The Sorry-Go-Round of Life

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

With chicken-hearted and khota Sikka choosing to be brainwashed and manipulated by Lovely and Amayra to deny little Kulfi her rights yet again, the plot is moving round and round (cannot call it a merry-go-round) in the same abysmal spiral that has been repeated over and over and over again. The salient features of this downward spiral are the following:

1. Kulfi keeping on repeatedly making sacrifices to her own detriment and superhuman feats till the entire family --one by one-- is saved by her umpteen times, not only in this janam but in future lifetimes also

2. Kulfi's selfish family has no value for these sacrifices be it saving selfish Amyra's life by a dangerous bone marrow donation, or locating, rehabilitating Sikka from his memory loss through music therapy after his accident and bringing him home.

3. Yet despite having proved herself innumerable times to be an integral and important member of the Gill household, even Kulfi's most basic needs --that of a parent, for instance-- get sidelined repeatedly. Furthermore although Kulfi is always there for everyone, no one is there for her during her most vulnerable moments, when she is ill, in grave danger, or really alone, just needing emotional support.

4. The rest of the family members have taken after Sikka --spineless and helpless in the face of evil ploys, death threats, and other forms of dire manipulations. Sikka just sits and weeps; other family members look on helplessly. Gunjan had some force in her, and some ethics. Lets see what she does now that Kulfi has been publicly declared as her and Mohinder's daughter.

5. Besides have we not been here and done this already? After Kulfi's dramatic escape from the remand home, she was disowned by Sikka, who ordered her to go live with his brother, Mohendar. I am very glad that Kulfi rejected him at the time and ran away back to her remand home friends. At that time Amyra's sickness was the excuse for Sikka to deny his daughter; this time it will be something else. However the point is why does Sikka keep putting off his responsibility regarding Kulfi repeatedly?

6. Why is Lovely still around? Why have someone who has repeatedly attempted murder, threats, bribery, manipulation and lies to get what she wants is still allowed to stay in the Gill house and torture Kulfi? Also, can Amyra not be disciplined at all? What would happen if she did not get to have her way just once? Can Sikka ever be strong enough to resist Lovely and be the father to Amyra that she needs (not just the one she wants). Finally can we be strong enough to stop watching the serial till we get what we want in terms of a decent non-repeating plot?

Om shanti. Thank you for reading this. Comments welcome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Some one tell sikka  that Jo kaam  tum bhi kabhi  nahi kar sakte use to kabhi mut  kaha karo like I will give my daughter kulfi my father right.  Yeh kaam sikka ke bus ki baat nahi ki woh  amyra ko nonsense pe  dhyaan nahi dete hue kulfi ko father love dena shuru  Karen

Sikka kewal  baaton ka dhani  hai    kaam ka nahi 

Sikka  darpok  ka darpok hi rahega   

Mouse hearts hai sikka ka . Amyra aur lovely ke saamne to sikka  ki sitti  piiti  gum rehni  hai

mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@amif welcome back post vacations ! though i cant say its a warm welcome coz the storyline has gotten sick and sicker in last two months..

yes you are right its a repetition i think the 5th or 6th time and this time believe you me there is not even a grave situation like always in which spineless sikka, bechara sikka, haalat ka maara Sikka, khota sikka gets stuck... This time the little bitchy creature hides herself in the bathroom just before her official launch at the stage and the mother of all crimes, Lovely fills the threat in khota sikka's mind that his princess might have done something to herself thats why they cant  locate her. Interestingly Lovely writes a letter posing as Amayra and sikka gets emotionally (mentally) disturbed after reading it....wow i have seen the first ever father who cannot differentiate between the handwriting of an 8 year old and a 30 year old !! I mean every every damn person recognises his daughter's and wife's handwriting. But our Sikka is so emotionally and mentally disturbed that he could not recognise the handwriting. We can understand his plight - he could not even recognise Nimrat's writing when Lovely conveniently changed her diary. So basically our lead man Sikka is not only sick in the mind...he is actually suffering from dyslexia - "padhne likhne ki taqleef" ðŸ¤£ so Lovely madam keeps writing sweet nothings and this spineless piece of wood keeps getting trapped (bechara...tcch tcchhh) and helpless in a what do i do situation.

You will be amazed to see that while standing on stage, when he declared kulfi as Mohinder's daughter crying buckets as if bechare ka kitna dil dukh raha hai, toot ke choor choor ho gaya hai.... (i prayed O god please dont give him a heartattack fir bechari Princess aur Lovely madam ka kya hoga...wo kiske saath har roz "ghar ghar" khelenge ) - immediately post this fake announcement that little bitchy creature appears with a winning smile  (as always) and that "i will never let u breathe" expression on her face...SIKKA ACTUALLY GIVES A SIGH OF RELIEF ON HER SIGHT - I mean really - ur such a loser damn it - dont u have brains to see that it was all planned - one minute shez lost to the extent that she will do something to herself and the minute you announce she appears out of nowhere with a triumphetic look on her face - kuchh nahi dikhta is andhe praani ko - hez heartless, emotionless, moral less, characterless and pata nahi kya kya less.. 

It was better when he was pagal and living with that doctor. Hez much better off being a pagal. Kulfi is another pagal who always saves this selfish family. She must understand one basic point - insaan badal sakta hai uski fitrat nahi badalti... Lovely has proved it time and again. Her witchy daughter has proved it again n again and Sikka is no different than these two. He willingly abandoned his wife - nimrat for the sake of his selfishness. He had no majboori, no pressure, no do or die situation but he still did it and shamefully even after doing it, he never thought of checking about her condition, how shez surviving his betrayal - nothing - he always wants to pose like a bechara and drowns himself either in alcohol or tears - either way its sheer escapism rather than standing tall like a man and taking a stand for whats right !! 

Amayra i have no words for her - she is doing it coz she has been doing it all her life and shez blessed with such mentally deformed parents who always give air to all her wrongdoings making her more and more negative day by day !

Om shanti - from me too !! And hope at least Kulfi realises this truth and takes a stand for herself once again without expecting anything from this crippled family..!!

Edited by mintisara - 4 years ago
aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Minti, Thank you for the hearty welcome. I was gone for nearly a month, but being back I can see that nothing changes at all. You said it very well --insaan ki fitrat nahin badalti.

That being said, the rest of your post was hilarious --parts about Sikka's dyslexia had me laughing my head off. What Sikka did to Nimrat is very telling; even more telling of his selfishness is his inability to make up for that grave mistake by caring for Kulfi.

It might be good to have Mahendar and Gunjan fight with Sikka and take Kulfi away. At least there is another chance for her life to be redeemed, where people who care for her will not have perceived conflicts. Perhaps this will happen and the serial will take a leap. Generally I don't advocate for leaps, but in the case of this see-real, a leap might be actually a relief.

Take care.

alex1 thumbnail
It's a fictional we know that but at least fictional stories have some creative thoughts when writing it to hold the viewers' interests. Is India really only financially motivated to use rural areas for TRPs or BARC? TRPs and BARC are created for the Channels and numbers are manipulated all the time. The Production House writes whatever keeps the Channels' shows running and it seems that finance is one of the main things the Channel and the Production House understands. I would hope that the Channel does care that technology's e-medium will out-shadow Television viewership in the following years. I have known this for umpteen years, students of all ages have been watching serials. As of yet, and it’s been many years I have not seen this catch on in Indian serials by any channel I am writing this because of how this storyline has changed from the beginning over and over. This I personally know and have seen. If TRPs and BARC is measured by rural India only, is rural India not aware of the true nature of life? Thank you TW for your keen insight and starting the topic, I too keep coming back periodically to see if there are any changes to the storyline.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is all old wine in new bottles! I expected it to finally move further with Sikka announcing but no they want the story to stay stagnant and not trying to get out of their comfort zone.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

Minti, Thank you for the hearty welcome. I was gone for nearly a month, but being back I can see that nothing changes at all. You said it very well --insaan ki fitrat nahin badalti.

That being said, the rest of your post was hilarious --parts about Sikka's dyslexia had me laughing my head off. What Sikka did to Nimrat is very telling; even more telling of his selfishness is his inability to make up for that grave mistake by caring for Kulfi.

It might be good to have Mahendar and Gunjan fight with Sikka and take Kulfi away. At least there is another chance for her life to be redeemed, where people who care for her will not have perceived conflicts. Perhaps this will happen and the serial will take a leap. Generally I don't advocate for leaps, but in the case of this see-real, a leap might be actually a relief.

Take care.

All mistakes are done by Sikka Lovely Amyra..Sikka leaving Nimrat for his won selfish success oriented goal and Lovely killed Nimrat!! But only Kulfi is in true pain all her life at this small age.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

With chicken-hearted and khota Sikka choosing to be brainwashed and manipulated by Lovely and Amayra to deny little Kulfi her rights yet again, the plot is moving round and round (cannot call it a merry-go-round) in the same abysmal spiral that has been repeated over and over and over again. The salient features of this downward spiral are the following:

1. Kulfi keeping on repeatedly making sacrifices to her own detriment and superhuman feats till the entire family --one by one-- is saved by her umpteen times, not only in this janam but in future lifetimes also

2. Kulfi's selfish family has no value for these sacrifices be it saving selfish Amyra's life by a dangerous bone marrow donation, or locating, rehabilitating Sikka from his memory loss through music therapy after his accident and bringing him home.

3. Yet despite having proved herself innumerable times to be an integral and important member of the Gill household, even Kulfi's most basic needs --that of a parent, for instance-- get sidelined repeatedly. Furthermore although Kulfi is always there for everyone, no one is there for her during her most vulnerable moments, when she is ill, in grave danger, or really alone, just needing emotional support.

4. The rest of the family members have taken after Sikka --spineless and helpless in the face of evil ploys, death threats, and other forms of dire manipulations. Sikka just sits and weeps; other family members look on helplessly. Gunjan had some force in her, and some ethics. Lets see what she does now that Kulfi has been publicly declared as her and Mohinder's daughter.

5. Besides have we not been here and done this already? After Kulfi's dramatic escape from the remand home, she was disowned by Sikka, who ordered her to go live with his brother, Mohendar. I am very glad that Kulfi rejected him at the time and ran away back to her remand home friends. At that time Amyra's sickness was the excuse for Sikka to deny his daughter; this time it will be something else. However the point is why does Sikka keep putting off his responsibility regarding Kulfi repeatedly?

6. Why is Lovely still around? Why have someone who has repeatedly attempted murder, threats, bribery, manipulation and lies to get what she wants is still allowed to stay in the Gill house and torture Kulfi? Also, can Amyra not be disciplined at all? What would happen if she did not get to have her way just once? Can Sikka ever be strong enough to resist Lovely and be the father to Amyra that she needs (not just the one she wants). Finally can we be strong enough to stop watching the serial till we get what we want in terms of a decent non-repeating plot?

Om shanti. Thank you for reading this. Comments welcome.

He says he want both the girls to be happy but is Kulfi happy? Does both mean Amyra??

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Lovely shud be in jail and Amyra is the right member to be in Bala sudhar kendra.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

I stopped it. Just saw yest and before epi.