Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

[QUOTE=Etna_Dia]

The story is so confusing at the moment... and the characters are also confusing and I can't take sides. 

For real! ðŸ˜• It is such a mess. 

Why will Rocky hate Happy when six years he lived only thinking of her? At least Happy makes him hate her so he can move on with his marriage or someone else makes him hate her. Maybe those terrorists will make it look as Happy is the one who wants to harm Honey. Happy faked her death and was gone for six years, even Rocky can be in a dilemma as he never thought that she can do these unexpected actions. He can even think that RV died an innocent man and only Happy can be blamed for it as there were no records of his real crimes. Rocky didn't like RV, but not he could ever imagine the level of cruelty that RV reached. 

Maybe Rocky wouldnt let Honey to get close to Happy cz he is scared that Honey will go through same pain when Happy abandons them cz Honey adores Happy. He will think that Happy will take the cowards way out and run away from problems and not stay and fight for their loved ones. I think Happy would not explain why she did what she did. But Rocky will never consider RV innocent. He knew the evilness within RV from the start. And if Happy confides him i am sure he would definitely believe her. But for now he will be angry for lying and cheating and causing him pain and heart break. The broken trust would be hard to mend. It would all feel real when Rocky actually meets Happy. The pain would come crashing in. And him being in a situation where he is stuck bound by marriage to harleen and resposibilities to his family.His helplessness would add in to his anger at Happy. 

I will not be able to comprehend if he actually hates Happy after this. Because he has always wished for Happy to come back and be with him always. Maybe he didnt expect it to happen and that when it happens and it all gets too real he wouldnt know how to react. 😂

Maybe if Happy doesnt confess it would be Grover uncle to do that. Since he is still in the scene and is the only one other than Happy to know the plan. 

Is asking for happiness in this show too much? There is enough pain already. 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was half expecting this hatred track after they showed that dream sequence of Rocky-Happy's emotional reunion. That scene was exactly like what we expected for the reunion. But when it turned out just being Happy's imagination, I started thinking that the CVs ain't gonna repeat this thing again when they meet and there needs to be something else taking place when they meet. And hence, this hatred.

I don't think that terrorists will have a role to play in creating this hatred. It will just be Rocky's reaction. Now that he has had those flashbacks which have summarised the entire impact of Happy's death to his life and the damage inflicted upon others because of it, he will rewind and replay it all in his head when he sees her. He will give her a good earful and will even abstain her from coming near him or hugging him and all. He will also accuse her of playing with his emotions and tell her she has ruined his life completely and had she really loved him like he loved her, she would have never left him in so much pain and agony without even trying to know about his well being and what he was up to in all those years.

He might even say that it isn't her mistake for all what happened but his own mistake that he loved a woman so much who never had a value for his concern. Happy had never confessed her love to Rocky and this will play a major role for Rocky to think that Happy never loved him and it was he, who was living with a misunderstanding.

After all of it, if he tells her to stay away from his son and him, it seems genuine. 

Again, Happy will risk her life for Honey and that is going to lead towards something else.. let's see.. anything can happen..

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

At least the story it got a little more interesting as I found it very boring during the last month. We've got an inside into Rocky's mind which made me connect with him again. 

But it's Harlee's character who I find really irritating. I don't know why but I just can't accept her story as a helpless innocent girl who just wanted to be loved by her husband. She said she fell in love with him? But wich qualities of him made her love him? He was a drug addicted and awful to her from day one. Then why did she decided to have a child with a drug addicted?   

In her marriage pictures, she looked so full of herself and totally ignorant at her husband's emotions who was obviously suffering deeply during that ceremony.  

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

But Rocky will never consider RV innocent. He knew the evilness within RV from the start. And if Happy confides him i am sure he would definitely believe her. 

Yes, you are right about this. I've forgotten about the time when RV used to beat up Happy. That was so in the open. Everyone saw his cruelty. For sure Rocky will believe her if she tells him about his crimes. 

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

At least the story it got a little more interesting as I found it very boring during the last month. We've got an inside into Rocky's mind which made me connect with him again. 

But it's Harlee's character who I find really irritating. I don't know why but I just can't accept her story as a helpless innocent girl who just wanted to be loved by her husband. She said she fell in love with him? But wich qualities of him made her love him? He was a drug addicted and awful to her from day one. Then why did she decided to have a child with a drug addicted?   

In her marriage pictures, she looked so full of herself and totally ignorant at her husband's emotions who was obviously suffering deeply during that ceremony.  

Yes. Her character is really very inconsistent. The emotions she displays seem designed and altered according to need of the situation and they just do not add up to a single persona. Like her concern for Honey which is bizzare.

Did she fell in love with his face or what. He was an alcoholic as well as a drug addict who went on smashing things and collapsing here n there. If she had tried to calm him down, talk to him and understand him, understand the depth of the connection he had with Happy and why her death has caused so much damage to him, then I could have accepted that she realized and fell in love with his inner being who loves selflessly. 

But if it had happened, her relationship with Rocky had not been so bad as it is actually. So why does she love him? 

In the wedding, she looked excited about the lavish life she was going to lead after coming from the village craps and also exulted over the "handsome" husband she got. (She flaunts it in front of her kitty friends) 

Etna_Dia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

Yes. Her character is really very inconsistent. The emotions she displays seem designed and altered according to need of the situation and they just do not add up to a single persona. Like her concern for Honey which is bizzare.

Did she fell in love with his face or what. He was an alcoholic as well as a drug addict who went on smashing things and collapsing here n there. If she had tried to calm him down, talk to him and understand him, understand the depth of the connection he had with Happy and why her death has caused so much damage to him, then I could have accepted that she realized and fell in love with his inner being who loves selflessly. 

But if it had happened, her relationship with Rocky had not been so bad as it is actually. So why does she love him? 

In the wedding, she looked excited about the lavish life she was going to lead after coming from the village craps and also exulted over the "handsome" husband she got. (She flaunts it in front of her kitty friends) 

I completely agree with you. If she had loved Rocky for real, she would have had, first of all, compassion for him. It was obvious that he was not a bad person and if he was acting the manner he did, it was only because he was in depression, a deep mental pain upon which he had no control. He was in need of external help which he finally got it but from a stranger.  

The CV seems to love Rocky's character and always justify his actions and that's why I feel that Harleen's helpless, innocent village girl story can't be 100% true. Because if it is so, then it means that Rocky is the villain in her life and he owns her a cordial marriage life, even if he doesn't love her, just for all the pain he put her trough.