Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

This is not a new phenomenon at all. Even in the past media has boycotted famous actors.

Even Amitabh Bachchan was boycotted once. They banned him for 15 years. They should stand up for themselves and stop churning out articles completely. Stop even reporting her law suits.

I just saw your comment. Wow I had no clue that Big B was banned and that too for this long 😲.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

100%

Kangana is slowly revealing her true self to every segment of society. She is her own worst enemy. If it takes a “silly” controversy to get the media to stop enabling her unprovoked attacks on others then that’s what it takes. 

She needs a straight jacket 🤬😆

I think a future in an insane asylum is her best bet 👍🏼 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

This is not a new phenomenon at all. Even in the past media has boycotted famous actors.

Even Amitabh Bachchan was boycotted once. They banned him for 15 years. They should stand up for themselves and stop churning out articles completely. Stop even reporting her law suits.

Uh oh. I may have to rethink my position on the ban if this happened. If the only Kangana related things I knew about were her films and nothing else, even I might be a fan 😆

powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

And are you sure the cheerleaders are supporting her for the other things she she may have done? 

She isnt the wrong one ,especially in this case so why paint the cheerleaders wrong for supporting her for the right reasons?

yeah yeah she's never the wrong one! we get it, ab bas karo bhai 🤢

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatwhite

yeah yeah she's never the wrong one! we get it, ab bas karo bhai 🤢

She will drug them, strip them naked and tattoo them. She will still be right 🤣

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

She will drug them, strip them naked and tattoo them. She will still be right 🤣

Go girl chants wont stop even if she murders someone...lmao..

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bigbang_SHINee

I just saw your comment. Wow I had no clue that Big B was banned and that too for this long 😲.

Ya. I read his interview only. I have no idea why he was banned though. Something related to the press ban during emergency. I think it might have been a misunderstanding. He was close the Gandhis then. Some conspiracy theories came out of if. But then this is Amitabh's account of the story, so you never know.

I had read this long back.

It was quite severe, he gave most of his hit films during that time and he said no one would even publish a single pic/interview of his despite the success.

It was only after the coolie incident that they called off the ban.

Edited by togepe30 - 4 years ago
Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

Sensible article, I agree to an extent. At least it acknowledges that there are sections of the media who are biased and twist news based on their agenda. It also acknowledges that everyone's at fault including the K sisters and the journalists.

I still don't fault her for questioning the justin Rao who wrote rubbish and trolled her for almost a year now. That's not journalism, thats a personal bias which spills onto his profession as well.

Are the media beyond criticism, can no one question them?. Just coz different stars handle it differently doesn't mean anything. This is the way she chose to address it. 

When do you ever fault her?

She will kill someone and you will be like I still don't fault her, it was the bloody knife which  jumped and stabbed the victim. It was sensible of kangana to be just happen to sit there with the knife in her hand.

You go girl

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

No it won't . There are already people who support a murderer both in media, Bollywood and general public....go ask them first. Meanwhile , You go girl

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

People are getting tired of her lunacy. It was a good day when Rangoli decided to get a twitter account. Earlier Hrithik haters or those who just didn't care or those who were too stupid to understand her falsehoods had supported her. But with the twitter account we got daily doses of the inner workings of the sisters minds. And it sure is one ugly place.

This is the karmic plan. This is the way karna bites.