Anurag VS Prerna VS Bajaj : WhatsApp Convo (fun post)

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey fourm wasi! So I had written a funny WhatsApp convo for Basu family sometime ago and since people liked it, I thought to write something more. 

CVs makes a WhatsApp group and names it "Kasauti Trps Kay". Adds Anurag Prerna Bajaj and Komalika. 

Prerna : What's this group for? 

CVs : to discuss some new plots and twists. We would like to decide new mindblowing ways to develop the story so that the viewers chew their hair out. Frustrated viewers = trps. smiley16We would like some of your advice. 

Bajaj : You would like some advice? How about you buy some dye and colour my hair!!smiley7

CVs: But that's your look! You're supposed to be old. smiley14

Bajaj : How old am I? From the time when dyes weren't invented!smiley24

Anurag : Oh Yess! smiley37

Bajaj : How about Anurag gets some of the grey hair too. smiley20

Anurag : Oh no no. You get to be rich, you get the girl and I don't even get to have my black hair. smiley7 Please! That's all I have. And of course my good looks. It goes hand in hand. smiley16

Komalika : Bajaj, its definitely due to low budget. CVs spent all their money on the big wannabe Sanjay Leela Bhansali sets that they don't have money to buy dye! They did the same thing with me! Couldn't even get me proper clothes. Used to dress me up adha nanga in only blouse, skirt and a flimsy shawl that barely covered my arms. smiley12

Bajaj : Komalika I appreciate your concerns but budget isn't probably the problem. It's about the character. I mean my character gets to shoot in Switzerland while all your character got to do was the trips to the jail. smiley17

CVs : Guys can we not get distracted and stick to the topic. Look how sincere Prerna is, she isn't bickering at all. 

Prerna : I'm sorry what? Are you talking to me? I'm sorry I was busy thinking of the ways I can blow my pallu so that it falls right over the hero and me. And now I have two heroes! smiley42

CVs : Oh no no. The pallu thing is a AnuPre thing. Only Anurag gets to stay under pallu. 

Anurag : Oh so I don't get the girl but I get all the pallu fun! smiley29

Bajaj : At least you get fun! I get a girl who dislikes me and who has pallu fun with some other guy. smiley44

Prerna : Wait wait! I get a pretty dumb boy with a charming smile and lots of nonsensical promises who literally has no spine and some sexy dude, older than me who blackmails me to marry him for his daughter. But you don't see me complaining do you. smiley7

CVs : Now now, let's not get distracted. So as we were saying, the plot is something like Bajaj hates the Basu and..

Bajaj : But I don't hate the Basus. Everyone knows I have a pretty serious rishta with them..smiley43

CVs : Anurag Basu! He's the one I'm talking about. So you hate him and somehow convince Prerna into marrying you and then..

Prerna : And then we move into your house and Anurag barges in as my first husband and fights with you for me. 

CVs : No no. That was the earlier plot with you and Komalika. 

Prerna : Why can't we have the similar plot then? You know, we should always recycle.

Bajaj : Agreed.

Anurag : Me too. 

Prerna : And plus, I have to fight with some crazy snob for my stupid husband...

Komalika : Heyy!

Prerna : No offence Komalika. But seriously! Why can't I have Anurag and Bajaj fighting over me. Why do we always need cat fights? 

CVs : Cause that's the way it is! Don't argue much Prerna, otherwise you will meet some accident and will go to coma. 

Anurag : How about we all meet with an accident and go to coma. I think viewers would love that. 

CVs: Of course not. And anyways a whole new plot is still left to be aired. We were thinking along the lines of previous life nonsense and maybe throw in some naagins and maybe makhis too. 

Bajaj : You know we have a better plan, how about a plot where we all die and come back and haunt you all as ghosts for writing such a smiley35 plot! 

CVs : No no that's not the plan. The plan is ..

Prerna : You don't get to have any plans. From now we will make the plans and decide the plot.smiley16

Anurag : Ooh I like this. Maybe I will buy some sense for my character. smiley14

Prerna : And I will make my character more stronger who fights for herself and is a role model for all young girls. 

Bajaj : Deep. For the staters I just want some dye. So...

Komalika : Can I have a Komalika special maha episode where I get to ramp walk with all new clothes. 

Bajaj Anurag Prerna : Noo! smiley22 

CVs : Nothing as such is going to happen.

Anurag : Uh they're annoying! Don't disturb our thinking process please. 

Bajaj : Wait a sec, I will take care of that. 

Bajaj removed CVs from the group. 

Prerna : so where do we start rewriting this story from?....

TBC 

I hope you guys like it. If you do then like the post and do share your feedbacks. Will come up with more if people like this piece.

Edited by MsChanadlerBong - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Best thing they removed the cvs..😆

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Savage! 

A good laugh... 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sammy🤗

Bajaj removed CVs 🤣

Yeh hui naa baat!

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

OMG this should happen in real 😆

I love this 

Do write more 😊

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is brilliant! 👏

ShivSaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow!! Do write more. 

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its really nice and comical
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Bestest post🤗 hope cvs are removed really

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

this is dam brilliant🤣