Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I really feel sorry for Zain.

Kaha phas gaya bechara. 

Well, he knew what he was getting into.  But I guess he didn't expect this revamp thing happening.  It's not that he has a way out.  As per the Imwb article,  kabir is going to help Pooja with the factory issue.  That's probably going to be the beginning of a try by makers to pacify romance loving audience. 

I was totally blind sided by his rebirth as a snob.  But he will probably bounce back to his pre revamp mr. Goody two shoes with this track.  Cliched,  but better than the current pathetic track. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

Well, he knew what he was getting into.  But I guess he didn't expect this revamp thing happening.  It's not that he has a way out.  As per the Imwb article,  kabir is going to help Pooja with the factory issue.  That's probably going to be the beginning of a try by makers to pacify romance loving audience. 

I was totally blind sided by his rebirth as a snob.  But he will probably bounce back to his pre revamp mr. Goody two shoes with this track.  Cliched,  but better than the current pathetic track. 

With no offence to anyone but I think Shrenu and Zain as a jodi look very odd. They dont have that jodi waali look. 

Also as in characters I can never digest Pooja pairing with Kabir. 

You know this kind of tashan between Pooja and Kabir would have suited/made sense between Dhruv and Pooja more. As Dhruv was her good friend in that fake marriage. 

But just to keep Zain in the show they are showing tashan between Kabir and Pooja. Hence its not making sense now. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail

With no offence to anyone but I think Shrenu and Zain as a jodi look very odd. They dont have that jodi waali look. 

You know this kind of tashan between Pooja and Kabir would have suited/made sense between Dhruv and Pooja more. As Dhruv was her good friend in that fake marriage. 

But just to keep Zain in the show they are showing tashan between Kabir and Pooja. Hence its not making sense now. 

Why should anyone be offended? It's your view and you are entitled to it. 

We must remember that the current storyline isn't what the producer had in mind.  She probably cast actors as per her vision. Not sure if the current drivel is her brain child. 

Apparently shrenu Zain Jodi was a public demand,  from what I have gathered in bits and pieces from this forum. 

Don't discuss with others on SM, so don't have more insight. But online audience supposedly like to watch 2 popular good looking actors to romance each other. Which I feel is living precariously though others😆

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

they got the whole story wrong from the very beginning. They should have given Zain dhruvs role...but they should have written dhruv to be a strong character..and after Pooja ..claims the marriage to be fake,.her fake husband should have been the one to do the tashan with her..and then we should have seen how he makes her fall for him for real,..that would have been enjoyable..but now they gave the job to her devar...,.

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

they got the whole story wrong from the very beginning. They should have given Zain dhruvs role...but they should have written dhruv to be a strong character..and after Pooja ..claims the marriage to be fake,.her fake husband should have been the one to do the tashan with her..and then we should have seen how he makes her fall for him for real,..that would have been enjoyable..but now they gave the job to her devar...,.

But Shrenu and Zain would still be a miscast together. 

Tanvi and Zain looked much better together. 

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Now that sounds like mills and boons🤣 but they started as revenge story , you see.  Although I don't know what genre to classify the show right now 🤢

But I got to give it to you,  tv aunties would probably love it 

Amy142 thumbnail

But Shrenu and Zain would still be a miscast together. 

Tanvi and Zain looked much better together. 

I won't comment on looking good together.  But definitely have something to say about the writing.  If I couple's story is not given proper development and is used as a lollipop to engage or keep a section of audience happy,  hardly anyone will connect with them. And here we didn't even get the opportunity to watch kabir kavya fall in love. 

If they give kabir and Pooja a good curve to fall in love,  which I don't think is going to happen, the show can regain some semblance of balance.  Its going to be gross to love or marry into a family that murdered your parent,  but who can explain romantic hearts and heads in clouds?🤢

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I won't comment on looking good together.  But definitely have something to say about the writing.  If I couple's story is not given proper development and is used as a lollipop to engage or keep a section of audience happy,  hardly anyone will connect with them. And here we didn't even get the opportunity to watch kabir kavya fall in love. 

If they give kabir and Pooja a good curve to fall in love,  which I don't think is going to happen, the show can regain some semblance of balance.  Its going to be gross to love or marry into a family that murdered your parent,  but who can explain romantic hearts and heads in clouds?🤢

It is a film "Rubaru Roshini " by amir khan production . It was aired in star plus on last independence day. Its about forgiveness. It had three real life stories. One is about a girl whoes parents were killed brutally. . It had the murder's side of story too . And the girl lived for revenge. It is the journey of forgiveness and peace. Now the man who killed her parents is her Rakhi Brother . She forgave him and tied Rakhi. Now she is at peace and happy .Really I was so touched by this film. And the girl was our late president of India Shankar Dayal Shramas grand daughter.

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

It is a film "Rubaru Roshini " by amir khan production . It was aired in star plus on last independence day. Its about forgiveness. It had three stories. One is about a girl whoes parents were killed brutally. . It had the murder's side of story too . And the girl lived for revenge. It is the journey of forgiveness and peace. Now the man who killed her parents is her Rakhi Brother . She forgave him and tied Rakhi. Now she is at peace .Really I was so touched by this film. And the girl was our late president of India Shankar Dayal Shramas grand daughter.

Thanks for the link.  Hot star is not available in my country. 

The story seems moving.  But I don't know how to connect to it. But i think if Pooja was a real person,  we could have made her watch it!

In any case,  very few people can live through as normal people without trauma affecting them irreversibly ,untimely losing parents in such cruel way.  Especially as kids. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Now that sounds like mills and boons🤣 but they started as revenge story , you see.  Although I don't know what genre to classify the show right now 🤢

But I got to give it to you,  tv aunties would probably love it 

yes lol...😂...because after the revamp they still went back to the same thing,. But as Zain is the main lead ...they had to get his character Kabir to do the tashan and possible romance and they made dhruv a devdas...because he’s a supporting actor..🤷🏻‍♀️.