this show.

Raziya seems to be a controlling person right now and it is clear from the episode that, her husband did a second nikah and even form the promo , Nazim's character, I forgot his name said that, history is going to repeat in itself and just like Azaan's father, Azaan will also get married for the second time.  

Shayra is calm and composed while Azaan and Noor both are impulsive and don't think before speaking or doing anything. 

samiaadiya12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

I really liked Shayra the most, she is quite a sensible girl with values, I will get to learn a lot from her which I don't even know about Islam 

I so agree with her, Islam or any religion cannot be memorized, it has to be practiced and felt .

Noor seems to be a negative character and Noor should have apologized to the man she slapped by accusing him, though she did nto do it intentionally, but when she realized, she should have apologized and cleared the misunderstanding, so that, people would have not thought that the guy harassed her or his intentions were bad 

Diana was always a  good actor and she has improved even more from this show.

Raziya seems to be a controlling person right now and it is clear from the episode that, her husband did a second nikah and even form the promo , Nazim's character, I forgot his name said that, history is going to repeat in itself and just like Azaan's father, Azaan will also get married for the second time.  

Shayra is calm and composed while Azaan and Noor both are impulsive and don't think before speaking or doing anything. 

I like shazaan jodi i know abhi ki noor villain hogi shazaan thé jodi hogi

Originally posted by: samiaadiya12

I like shazaan jodi i know abhi ki noor villain hogi shazaan thé jodi hogi

yes Noor will be evil and Shayra will be the positive one, Noor seems selfcentred and egoistic as of now