Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Karma already bit Hrithik big time, now if its KR's turn so be it. Karma bites everyone , there are always ups and downs in everyone's life. what matters is how one rises from it and moves on.

The sisters are doing pretty well. They have a settled life, living well in Manali, have good work to talk about. Just coz they dont have friends in "bollywood" or the "media" does not matter. In the end, if you are happy doing what you want to do, on your own terms, have a family to spend time with , have even one friend or 2, that is what matters.

Gosh, this talk about Karma is getting stale

ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And yet Kangana producers ke paise pe muft n.

Ka khana nahin khati? I remember there was a news long back that Kangana for her meetings would give a long list of food items like dry fruits exotic out of season fruits etc and then producers had to make it available. And then she would take the remaining with her. Haha. Cheapo calling others cheap. Does this low life scum even deserve the crores she's making? So she insults poor journo for trying to make a living but is always insulting others in the most filthy language and then crying victim all the time using one or the other card and what kind of mad dog insults someone when they praise your film?

And hello foolish people listen up...the media that creates fake news like if a Muslim commits theft and then gets beaten up then they cry that he was asked to chant jai shree ram or that if a Muslim is killed over some personal enmity then that is painted as he was killed for beef.....The prople doing this are your head honchos....your Aroon Puries and Vineet Jains...your Barkhas and Sagarikas etc...Poor journos like the type that come for these film launches and all are poor 2 Rs people who don't even have any power. But will mad madam go after them? No she will only bully the weak and powerless and just wait,next day she will pretend to be a champion for the rights of the poor.

SungJin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibnbattuta

People are getting tired of her lunacy. It was a good day when Rangoli decided to get a twitter account. Earlier Hrithik haters or those who just didn't care or those who were too stupid to understand her falsehoods had supported her. But with the twitter account we got daily doses of the inner workings of the sisters minds. And it sure is one ugly place.

This is the karmic plan. This is the way karna bites.

IA. This is totally how karma sets her plan to get back at her. I don't know why Kangana needs to do the thing she has done these past last few years. I was a fan during her Queen days. She had all the things going for her back then. She was a good actress. Not the best, but def better than most out there. I even admired her when she took KJO head on in that KWK show. 

Why can't she just continue to do good work and ignore KJO and gang? Why not open a production house like Anushka and gave chances to outsiders, be it actors, directors, writers etc if she really hated the idea of nepotism in the industry? People's respect would've been tenfold I'm sure. There's so many ways to survive in the industry and yet instead of being smart about it, she chooses to be vile, horrid and nasty. It seems like she's just so frustrated about everything and life in general.

Man, I hope karma gets her. And gets her good. I've never been one to fully obsessed or hate celebrities because meh...there's no point really. But Kangana and her sister...man...never seen anyone as obnoxious as these two. Shame. She really has the potential to be the Queen of Bollywood but now it all goes down in the gutter.

Edited by SungJin - 4 years ago
tina59 thumbnail

Karma has got everyone at some point in their life. It will get to KR as well and all of us too. whats more important is that how you live your life. Do you want to live a life pleasing others being fake or living life on your terms without being fake.

Career is temporary, it will come and go. what matters is if you lived like how you wanted to live .

you go girl

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tina59

The sisters are doing pretty well. They have a settled life, living well in Manali, have good work to talk about. Just coz they dont have friends in "bollywood" or the "media" does not matter. In the end, if you are happy doing what you want to do, on your own terms, have a family to spend time with , have even one friend or 2, that is what matters.

If there is one thing I know with certainty, it is that Kangana is not happy. 

tina59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

could you enlighten on how you came to that conclusion. let me guess, coz according to you, she is bitter about everyone and anyone. 

how did you manage to read her mind and heart. 

In my opinion she is, a woman who does not fear failure, does not hesitate to speak if and when she wants to , does not care if she is keeping people in the industry happy , should be one who is at peace with herself in her heart. That is one happy woman according to me.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

could you enlighten on how you came to that conclusion.

When she is not promoting the film at events but instead harassing the journalists 🤣

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SungJin

IA. This is totally how karma sets her plan to get back at her. I don't know why Kangana needs to do the thing she has done these past last few years. I was a fan during her Queen days. She had all the things going for her back then. She was a good actress. Not the best, but def better than most out there. I even admired her when she took KJO head on in that KWK show. 

Why can't she just continue to do good work and ignore KJO and gang? Why not open a production house like Anushka and gave chances to outsiders, be it actors, directors, writers etc if she really hated the idea of nepotism in the industry? People's respect would've been tenfold I'm sure. There's so many ways to survive in the industry and yet instead of being smart about it, she chooses to be vile, horrid and nasty. It seems like she's just so frustrated about everything and life in general.

Man, I hope karma gets her. And gets her good. I've never been one to fully obsessed or hate celebrities because meh...there's no point really. But Kangana and her sister...man...never seen anyone as obnoxious as these two. Shame. She really has the potential to be the Queen of Bollywood but now it all goes down in the gutter.

She is a narcissist who cannot stand anyone else getting appreciated more than her ..the limelight should be on her..when she has not even supported any outsider ever how can we expect her to launch outsiders?

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nova19

sahi kaha.......... Kangna is this bitter woman, who must not be getting even sleep in the night...... if a person is in happy space then they won't mind how others react to them or their work.........they always forgive and move on..........but Kangna keeps a tab on every small reaction or ignorance about her..............it is actually abnormal behavior.....

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Karma already bit Hrithik big time, now if its KR's turn so be it. Karma bites everyone , there are always ups and downs in everyone's life. what matters is how one rises from it and moves on.

Gosh, this talk about Karma is getting stale

If they have good work to talk about why do they choose to talk rubbish..talk good, not filth day in and day out..

And one or 2? Haven't seen a single 'friend' around them..just a family that's stuck with them.

Edited by niyati13 - 4 years ago