YRHPK Episode Live Written Update Ep:82, 9 July 2019

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with police blocking the road where the damage was extreme and asking Kunal to go back to his home for his own security---Kuhu wakes up in the middle of the night because of shattering of window and finds Mishti nowhere and her bed in unkempt shape----hears Badi Maa and Varsha coming so makes up her bed and pretends to be asleep

While Mishti is on the search a couple of people asks her to just go back as there was a dhaba which went along with the cyclone and she remembers that Abir went out to get some food for NGO didis. She tells that she has to save her friend and goes.

Varsha is thinking about what happened at the temple and tells so to Badi Maa that she wants to believe Abir as she saw truth in his eyes. She asks that if all the members do agree for their alliance, will Badi Maa convince Bade Papa the same? Varsha is silently thanking Abir for giving Kuhu chance at another happiness.

Kunal is informing Meenu that roads are blocked, is getting impossible to find Abir. She gets angry at him and tells him that nothing is impossible. She wants Abir back at any cost. Parul takes phone from Meenu's hand and reminds Kunal that nothing is important more than Abir, not even his ego. She asks him to contact Mishti as she too had gone out to find him. He refuses to do so and hangs up.

Kunal calls Kuhu to get whereabouts of Mishti and asks Kuhu to get a hold of her so he can know where Abir might be(type krne me hi convoluted lag raha hai). Kuhu calls Mishti and is informed that ABir hasn't been found yet. He was supposed to bring food from a dhaba but didn't come back . Kuhu asks Mishti to take care of herself and come back soon. Kunal tells her where Abir might be and hangs up

Mishti is being stopped by the same policemen and she realises she cant argue with the police and gets distraction in the name of Kunal who had appeared in the car. He hands over ABir's photo and contact no if he's found in case.

Mishti finds him in that upturned car and is yelling him to get awake and asking for help. and dheer dheere female sad version is playing in the bg. She's telling him she's here and she'll help w hile Kunal finaally agrees with Parul that bhai is more important than ego and calls Mishti but call pick ni ho pata for obvious reasons

Mishti finds a tree branch and breaks window of the car and is holding out her hand for Abir and we see her putting him on a thela and car gets burnt.----In the next scene she takes him to the hospital where he is to be operated. She's telling unconscious Abir that she wants to know the painting walli through his eyes so he better wake up. She is wailing and nurse consoles her that they'll take care of her husband.. and saathiya mere plays in bg

Mishti is asking for phone to inform the gharvale but lines are disconnected from the storm and she has lost hers while saving Abir.=-------finally morning appears with focusing on ABir's face . he's lying on hospital bed with Mishti sleeping by his side  holding his hand tightlyโค๏ธ. Abir is so happy at the moment and tries to pull back his hand but Mishti has a tight grip so instead he curls his hand around hers. He is trying to put her other hand on the bed and notebook fell from her lap making Mishti awake and Abir faking to be asleep.

Mishti is trying to get her hand back as someone might come to see him but now ABir wont budge. Even nurse lets them both be after seeing Abir's ishara. He just puts his hand under his head.-----Nanu is informing sabko ki Abir is ok at the hospital. Someone got him there but as lines were disconnected they were not informed sooner

Ben Ba is getting anxious of Abir getting injured and in the hospital , Parul consoling her, asking Kaushal bhai to get car ready----Kuhu calls Kunal ki Mishti ab tk ghar ni aayi to Abir ke saath hogi. Kuhu is wishing Mishti should be okay

Ben Ba is aking Kunal if it was Mishti who got ABir to the hospital?

Precap-Kunal telling Abir if the both families wont agree , then he would have no choice but to flee and Abir sits up in shock. Mishti is asking asleep Abir why did he go out in such a weather? If something happened to him? Abir wakes up suddenly that if she answers if something did happen, then what?  he will tell her painting waali

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail

Aku tere birthday pe kya mil gaya hume

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Happy vala birthday socio..stay blessed :)๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

Thanks for the update meen

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Happy vala birthday meen...stay blessed :)๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿค—

Thanks for the update

aj aku ka hai uru

Aanchal15 thumbnail

Thank you Meen ..am at work and decided to sneak peek .. banging my head now  as I am unable to concentrate ๐Ÿ˜ณ  

Edited by Aanchal15 - 4 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you Meen ..am at work and decided to sneak peek .. banging my head now  as I am unable to concentrate now ๐Ÿ˜ณ And just saw you mention it is Akuโ€™s special day today

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol๐Ÿ˜†..jaldi me I read tere as mere๐Ÿ™‰

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for the update Meen.... Waiting  10pm kab hoga?? It's going to be a long day today.....

Happy birthday Aku.... Stay blessed

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

Thank you for the update Meen.... Waiting  10pm kab hoga?? It's going to be a long day today.....

Happy birthday Aku.... Stay blessed

my pleasure dear.  Mai samaj sakti hu mushkil hai.. Phal bahut meethe hai

Originally posted by: Aanchal15

Thank you Meen ..am at work and decided to sneak peek .. banging my head now  as I am unable to concentrate smiley9  

kaam pe mann mushkil hai aj

socioboss9797 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Ikr! So much concern from Mish! Thanks for the wish, Meen!