Posted: 4 years ago

I was trying to stick on my words.πŸ˜†

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinaa11

I was trying to stick on my words.πŸ˜†

I am sticking to my cruel intentions .. πŸ˜†

( in case you missed the memo , i am a firm believer in cruelty towards random newbies who pop up to attack forum members ) ..

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

I am sticking to my cruel intentions .. πŸ˜†

( in case you missed the memo , i am a firm believer in cruelty towards random newbies who pop up to attack forum members ) ..

I guess you are too slow otherwise you would've guessed who i am by now. I already gave you the hint but anyways...πŸ˜†

I guess you are too slow otherwise you would've guessed who i am by now. I already gave you the hint but anyways...πŸ˜†

Honestly , i have no clue whatsoever ..

But its better this way i guess .. πŸ˜†

---- 

Dont tell me you are hot tea or something .. Every tom dick n harry cant claim to be hot tea ..😑.. She was one of a kind .. β˜ΊοΈ

Honestly , i have no clue whatsoever ..

But its better this way i guess .. πŸ˜†

---- 

Dont tell me you are hot tea or something .. Every tom dick n harry cant claim to be hot tea ..😑.. She was one of a kind .. β˜ΊοΈ

Ikr? πŸ˜†

No i dont.

Good for me.πŸ˜†

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This looks like some sort of audition tape? Is it for Modiji, Kangi?

Firstly, she needs to decide whether it was a smear campaign against her or nationalism? Ya toh she thinks sab ki nationality isi ke dum pe hai.

Secondly, she has completely changed the whole narrative here, which patriotic fools will lap up.

The real issue was, publicly accusing and insulting Justin Rao of something he has refused about. Before someone else brings up those tweets as the proof, needs to go and figure the definition of smear and anti-nationalism, including Kangoli sisters.

Alas, you can't expect much from ganwar sisters. According to them, anyone opposing them or their views is a pseudo. Psuedo feminist. Psuedo national.

How can you claim someone to be anti-national on the basis of 2-3 tweets, that are strictly poking fun. It's so easy for them to throw around any harsh word at anyone.

Even if she felt offended, she could have sorted out everything with Justin personally as, by her own admission, he is a really good friend, knows him personally, has chatted with him (she still hasn't shown the screenshots btw). She could have had her 'candid' conversation with him behind the scenes, instead of making a scene irrelevant to what she and others came to promote.

Once again, Kangana has made it all about herself. No one is talking about Judgmentall Hai Kya. Poor Rajkumar! Is there even a count now? Simran, Manikarnika, Rangoon, now this....

Good for me.πŸ˜†

A bit of mystery is always good. πŸ˜³

In this case , its great , i can bash away in my blissful ignorance .. πŸ˜†

A bit of mystery is always good. πŸ˜³

In this case , its great , i can bash away in my blissful ignorance .. πŸ˜†

I enjoy bashing...so all goodπŸ˜†