Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amy142 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Magizh

as woman we can understand what was her plight. In this insecure world two little girls who have to survive without parents is horrible. No one is happy with that neither we support the seniors.i hate that dada most.. spineless heartless people.

Even I am hating kabir for his actions. Isn't he one who has to make his siblings understand what pk did was wrong and he should have accepted his dad's crime in media. He is mocking pooja's initial day struggles. Such a cheap attitude towards poor people and blind fans want love story between people like kabir who is mum on crimes committed by his family and looks who is always on revenge mode?

Then how their kids will be in future? Kya family banaega..

I have been saying that I hate this 180 degree change in kabir.  He who was the most empathetic character in the show has been butchered to suit the so called face off between him and Pooja. 

Also pointed out that throwing her poverty in her face and lunch box full of pebbles was deplorable.  But yes, they are expected to fall in love.  Romanticism is being given a new profile by this show,  I guess. 

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy142

No issues with Pooja going glam. I have issues with story.  Her trying to force mittal juniors to feel what she went through.  As though doing that will bring back her father and childhood. 

She has money now, and I have seen other itv shows where vamps and villains put hero/ heroine in jail with fake cases. She can do the same with the rest of the oldies she holds responsible for get miseries.  But no,  she has to play the tashan  games. Silly I tell you. 

I don't know what the writers have in mind.  But how long can the ladla story last?

loved your point on revenge. What about the family of the victims who lost their dear ones due to wrong medicines? 

The show is promoting that taking revenge is a good thing.

What a beautiful fan base. They don't want pooja sharma to come out of her trauma and leave a peaceful life.

I feel amma failed in that aspect. Will any parent encourage a child to take revenge?

Edited by Magizh - 4 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amy142

No issues with Pooja going glam. I have issues with story.  Her trying to force mittal juniors to feel what she went through.  As though doing that will bring back her father and childhood. 

She has money now, and I have seen other itv shows where vamps and villains put hero/ heroine in jail with fake cases. She can do the same with the rest of the oldies she holds responsible for get miseries.  But no,  she has to play the tashan  games. Silly I tell you. 

I don't know what the writers have in mind.  But how long can the ladla story last?

after the revamp..they’ve changed the story...that’s why I said the title didn’t match the  new story ,.jaanvi the perfect DIL doesn’t exist anymore,,I also don’t mind her wearing modern western outfits.but they should dress her nicely to look more attractive..not sure where they are going to go with the story now. Kabir  seems to want to get even with Pooja...not sure why..maybe it will  be revealed later that he’s angry with her for breaking up his relationship with kavya. Maybe Pooja will fall for him but he will just fake love with her to get even ..and then kavya character may return..🤷🏻‍♀️

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Magizh

loved your point on revenge. What about the family of the victims who lost their dear ones due to wrong medicines? 

The show is promoting that taking revenge is a good thing.

What a beautiful fan base. They don't want pooja sharma to come out of her trauma and leave a peaceful life.

I feel amma failed in that aspect. Will any parent encourage a child to take revenge?

I have not seen much of Amma and we haven't been given her version of the story.  But assuming from her 1 sentence that she was turned down and wasn't given treatment by anyone except doctor Sharma,  I will make a fleeting assumption that she had her share of grudges against the society. 

She might have channelled her anger or believe in young Pooja 's mind.  Since revenge is not easy to implement.  We all get angry and want our rival's destruction.  Hardly anyone puts it into action.  But then again,  it's my theory.  Ha ha. Call me out for it.  I will admit. 

Oops, I missed out on the first half of your comment.  From the popular opinion in the forum and as one of the members posted here,  the families of the dead people beat up the doctor and left.  That's all. 

The show isn't promoting revenge,  it is just presenting a warped pov of a traumatised person. 

Edited by Amy142 - 4 years ago
Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

after the revamp..they’ve changed the story...that’s why I said the title didn’t match the  new story ,.jaanvi the perfect DIL doesn’t exist anymore,,I also don’t mind her wearing modern western outfits.but they should dress her nicely to look more attractive..not sure where they are going to go with the story now. Kabir  seems to want to get even with Pooja...not sure why..maybe it will  be revealed later that he’s angry with her for breaking up his relationship with kavya. Maybe Pooja will fall for him but he will just fake love with her to get even ..and then kavya character may return..🤷🏻‍♀️

Pooja does not look that naive to fall for such a scam and nor does kabir look like someone who would concoct such a ridiculous plan.  Am not saying that it's impossible to happen.  But seems less likely now.  If he would really do this,  I assume he will use Rani not Pooja. 

Given the track record of these writers,  they are hardly capable of coming up with anything original.  So I am expecting that if and when this ladla track gets over,  they will pick up the story line of some other movie or show and " adapt" it,  lol. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Completely agree with you for everything you said. 

But what I noticed in this forum is that in the name of discussion people are only praising/gloryfying Pooja/Shrenu. 😕

And if you dont like Pooja's actions then you will be labelled as a hater🤪

No wonder why already few people have left this forum. 

Also the story has gone all haywire so I suppose they couldnt also connect with the show anymore. 

And as I said before if Pooja is going to carry on being like PK then what will be the difference between these two? 

Pooja was meant to be the main antagonist of the show. Kavya and Kabir as the main lead protoganist. 

But after revamp nothing is making sense. The characters have been butchered and sadly it has now become a meaningless show. 

I feel sorry for Tanvi really. Because from day 1 people bashed her character and her acting left right and centre. 

Kavya's character was very much needed in the show. Her character was the only sane one with no enimosity against anyone. 

Jabtak Kavya show main thi story was somehow making sense. Her equation with Kabir was also very realistic and they did share a unique kinda relation. But blind fans kept on bashing Kavya.

Now after revamp, some senseless trip and falls are happening between Pooja and Kabir. Wonder what those very fans have got to say now? 

The show has lost all its spark, charm and senses altogether. 

It has become a meaningless and mindless drama sadly. 

"Kuch bhi dikhayenge"should be the title of the show 😆

Amy142 thumbnail

I missed out this post from sumz_d

Thanks kooki07

And sorry peeps,  am addressing you folks with your username. 

I don't think others bashing you should stop you from saying what you think.  People who judge others generally try to hide their insecurities . I have noticed that when people don't find comebacks to valid points,  they resort to mockery. That again,  exposes their incapacity to think rationally.  So I suggest you don't let them affect you. 

We all are different,  not factory made goods.  Can think from different perspectives.  No harm.  

Tanvi/ kavya was never given a chance,  funny that she got opportunity to perform only during the last days of her work in the show.  I am wondering what these so called guardians of janhvi would have done to a newbie.  Totally eaten her for dinner🤣

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

lol..I think Zain is also bored with the show ,..someone mentioned in another post that he’s giving blank faces with no expressions while he was expressive and good in Naamkarann..He’s probably also tired and bored with making meaningless watching you signs all the time and doing silly things like putting stones in place of food etc..it will be nice to see some intelligent arguments in the show ..not stupidity and immaturity.. At the moment what is the plot of the show ? Pooja has got her revenge,..pk is dead and she has all his money and his whole family are suffering in poverty,.So her revenge is complete .so if that was the plot of the show..it’s done. and what is the storyline now,, ??? I can’t make any sense of this show,..what do these makers want to show us now,..?  

I keep thinking what's wrong with zayn ? 

He's good but there's something missing in his character , posture , approach. He looks bored.

Not only with pooja but his scenes with the workers , constantly shoving this ' humanity ' 'equality ' bhashans seems artificial to me.

I was looking forward to this revamp , i liked the initial episodes but the recent episodes look filmy and if you look out for the story , there's none. There is no story at all , the revenge has been taken and now both of them are acting like 5 yo and that watching you sign is meme worthy. And this title of the show makes no sense whatsoever. There's no bhram , no sarvgun sampann bahu or beta. 

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol..I think Zain is also bored with the show ,..someone mentioned in another post that he’s giving blank faces with no expressions while he was expressive and good in Naamkarann..He’s probably also tired and bored with making meaningless watching you signs all the time and doing silly things like putting stones in place of food etc..it will be nice to see some intelligent arguments in the show ..not stupidity and immaturity.. At the moment what is the plot of the show ? Pooja has got her revenge,..pk is dead and she has all his money and his whole family are suffering in poverty,.So her revenge is complete .so if that was the plot of the show..it’s done. and what is the storyline now,, ??? I can’t make any sense of this show,..what do these makers want to show us now,..?  

I really feel sorry for Zain.

Kaha phas gaya bechara. 

Amy142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: made-in-charms

I keep thinking what's wrong with zayn ? 

He's good but there's something missing in his character , posture , approach. He looks bored.

Not only with pooja but his scenes with the workers , constantly shoving this ' humanity ' 'equality ' bhashans seems artificial to me.

I was looking forward to this revamp , i liked the initial episodes but the recent episodes look filmy and if you look out for the story , there's none. There is no story at all , the revenge has been taken and now both of them are acting like 5 yo and that watching you sign is meme worthy. And this title of the show makes no sense whatsoever. There's no bhram , no sarvgun sampann bahu or beta. 

I was wondering which new story/ film/ show will be adapted in the next revamp. LOL, and you came and elaborated on it. All we have gotten after revamp is bantering and gesturing. Story has gone for a vacation,  in the mean time enjoy Saif Ali Khan,  wife and akshay Kumar movie. 🤣