Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

I enjoy bashing...so all good😆

Good ! .. Coz it ain't fun if it isn't mutual .. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Justin asked for the screenshot of his message. 

Did her mobile fell into swimming pool again? 

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Okay someone pls tell me if she apologized or not? Thank you

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

So madam-ji is trying to get BJP/Modi supporters in her team, sorry Didi hum sab itne chutiye bhi nahi hai.

Aap na ho par bjp and right wing wale support kar rahe hai , khaskar Zee news wale.

Right wing main itne duffer log kahan se aaten hain

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Rangoli's twitter is filled with right wing supporters now. She has effectively turned this into something it never was and nobody will question her intent but support her blindly. 

Mannikarnikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

one thing i dun understand how is this JUSTIN guy representing the entire media? is he that powerful to make such an impact? secondly kangana's indeed right abt him that he had been spreading negativity against her : her fans on twitter have shared screen shots of manikarnika bashing and the air pollution she was campaigning for. not that makes a difference but its really cheap when u act someone's personal friend eat lunch with them in their private van and write such nasty stuff.

i don't go by india-forums at all, because here people one agenda to bash kangana only. I look at both the sides and there are other platforms to showcase the true sides of the case better. i don't see she's wrong anywhere. only i would suggest she could have just ignored or avoided justin's questions completely at the song launch event

Edited by Mannikarnikaa - 4 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Rangoli_A/status/1149277140187140096

Now they are charging the jounalist with defamation when her own sister does worse on twitter on daily basis. The double standards .

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Aap na ho par bjp and right wing wale support kar rahe hai , khaskar Zee news wale.

Right wing main itne duffer log kahan se aaten hain

Each one has their own agenda. Some of the right wing Bollywood are angry with journos who boycotted Tashkent files. So they are happy that the someone humiliated them. In between their fights, Kangu getting benefits. 

Her strength is, her enemies don’t have unity. 

In Bollywood, whether a person is good or bad, right or wrong, one has to battle it alone. Be it Hritik, Sharukh or Kangana. 

When being good gives no benefits, why should one try to be good? Hence Kangana plays it dirty, ruthlessly. 

Fault lies with our opportunistic society /our laws which does not merit the right ones.

filmykeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a drama queen😆 And she is getting the support from the section she was targeting. 

flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Rangoli's twitter is filled with right wing supporters now. She has effectively turned this into something it never was and nobody will question her intent but support her blindly. 

It is miserable to see how these misinformed BJP guys are falling into her trap. They are generally angry with the media. But they are not realising, this is not the right time to lash at them. By doing so they are enabling a monster. (Left media has done it all along. But they will get away. Only right wing will bear the brunt of supporting her). Hopefully someone realises soon. 

Edited by flipfl0p - 4 years ago