Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope BP squashes Meenu ka Munna ka hopes. In today's drama he spoke about insult and humiliation, felt sorry for kuku but his ego was great.  kunal felt Mishti is going to break Abir and younger bro has to protect his elder brother. Under what context man ???

Abir needs to realise the game plan before it is too late.  

Rishta se Revenge. track is different shades of Kunal. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

popeye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think he is taking revenge but he is definately using Kuhu. He said very clearly that he feels bad to do this to her coz she is a nice girl.

What I don't understand is why so much hate for Mishti.. why do they think that Mishti is so manipulative? Minakshi herself caused problems between Kunal and Mishti by pushing Mishti to take the job so why does she think she is manipulative. Again Kunal can feel humiliated by her rejection but why does he think she is such an aweful person. He doesn't think Shweta is as bad even though she was a gold digger but he has some major issues when it comes to Mishti... So much so that he is not even civil to her. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kunal for me has become more irritating than even Meenu.. She is at least using her mind for whatever absurd reasons she has.. But they have made Kunal brainless now..  Biggest disappointment is that they have given Kunal absolutely no solid ground to think about Mishti that way... Why does he think she is manipulative..😈 She broke the rishta for very viable reasons... Usme manipulation Kahan se aaya.. It's very difficult to even understand Kunal's thought process. Expecting a girl to compromise on every front, while not even loving her back and when she breaks off the alliance she becomes manipulative and you go on a mission to save the world from her .😈. and after all this you are not even a villain..Grey characters need to be better defined for the audience to understand them.... You cannot make a character do absurd things and tell ohh this character is grey... Is bande ka toh dimag hi nahi chalta.... 

οΏΌToday the whole episode was dedicated to his chant on protecting Abir from Mishti.. aur woh kar bhi nahi paaya.. that manipulative evil Mishti had to go and save him.. πŸ˜ˆ Kunal should first think about saving himself from Meenu's clutches.. Abir at least is not under Meenu's spell as he is .. Kunal needs more saving than Abir.. πŸ˜†

Thank God at least he knows he is doing wrong to Kuhu.... I will be waiting for the day when Kuhu leaves him and does not come back for long.😈... And hope MishBir better don't meddle when this happens and let me enjoy peacefully...😈

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Kunal for me has become more irritating than even Meenu.. She is at least using her mind for whatever absurd reasons she has.. But they have made Kunal brainless now..  Biggest disappointment is that they have given Kunal absolutely no solid ground to think about Mishti that way... Why does he think she is manipulative..😈 She broke the rishta for very viable reasons... Usme manipulation Kahan se aaya.. It's very difficult to even understand Kunal's thought process. Expecting a girl to compromise on every front, while not even loving her back and when she breaks off the alliance she becomes manipulative and you go on a mission to save the world from her .😈. and after all this you are not even a villain..Grey characters need to be better defined for the audience to understand them.... You cannot make a character do absurd things and tell ohh this character is grey... Is bande ka toh dimag hi nahi chalta.... 

οΏΌToday the whole episode was dedicated to his chant on protecting Abir from Mishti.. aur woh kar bhi nahi paaya.. that manipulative evil Mishti had to go and save him.. πŸ˜ˆ Kunal should first think about saving himself from Meenu's clutches.. Abir at least is not under Meenu's spell as he is .. Kunal needs more saving than Abir.. πŸ˜†

Thank God at least he knows he is doing wrong to Kuhu.... I will be waiting for the day when Kuhu leaves him and does not come back for long.😈... And hope MishBir better don't meddle when this happens and let me enjoy peacefully...😈

Bold - if this happens, then I think abir will not spare kunal, he always tells kunal that if you have feelings of love for kuhu then only have a relationship with her but kunal is just doing this to protect his bhai that too from mishti (I don't know why kunal thinks that abir is 5 year old kid who can get manipulated by mishti πŸ˜†) , he will really not forgive him, as in today's epi abir clearly said that if something bad happens with kuhu, he will always stand for her as her elder brother 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Bold - if this happens, then I think abir will not spare kunal, he always tells kunal that if you have feelings of love for kuhu then only have a relationship with her but kunal is just doing this to protect his bhai that too from mishti (I don't know why kunal thinks that abir is 5 year old kid who can get manipulated by mishti πŸ˜†) , he will really not forgive him, as in today's epi abir clearly said that if something bad happens with kuhu, he will always stand for her as her elder brother 

Wow.. I will be waiting for this D day But Mishti Abir Ko mana legi seeing Kunal's love for KuhuπŸ₯Ί. (By the time his truth comes out, as ususal he will fall for her πŸ˜†)  I hope she takes a long time and Kunal keeps getting scolded by Abir, Kuhu, BP etc. for the absurd things he is thinking and doing...

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
Teleseer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can someone help me understand what is going on with the story. I don't understand the game plan of Meenu and her Munna. How does Kunal's game play with Kuhu affect / change Mishbir's relation? Did I miss something?

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I hope BP squashes Meenu ka Munna ka hopes. In today's drama he spoke about insult and humiliation, felt sorry for kuku but his ego was great.  kunal felt Mishti is going to break Abir and younger bro has to protect his elder brother. Under what context man ???

Agreed!! I was like dude, when did Mishti use and humiliate you!!! 

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TV_kobold

Can someone help me understand what is going on with the story. I don't understand the game plan of Meenu and her Munna. How does Kunal's game play with Kuhu affect / change Mishbir's relation? Did I miss something?

Same here... Can't understand how his rishta with Kuhu is going to keep Mishti away from Abir..πŸ™„πŸ™„

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TV_kobold

No, you didn't miss anything... We all are trying to figure it out. God only knows what's the master plan of Meenu and her munna. If they are planning to put a condition for KUKU's marriage that Mishti should stay away from Abir,that would be the most silliest plan we all will witness.

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Kunal ki sabse badi problem hai ki jab bhi Mishti ki baat ati hai uska dimag kam karna bandh kar deta hai.Uski judgement clouded ho jati hai aur uski sab kuch galat hi dikta hai.Seedhe seedhe kahe toh he loses his mind.#hehaslostit.

Edited by Dotslover22 - 4 years ago