~~An Anmol RARE Pyaara Heera~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well Pehle I thought I should add this as a spl note in My Fangirling Threadsmiley14Phir mujhe laga this scene deserves a separate postsmiley20Sabse pehle Thank u CV's for this spl scenesmiley27smiley31

- One of the most precious bond I adore in our show is Dadi - Akshat bondsmiley27smiley42I love every time Dadi's Lalla express his feelings with his maa & how he is given the best advice by Dadismiley32The way Dadi Jindal being the most Awwdorable Akshan Shipper till now guided his Lalla is commendablesmiley10smiley40 smiley32smiley32

"Kaisi baatein kar rahi hai aap? Bhala koi beta apni maa se naaraz reh sakte hai kya? BALKI MUJHE TOH KHUSHI ISS BAAT KI HAI KI AAP GUDDAN SE ITNA PYAAR KARTI HAI KI USKE ADHIKAAR KE LIYE MUJHE BHI SAZA DENE KO TAYYAR HO GAYI.....AUR MAIN ISS PYAAR KO SAMAJTHA BHI HU AUR ISKI BAHUT IZZAT KARTA HU.....Q KI MAIN BHI GUDDAN SE UTNA HI PYAAR KARTA HU MAA....."

- I loved how CV's showed Dadi repenting for her mistake in being harsh towards sunofying such a painful saza for her son & thereby seeking justice for her Bahu, Her Guddan in her POVsmiley32But what took My Dil, Jaan & Jigar was the way Akshat expressed his feelings wrt this mistake of Dadismiley27smiley31He said He is infact happy to know & accept the fact that His mom loves His Guddan this much ki she don't even step back to give saza to her son for her bahusmiley14He proudly said he is happy to accept this fact & even respect this Pyaar of Dadi for His Guddan bcz along with his mom he also loves Guddan way too much......smiley27smiley31

- This Hug Has MY DILsmiley27smiley31

- How many men will think like this if they had been in this situation?smiley14How many men will be so happy and proud to know that his wife is getting so much pyaar from his mom than him & will respect their mom's decision coming out of this pyaar which can go against their will?smiley14There comes AKSHAT JINDAL,one of best ITV MLs who not only FEEL HAPPY but also RESPECT this extra pyaar coming from his mom for His wife, His Guddansmiley10smiley32

- What a PERFECT SON Akshat Jindal issmiley10smiley32 Every Mother will feel proud like Dadi Jindal to have such a sensible Son like her Lalla smiley27smiley16

- What a PERFECT HUBBY Akshat Jindal issmiley10smiley32 Every Wife will feel proud & secure like Mrs.Guddan Akshat Jindal to have such an understanding & caring Husband like him by her side smiley27smiley16

- Along with these two pyaara relations,Akshat Jindal also excels in every single relation associated with him - A PERFECT BHAI smiley10smiley32, A PERFECT FRIENDsmiley10smiley32, A PERFECT FATHERsmiley10smiley32,  A PERFECT DAAMAAD smiley10smiley32,  A PERFECT SASUR smiley10smiley32 & A PERFECT JIJU smiley10smiley32

In short I will say Akshat DIL LE LO Jindal is truly An Anmol RARE Pyaara Heerasmiley27smiley42smiley10smiley32

Thank you NISHANT SINGH MALKANI for playing "Akshat Jindal" so flawlesslysmiley10smiley32

Akshat Jindal is setting high standards for his each relationsmiley14⭐️ & all I can do is to wish & pray to Bhagwanji to send A Jindal Saab for every person who adores this fictional character to the most in their heartssmiley42smiley27

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Indeed Jindal sahab is kohinoor heera 

Really loved the convo between dadi And Aj ❤️

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks you for makiing this post , the dilwali of this forum 🤗.

I have rewatched that hug of Dadi and Jindal saab about 50 times now, all happy and content in the asylum of the divine Kahanaji. Such a peacefully impactful scene 

Edited by chitra_rao - 4 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

accha kiya separately banaya 👍🏼

this one deserves a special post 

Such a small but impactful scene 😳

There are not many who would love & respect their parent's extra love & care for their better-half. 

Of course Akshat Jindal is the rarest gem I have scene ❤️

& hope God has done a mass production of Akshat Jindal 😛

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for making a post on this🤗

The relation between mother and child is purest. The conversation between Akshat and dadi was beautiful. Dadi being guilty of not trusting her son and Akshat not for once blamed his mother for her actions. 

Yes Akshat jindal is rarest of rare diamond. Everyone connected to him are lucky .

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Saru thanks for beautiful post. 😊

i love all time Daadi Ma ...❤️ ya she is best mother in low  n so lovely mother.. but last time Daadi as Mother omg apne lalla ko itna pain di thi no word but now again she is best. 🤗

jmoyee200 thumbnail

Lovely post..

No word...just super part..

after a long time...we see the sweet AJ in lovely mood..

kavya1994 thumbnail

Thanks for making another post for it❤️🤗

Good Things:

•> Really want to appreciate creatives for this scene👍🏼

•> No doubt that Dadi-Akshat bond is adorable❤️I agree with your words.

•> It's really good to watch this kind of scenes where male adores the fact that her own mother is showering more love on his wife than him😳

Disappointing things:

•> Dadi's punishment for him was not right. She was right in supporting her legal Bahu & stopping her from forgiving his son for breaking her trust. Also in giving punishment to him but asking him to marry the other woman whom he doesn't love just because he was guilty, that was completely wrong for both his son & the other woman.(Dadi doesn't know about Antara's reality + No reason of her pregnancy at that time). 

I would have appreciate cv's if they show Dadi asking Akshat to give divorce to Guddan for betraying her and leave the house + provide financial help to other woman.

•> Akshat agreeing to Dadi's punishment of marrying Antara. If he had tried to make his mother understand that he had already done one mistake of breaking the trust of her & his current wife & he can't do another mistake of marrying someone else out of guilt, then I would definitely say he is a sensible son & the perfect one.

•> Before this track Akshat was shown as a best hubby any woman wants but with the way CV's are executing this track my opinion differs from u.

About Rest:

Perfect Bhai- √, Perfect Friend- √, Perfect Jiju- √

Perfect Father, Sasur, Damaad - Less than Perfect still the best.

Kudos to Nishant for playing Akshat Jindal with such perfection👏⭐️

About your Post:

Rishton Ki Khoobsurati Ko Aap Yun hi Bataayein,😳

Issi Silsilae Ki Agli Kadi Mein Aapki 200 Special Post Bhi Poore Ho Jaayein👏🥳

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Indeed Jindal sahab is kohinoor heera 

Really loved the convo between dadi And Aj ❤️

@Bold More than Precious❤️

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Thanks you for makiing this post , the dilwali of this forum 🤗.

I have rewatched that hug of Dadi and Jindal saab about 50 times now, all happy and content in the asylum of the divine Kahanaji. Such a peacefully impactful scene 

Welcome Chitra🤗@Bold Ayee hayee ☺️Thank u❤️

@Purple Absolutely Beautifully done scene⭐️👏