~~Bechaini Iss Dil Ki....~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today Akshan scenes were heart breakingly beautifulsmiley14smiley27

"KHUD SE BHI ZYADA BHAROSA HAI MUJHE TUMPE GUDDAN....."

- Akshat trusts His Guddan just like His Heartbeatsmiley27The way he held her hand close to his heart while uttering this proves what I saidsmiley14

- The way he shushed her again,keep on ranting how he has done gunah by breaking her bharosa & he deserves punishment🥺

- You are wrong Jindal Saabsmiley14Guddan's tears are neither saying you had broken her bharosa on you nor her dard is indicating you had broken her heartsmiley14Infact uski aankhein nam isliye huye q ki she is not able to show you the real culprit & remove the unnecessary guilt you are carrying with a heavy heartsmiley38Her dard is screaming her helplessness for not having any evidences that will prove u right infront of ur dil and whole familysmiley38Akshat you have mistaken her tears this time as they are only showing her pain of not able to prove her Jindal Saab right & free of guilt smiley14Her heart is breaking apart with the thought of you moving towards an anchahi saza which not only you but also your pure soul ever deserve in your lifesmiley38 & she is right now so so helplesssmiley13 How delicately he wiped her tears❤️

"KAISE BATAVU GUDDAN KI KITNA PYAAR KARTA HU TUMSE.....!!!! AUR ISSI PYAAR KI WAJAH SE TUMHARE SAATH KIYE GAYE ANYAY KI ITNI BADA SAZA BHUGATNE KO TAYYAR HU..... WOH SAZA JO MUJHE TUMSE AUR DOOR BHEJ DEGI.....LEKIN ITNE GHAM MEIN BHI TUMHARE PRATI NA MERA PYAAR NA MERA VISHWASS JAAYEGA......"

"HAMARE LIYE AAPKE PYAAR NE KHUD APNE HI LIYE ITNI NAFRAT PAIDA KAR DI ke aapko Antra ji ka itna bada jhoot nahi dikh raha?? MAGAR HUMEIN BHI AAPKE PYAAR KA VAASTA AAPKO AUR ISS PARIVAAR KO ISS DHONG SE BACHAKAR RAHENGE....."

- One of most heart wrenching scene today was thissmiley38One thing I adore in Akshan is that their souls are connected in such a way that they can complete eachother's dil ki baat w/o even uttering their haal e dilsmiley10smiley32Uff Hamare Jindal Saab Apni Guddan se itna pyaar karte hai ki uss pyaar ke waaste he is willing to be away from her by accepting that anchahi sazasmiley14That directly screams the intensity of Junoon He has for His Guddansmiley27Bhagwanji Kaha milega mereko aisa tootke pyaar karne wala?I really loved how Guddan understood that for the Beintehaa Pyaar he has for her, he is giving this saza to him for breaking her vishwass & bharosa on himsmiley14smiley32And I loved how she was determined to prove Him right before everyone & thereby fighting for Their Pyaarsmiley32 & Their Rishthasmiley31

- Nishika slayed these few moments of bechaini of their respective hearts that craves to be with e/o at any costsmiley10smiley32They can't even breathe w/o eachother's presence in their roomssmiley38smiley13 Kaise ghut ghutke saasein le rahe the donomsmiley19, Uff I myself felt that suffocation & pain of Our Akshansmiley14

Akshan You both deserve Jhappissmiley31Yeh waqt bhi guzar jaayega jaldismiley14AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER FOREVERsmiley27smiley15

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awww I will definitely see this scene. Love Ajs words ☺️ those words will come into play when guddan needs him the most. 

Heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you for posting this!!! 🤗

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

As usual beautiful post👍🏼

Jindal sahab ke dialogue ne rula diya we can feel his pain too😭

He loves guddan so much that he is ready to do anything hope ek din hame v jindal sahab mil jaye😛

Akshananju thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😒😭 can't see them like this😥😥😥😥😥😥😥

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Tere Ishq mein sudh budh khoyi 

Haal na jaane koi

Tere prem ki sej pe soyi

Meri birhan rooh bhi royi 

PS- Beautiful post saru 🤗

Edited by TC_FA - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail

if nothing else, this track does give us these beautiful moments. painful but good painful. You get to see the depth of their love. 

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly, at first I was sick of AJ's 'Antara' Jaap. Now I'm sick of his 'Mera Gunnah' and 'Tumhara Bharosa Toda' Jaap... 🤔

Yeh AJ itne jaap kyu karta hai yaar 

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

Honestly, at first I was sick of AJ's 'Antara' Jaap. Now I'm sick of his 'Mera Gunnah' and 'Tumhara Bharosa Toda' Jaap... 🤔

Yeh AJ itne jaap kyu karta hai yaar 

he's dwelling in self loathing and its clearly clouding his judgment. He needs a jolt. Hopefully he'll get it soon. He needs this MU to be cleared first, which will happen soon. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

What a DIL LE LO post ❤️👏🤗. Thanks you for making this post.  Yes, a very bumpy ride ahead, but its this infinite love for each other that will keep both of them going. AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER. 

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dil Le Lo post for the Dil Le Lo scene 😳❤️

Feeling very heavy after watching this...

The scene was broken yet beautiful 

Best thing is, in these episodes, none of the words spoken by Akshan are just ainvayi & every word said or thought will play its own part 

Kudos to the writer 👏

& rightly said, even I could Akshan's suffocation at being away from each other. It was heart breaking but it shows their junoon to be with each other. 

When they were holding the pillow tight, I felt they were trying to restrain themselves from running out & embracing into each other's arms not caring about anything in the world. That is just going to make their junoon more intense ☺️