Parul indirectly saves the day!

bs123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I loved every bit of today's episode and there is no end to the praises for Shaheer, Rhea and all the Mishbir scenes in today's episode. They were just perfect!

However, one thing that stood out to me was that Mishti saving Abir was not a single-handed effort. Mishti wouldn't have been able to sneak past the police  on time if Kunal had not reached there and Kunal would not have reached there if he had not called Kuhu and Kuhu had not called Mishti who mentioned that Abir had gone to a particular Dhaba. Most importantly, Kunal wouldn't have reached out to Kuhu if Parul had not told him to forget his ego and focus on saving his Bhai.

So yes, despite not being the one to literally save Abir, Kunal did indirectly save Abir because of Parul, and Kuhu did contribute as well.

I doubt the CVs will stress this but it is obvious, as it has always been in the previous problems that the Rajvanshes/Maheshwaris have faced that it is always a team effort (intended or not intended) that saves the day!

Edited by bs123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs123

I loved every bit of today's episode and there is no end to the praises for Shaheer, Rhea and all the Mishbir scenes in today's episode. They were just perfect!

However, one thing that stood out to me was that Mishti saving Abir was not a single-handed effort. Mishti wouldn't have been able to sneak past the police  on time if Kunal had not reached there and Kunal would not have reached there if he had not called Kuhu and Kuhu had not called Mishti who mentioned that Abir had gone to a particular Dhaba. Most importantly, Kunal wouldn't have reached out to Kuhu if Parul had not told him to forget his ego and focus on saving his Bhai.

So yes, despite not being the one to literally save Abir, Kunal did indirectly save Abir because of Parul, and Kuhu did contribute as well.

I doubt the CVs will stress this but it is obvious, as it has always been in the previous problems that the Rajvanshes/Maheshwaris have faced that it is always a team effort (intended or not intended) that saves the day!

Good observation ...

I haven't seen the episode yet... But after reading all the updates here on forum can't wait to watch it.

BTW,welcome to the forum. 

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi welcome

Looks like aaj Parul se many people are impressed.. amazing

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow, this actually is so damn true! It is definitely a team effort. However, kudos to Parul today! A major shift in her behavior made all the incidences possible and saved Abir! 

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

good observation... she became the strong pillar...she saw Ben Ba couldn't think straight nor her egoistic son