Is it Rocky or Kabir/his wife? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Even too I want Happy and Rocky to meet soon, I don't think it will be Rocky who will take Happy.

fivestar2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Even too I want Happy and Rocky to meet soon, I don't think it will be Rocky who will take Happy.

Yeah it might be someone else 

We have to wait and see till tomorrow 

I really want it to be rocky but they wonโ€™t make it that easy 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He didn't look like Kabir though. The man dressed in black was lean. That emotional bgm in precap too made it look like it is Rocky. Please let it be him! 

Harleen is not a bad woman. She is really genuine and she cares for Honey even though her ways are strict, rude and harsh. She can't be dumped. There is no need of Happy in Rocky's life now. He has already got over his drug addiction which Happy's death gave him and has got himself a constructive purpose. After the incident with Honey, he realised what he has been to his wife and kid all those years and has realized his inappropriacy. After Harleen's resentment, he is going to improve his behavior towards them too. He can't love, but he also doesn't need to be cold too.

Happy's appearance is only going to break him again. Everything would go upside down. The way he has consoled himself for this new life pupose would go waste. He will be back to square one. It would feel even more worse as he also knows that he can't have Happy as he is already married. It is really a possibility that RoHa are never going to unite ever! Just an emotional reunion, they together save Honey, and Happy makes him promise her that he will give a good and happy life to his family and never resort to drugs to forget her. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It reminded me of the song 'Maana ki hum yaar nahin' from early RoHa days! It's each and every line befits this scenario ๐Ÿ’”

"Sath koi jo, ho tumahre.. door se hi tum muskana".. "muskaan ho aisi jismein iqraar nahin, nazron se na karna tum bayaan jisse inkaar nahin"

"phool jo band hain pannon mein, usko dhool bana dena.. baat chhide jo meri kahin, usko bhool bata dena,lekin wo bhool ho aisi, jisse bezaar nahin.." .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

He didn't look like Kabir though. The man dressed in black was lean. That emotional bgm in precap too made it look like it is Rocky. Please let it be him! 

Harleen is not a bad woman. She is really genuine and she cares for Honey even though her ways are strict, rude and harsh. She can't be dumped. There is no need of Happy in Rocky's life now. He has already got over his drug addiction which Happy's death gave him and has got himself a constructive purpose. After the incident with Honey, he realised what he has been to his wife and kid all those years and has realized his inappropriacy. After Harleen's resentment, he is going to improve his behavior towards them too. He can't love, but he also doesn't need to be cold too.

Happy's appearance is only going to break him again. Everything would go upside down. The way he has consoled himself for this new life pupose would go waste. He will be back to square one. It would feel even more worse as he also knows that he can't have Happy as he is already married. It is really a possibility that RoHa are never going to unite ever! Just an emotional reunion, they together save Honey, and Happy makes him promise her that he will give a good and happy life to his family and never resort to drugs to forget her. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

It reminded me of the song 'Maana ki hum yaar nahin' from early RoHa days! It's each and every line befits this scenario ๐Ÿ’”

"Sath koi jo, ho tumahre.. door se hi tum muskana".. "muskaan ho aisi jismein iqraar nahin, nazron se na karna tum bayaan jisse inkaar nahin"

"phool jo band hain pannon mein, usko dhool bana dena.. baat chhide jo meri kahin, usko bhool bata dena,lekin wo bhool ho aisi, jisse bezaar nahin.." .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Even i wanted it to be Rocky after he realises that Happy hides from him. So resorting to this inorder to make her not run away from him. But as usual it wont be him. Guess Meenu and Kabir must have gotten someone to kidnap her since they know Happy is upto something. Keep her hidden until their plan is done or until they find out what exactly she knows. Or could be the narcotics boss having tracked Happys number and found out that shes the one who msged Rocky regarding Honey. Maybe she will end up helping Rocky and Team in finding the terrorist plans.

I KNOW! This Harleen proves to be a good person. She acts rude and strict but her heart is good since she has put up with Rockys attitude and never gave up trying to win his love and was a docile wife. And she cares for Honeys well being even though she punishes him mercilessly. In her mind its for his own good. Yeah now Rocky who might try to save his married life and try to be good to his wife and child will again be left brokenhearted by Happys appearance. Its like having an emotional extra martial affair cz he loves and has feelings for someone else. And if Harleen turns evil after that she cant be blamed can she? Coz Happy comes after faking her death and putting Rocky in so much grief that Harleen has to bear the consequences for 6 years. Harleen is not going to just accept that and give up her marriage which she didnt give up in all those years Rocky ignored and spited her. And Harleen stuck by Rocky throughout in those 6 years.

This is so complicated and so frustrating. Can RoHa never have a Happy Life together? Then why all that drama showing them together and flashbacks and stuff. I just cannot imagine what will happen when they finally meet. Ita gonna bring back the past. The betrayals. The grief. The helplessness. Rocky has a family now and Happy cannot destroy that family. But i want Rocky and Happy to be together but now that they show Harleen to be good its not easy. I just hope deep within that Harleen is not what she looks to be. Is it too much to hope that she is actually the terrorist boss? ๐Ÿ˜‚ But thats unlikely since she wouldnt make her own child a bomb.

Why would they do that to us? Why would they show all the RoHa scenes to make them not und up together. Thats not done! They keep showing RoHa and story revolves around them so they should have their happy ending together.  I cant bear to think otherwise. I sure hope they have a proper plan other than another leap. ๐Ÿ™„

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sometimes even I feel that Happy and Rocky will never be together. Maybe Happy will help him to fix his marriage. But Harleen is an abuser. I can't forget the way she locked Honey in the bathroom for a whole night. What form of disgusting punishment was that! Abusers almost always blame their deviant behavior on others when they just have themselves to blame. I don't understand why here the CV try to justify Harleen. 

afideen thumbnail

Sometimes even I feel that Happy and Rocky will never be together. Maybe Happy will help him to fix his marriage. But Harleen is an abuser. I can't forget the way she locked Honey in the bathroom for a whole night. What form of disgusting punishment was that! Abusers almost always blame their deviant behavior on others when they just have themselves to blame. I don't understand why here the CV try to justify Harleen. 

But Rocky was a drug addict for about 3 years then. So Happy did ruin his life. And she cannot believe that it was so unbearable that he resorted to drugs to forget her. Soshe didnt realize how deep Rocky loved her and underestimated his love. If she had to resort to faking her death to save Rocky from losing his life and couldnt bear to see him dead then she should know how Rocky would have felt when he was told his love died. How would she have felt if the roles were reversed! And look what saving his life from her so called revenge plan did to Rocky. He was in a state worse than death. How affected he was and how that made another girl and child suffer. But Rocky is at fault too for resorting to these and hurting others. If he didnt wanna live then why didnt he just kill himself rather than suffering with drugs? But he reformed and thats the good thing. 

Rocky still wants Happy to be with him. How will Happy fix Rockys marriage? Rocky would not think twice before leaving Harleen for Happy i suppose. But Honey will be the issue. Both Happy and Rocky cares deeply for Honey but Harleen is his mom after all. And plus Happy wouldnt breakup another girls marriage and family. So many complications. And where will Harleen go? Dont know whether she will end up killing herself. Thats another burden to bear for Rocky and Happy then. I know only one thing and that is - i am not at all happy at the moment.

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah. That was inconsistent with what they are trying to show now. If they wanted to show her a concerned mother then they could have included a scene where she cries out after locking up Honey and or herself remaining impatient to get him out. Rather than this they showed her sleeping soundly and even in the morning, momsy had to remind her to get Honey out.

afideen thumbnail

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/dil-toh-happy-hai-ji-rocky-hate-happy/2019/07/10

๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Wasnt Rocky the one who wanted Happy to be alive? He knows Khushi is Happy. So he will react properly after meeting Happy? He still says he wants Happy to be with him but after he meets Happy he is gonna start hating her? Okay thats the appropriate reaction after all what she put him through. But i still dont want him to hate her. A bit angry is okay though she deserves his hatred after how much he was made to suffer and for using him.

And she faked her death after all. And was not even actually harmed or had any memory loss. And caused him so much unnecessary pain and heartache which resulted in him getting into an unwanted loveless marriage and becoming a drug addict. 

But on the other hand she still protected Honey at the airport and saved Rockys life after his accident. I dont know whose side i am on now. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

He will be angry at first but i am sure he will not hate her.

Or maybe - Happy will say something to make him start hating her. Maybe she will say that she left him purposely inorder for him to hate her and not ruin his marriage. She will not tell the truth that all what she did was to save him and his family from RV. Not that she saved him actually when he died inside. But her intentions were to protect Rocky and keep him safe. And to drag the story the actual truth will not come till later. 

Edited by afideen - 4 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail

The story is so confusing at the moment... and the characters are also confusing and I can't take sides. 

Why will Rocky hate Happy when six years he lived only thinking of her? At least Happy makes him hate her so he can move on with his marriage or someone else makes him hate her. Maybe those terrorists will make it look as Happy is the one who wants to harm Honey. Happy faked her death and was gone for six years, even Rocky can be in a dilemma as he never thought that she can do these unexpected actions. He can even think that RV died an innocent man and only Happy can be blamed for it as there were no records of his real crimes. Rocky didn't like RV, but not he could ever imagine the level of cruelty that RV reached. 

Edited by Etna_Dia - 4 years ago